PDA

View Full Version : Ilmor Marine....hell ya!

NashvilleBound
07-16-2005, 02:25 PM
So with all my troubles with Tragic boats (last dig i promise) I had talked to Ilmor about the day I had to get towed in with the blown fuse..... Real nice guys...called back to check on things and keep me updated. Well, outta the blue today I get a UPS package...two cases of fully synthetic oil, owners manual (never got one) for motor, fuses, breakers, t-shirts, stickers, oil filter, and a nice letter. I think I might just cry :cry: :cry: NOT. But I think that is going way above and beyond and just wanted to start a possitive thread.....for once;) Props to Ilmor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OutCole'd
07-16-2005, 02:29 PM
That is so cool of Ron to do all that for you. :D :D :D
Really, glad to hear it.

Cole Trickle
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
That's a good start.....
I think you still deserve atleast 2 shirts a hat and 3 beer coozies. :D
Brandin

NashvilleBound
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
That is so cool of Ron to do all that for you. :D :D :D
Really, glad to hear it.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :rolleyes: :supp:

OutCole'd
07-16-2005, 02:32 PM
That's a good start.....
I think you still deserve atleast 2 shirts a hat and 3 beer coozies. :D
Brandin
Ya, and it would be cool if you got something from Magic also......

NashvilleBound
07-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Ya, and it would be cool if you got something from Magic also......
I'll hold my breath.... the boats paid for...they would never think of me again.... besides, I would probably fall over dead if they did from shock;)

ROZ
07-16-2005, 02:46 PM
I was thinking of sending you a box of orangepeels, but you might not take that too well.... :D LMAO :D

dicudmore
07-16-2005, 02:48 PM
sounds good Jeff :D

locogringo
07-16-2005, 03:19 PM
I was thinking of sending you a box of orangepeels, but you might not take that too well.... :D LMAO :D
NICE! lol

ROZ
07-16-2005, 03:25 PM
NICE! lol
lol... thanks god he knows I'm joking.. he could snap me in two :2purples: :D
NB, Very glad to hear that someone in the Marine industry went this far to let you know that the customer is important to them... :)

Beer-30
07-16-2005, 04:16 PM
AH HA! Finally! A marine mfg that recommends synthetic!

NashvilleBound
07-16-2005, 05:23 PM
lol... thanks god he knows I'm joking.. he could snap me in two :2purples: :D
NB, Very glad to hear that someone in the Marine industry went this far to let you know that the customer is important to them... :)
Me too. finally. Snaping in half eh?? lol.... :idea: ;)

SnakeWrench
07-17-2005, 07:50 AM
I will say one thing about Ilmore. These guys are pure class and if there is a problem, and it is brought to their attention, they are all over it. We had a few issues a while back and the flew out one of their big dogs to help us sort them out. Class. Ilmore may be a bit more when it comes to purchase price, but they have the cutomer service part licked.

Kachina26
07-17-2005, 09:31 AM
Glad to hear about the little ray of sunshine in your Magic experiance! When are you taking your boat back to Tenn? I've seen you all up and down Havasu the last few weekends. I keep waving, but you don't wave back :confused:

Beer-30
07-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear about the little ray of sunshine in your Magic experiance! When are you taking your boat back to Tenn? I've seen you all up and down Havasu the last few weekends. I keep waving, but you don't wave back :confused:
He is in Nashville. Took it back there the weekend he picked it up.
The one you are seeing is an imposter. I hear there are two others that are very similar to his. :)

NashvilleBound
07-17-2005, 10:28 AM
As Beer-30 stated I am in Nashville and that is an imposter...damn him. Actually there are three or four rides looking like mine now. One being same design but oranges instead of grays. I would never not wave at you....come on now....your going to hurt my feelings.....