PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Member Lacking Equipment

BoatFloating
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
So me and Andy01 are tied up and set to watch poker run and what Hot Boat member shows up with a box anchor but only 5' of anchor line. I guess they thought it was a key chain :2purples:
So who's your guess????
First hint is they paid a lot for their boat and couldn't afford more than 5' of anchor line. :)

mbrown2
05-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Maybe they only boat at Big River...:)....where 5' is deep.

Bling Bling
05-02-2006, 09:34 PM
So me and Andy01 are tied up and set to watch poker run and what Hot Boat member shows up with a box anchor but only 5' of anchor line. I guess they thought it was a key chain :2purples:
So who's your guess????
First hint is they paid a lot for their boat and couldn't afford more than 5' of anchor line. :)
I'd say it was Charley, but his stinging Viper lost both of it's fangs. Or maybe when he pulled up he still had his head set on and got confussed and grabed the wrong rope. :D

Kilrtoy
05-02-2006, 09:37 PM
I know it was not the sandbar junkies, he did not even have one.... :boxed:

BoatFloating
05-02-2006, 09:37 PM
I'd say it was Charley, but his stinging Viper lost both of it's fangs. Or maybe when he pulled up he still had his head set on and got confussed and grabed the wrong rope. :D
I think Charley's headset had a longer line then this box anchor had rope on... :)
Maybe they only boat at Big River...:)....where 5' is deep.
You're getting very warm...... :)

Charley
05-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Maybe Rocky is just fascinated with ropes because the fastest his aftershockarerra has ever gone was when it was being towed by one :p

WetWillie
05-02-2006, 09:44 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135HAVASU_PICS_081.jpg

Kilrtoy
05-02-2006, 09:51 PM
DAMN that pic screams BROKEBACK SANDBAR.....
Three white guys coming near you

BoatFloating
05-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Getting super warm..... :boxed:
Maybe Rocky is just fascinated with ropes because the fastest his aftershockarerra has ever gone was when it was being towed by one :p
Don't hate me because my boat ran more than 5 hours and thinking kissing Ilmors ass makes it all good. Hell if a motor blew up at 5 hours I'd hope they jump through hoopes to replace it.....
Love ya Chuck....

Phat Matt
05-02-2006, 09:54 PM
I see a sweet boat sticking out of Roz's neck. :rollside:

BoatFloating
05-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Is it me or does Roz pool boy need to take his shirt more often when he works on pools..... :)

mbrown2
05-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Big River, Brokeback Sandbar Crew = Toby :)

ROZ
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
you guys are killing me! :D
I think MBrown has it right...Afterall, his necklace was his DCB logo...lmao
It looked much much better on Mrs. Killer :cool:

Charley
05-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Getting super warm..... :boxed:
Don't hate me because my boat ran more than 5 hours and thinking kissing Ilmors ass makes it all good. Hell if a motor blew up at 5 hours I'd hope they jump through hoopes to replace it.....
Love ya Chuck....
Ive seen yer boat and I wouldnt call that running............. jogging, skipping maybe power walking but running just isn't what yer aftershockarerra does :D

andy01
05-03-2006, 06:13 AM
Ha ha, It's all true........
Yes that guy with the "brand new gear" had to do three parade laps around the tie up before he was going the right direction to tie up. Even though he had twins he keep turning the wheel all the way to the left and right. Was trying to tie rope to quick cliets because his new boat didn't have one cliet on it for him to tie his boat up with. He was a real piece of work........ last hint HE WAS A BETTER TIRER KICKER THEN A BOATER!
Rock good to hang with a man, and 6 dollar. Even the Gay Goose knew how to tie and drive his boat up.......
Andy

Tom Slick
05-03-2006, 06:35 AM
Toby???

ROZ
05-03-2006, 07:15 AM
I think this is the same guy who gave me a clove trying to get me to go Rocky on him :crossx:
Focker is a sneeky bastard :D

BoatFloating
05-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Ding Ding we have a winner...... Mbrown with his pick of Toby..... Like Andy said it was like watching Gilligan's Island when Toby was trying to tie up with us. He did a couple 1 mph fly bys but the pattern was full. So after a half hour he gets tied up and whips out his box anchor with 5' of line on it....uh that was barley going to hit the top of the water let alone the bottom of the lake. So he starts to tie all his 3 anchor lines together so he now has about 15' of line. Well at least it hit the water.. :rollside: :idea:
I say since Toby is broke for all the money Toby dropped in his boat and his Rhino we start a collection to get him one of these.
http://www.overtons.com/graphics/products/large/20647L.jpg
Ive seen yer boat and I wouldnt call that running............. jogging, skipping maybe power walking but running just isn't what yer aftershockarerra does :D
Once again hard to see my boat running this weekend while yers were on a dock with only 1/2 a motor running and Fred Sanford trying to buy the dead motor..... Buying a Ilmor (http://www.tvland.com/shows/sanford/downloads/audio/dummy.wav)

BoatFloating
05-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I think this is the same guy who gave me a clove trying to get me to go Rocky on him :crossx:
Focker is a sneeky bastard :D
I'm glad you saw thru that trick..... Roz is was good to finally meet you face to face..... Too bad I missed the sausage party..... well maybe not.... :cool:

JB in so cal
05-03-2006, 07:57 AM
I'm glad you saw thru that trick..... Roz is was good to finally meet you face to face..... Too bad I missed the sausage party..... well maybe not.... :cool:
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure another gala extravaganza is in the works as we speak :rolleyes:

CornWater
05-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Is it me or does Roz pool boy need to take his shirt more often when he works on pools..... :)
These guys are some bad mofo's.... they definately owned the Sandbar on Saturday....
:D :D

OutCole'd
05-03-2006, 08:11 AM
These guys are some bad mofo's.... they definately owned the Sandbar on Saturday....
That "Cornhole" (as Mandy calls him) is on tall Mofo.....
Fun hanging out Jeff, see you next time.

OutCole'd
05-03-2006, 08:12 AM
You missed the Vegas style Buffett.....

CornWater
05-03-2006, 08:21 AM
That "Cornhole" (as Mandy calls him) is on tall Mofo.....
Fun hanging out Jeff, see you next time.
Good hanging out with you guys too... Cornhole, that is funny that is what Shadow says too, maybe him and Mandy should get together and work out some of their "tension".....

ROZ
05-03-2006, 08:38 AM
I think he's referring to when you and your girls were leaving the RedRoom... Rich and I pulled up in a Black 2500HD, recognized you and he yelled Cornhole... You kinda took a couple steps back to see who said what, but took off... You missed it.. Mandy bought drinks for everyone :D
You should have seen him outside Kokamos starting all kinds of shit ! :D
It was good meeting, your wife, and her friend... :)

ROZ
05-03-2006, 08:40 AM
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure another gala extravaganza is in the works as we speak :rolleyes:
What time you want us at BLM? :D

ROZ
05-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Hell yea.. I took 2 drags and put that shit down... The next day someone told me he was intentionally trying to get me to Rocky...
Good to finally meet you as well.. Boat sounds good :)
BTW, after smelling the sausages on the BBQ, you would have been all over it..

JB in so cal
05-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Hell yea.. I took 2 drags and put that shit down... The next day someone told me he was intentionally trying to get me to Rocky...
ROZ, by intentionally mentioning "smelling", "sausage" and "all over it" in one sentence, you are in fact a gigantic homo!

BoatFloating
05-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Glad I missed then..... Those Cloves will kill you trust me....

TOBTEK
05-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Ha ha, It's all true........
Yes that guy with the "brand new gear" had to do three parade laps around the tie up before he was going the right direction to tie up. Even though he had twins he keep turning the wheel all the way to the left and right. Was trying to tie rope to quick cliets because his new boat didn't have one cliet on it for him to tie his boat up with. He was a real piece of work........ last hint HE WAS A BETTER TIRER KICKER THEN A BOATER!
Rock good to hang with a man, and 6 dollar. Even the Gay Goose knew how to tie and drive his boat up.......
Andy
OK, OK...... I ADMIT that im still very unsettled around other boats. id rather you mock me for this vers damaging someones boat. IF you like Rock we can use your Shockwave for me to practice with tieing up to :p
YES, I need to pop for a longer anchor line as well. I didnt have any time to go get a longer rope..... I spent ALOT of time cleaning your puke and your drinks you dumped all over my brandnew boat.... you HOMO( ROCKY)! Would have liked to spend more time down there.... but we had some family issue's to deal with back at camp :(

TOBTEK
05-03-2006, 10:20 AM
I call BS on this one! two drags.....you would have finished that thing, but OutColed wanted you in the shower right then. And thats a whole nother story :p .....GROOOOOSE!

CornWater
05-03-2006, 10:39 AM
I think he's referring to when you and your girls were leaving the RedRoom... Rich and I pulled up in a Black 2500HD, recognized you and he yelled Cornhole... You kinda took a couple steps back to see who said what, but took off... You missed it.. Mandy bought drinks for everyone :D
You should have seen him outside Kokamos starting all kinds of shit ! :D
It was good meeting, your wife, and her friend... :)
Definately a great time, tell Mandy even he was cool...I didn't know you guys were around that night. You can thank Bling for ordering me three drinks at a time, I really appreciate that...
:rolleyes:

boxscore
05-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Toby was low on gas the other day at the sandbar... siphoned 5 gallons off me to get back. He thought he was being generous and threw a $5 bill at me. In a way... I don't mind helping the poor soul out.