PDA

View Full Version : Trident Custom Boats!!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
07-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Made a trip down and saw wes and the boat the other day, and all i can say is that the technolgy and thought that went into this boat is outrageous, i can see alot of other boat manufactures struggling in the future to keep up with the technolgy of Trident Custom Boats. Can anybody say accleration!!!! Very Nice Wes Very Nice!!!!!!

XtrmWakeborder
07-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Everyone goes down there without a camera...whats wrong with you people?! haha. I just want to see it running down the strip or beached at the sandbar, then i'll be happy.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Everyone goes down there without a camera...whats wrong with you people?! haha. I just want to see it running down the strip or beached at the sandbar, then i'll be happy.
You know i told wes i cant wait to see it make a pass at parker also. Its gonna be the top fuel dragster on the water for sure.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-16-2005, 03:11 PM
bump

ROZ
07-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Was the interior or stereo in yet?

Bense468
07-16-2005, 03:38 PM
you went down there and didn't take me...I am in La Verne you know ;)
Actually I have been spending a lot of time in San Diego for work, and am going again for a few days next week. May just have to stop by even though I don't have the funds

Froggystyle
07-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the great words Chris. We had a blast on the water today. Got it wet last night and today working out some bugs in the system, but it is a total rocket right now.
I will be sending out an update here very shortly with new pics.
We are still installing stereo and interior. I hate interior guys.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Was the interior or stereo in yet?
The parts of the stereo that were in were nutz some stuff that i have never seen before. But then again almost the whole boat is stuff you have never seen or heard of before!!!!!!!