PDA

View Full Version : Force '29 For Sale: SPAM

bear down
07-08-2003, 05:33 AM
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post this for my brother in law. He is selling his 2002 Force Offshore 29' Open Bow Cat. Cherry Condition, Awesome Gel Coat, Upgraded Merlin 565 Engine (fully polished). Triple Axle Trailer. Wavelengths Stereo System (approx. 4000 watts). Fully re-configured open bow. Full Gaffrig gauges and GPS. Runs mid 80's all day long. Any inquiries please post or call William Flores at 909-538-2767 or e-mail at williamflores@earthlink.net. Asking price is $92,000. Spread the word!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/328bigwilliestyle-med.jpg

Sandbar Mike
07-08-2003, 05:41 AM
bear down:
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post this for my brother in law. He is selling his 2002 Force Offshore 29' Open Bow Cat. Cherry Condition, Awesome Gel Coat, Upgraded Merlin 565 Engine (fully polished). Triple Axle Trailer. Wavelengths Stereo System (approx. 4000 watts). Fully re-configured open bow. Full Gaffrig gauges and GPS. Runs mid 80's all day long. Any inquiries please post or call William Flores at 909-538-2767 or e-mail at williamflores@earthlink.net. Asking price is $92,000. Spread the word!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/328bigwilliestyle-med.jpg Well, I'll take back what I said about nobody selling there Force yet :D
That ride is worth every cent, With that new engine he should be asking more wink
[ July 08, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Jrocket
07-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Too bad Will is selling his boat!! He's got a very clean set up.

bigwill
07-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey whats up everybody its big will. Just wanted to thank my brother in law BEAR DOWN for my picture. I am putting some more pictures together for all you guys. Trust me this is a great deal. Force Offshore has a great family and they stand behind there product its just time to go BIGGER. If you have any questions about it or just want to B.S. I will be checking up from time to time. Unfortunatly I can't find enough time to sit and chat. Oh ya one more thing if any of you have september 2002 issue of hot boat it was center page. Everything is the same exept I polished my heads and intake, painted my scoop to match and stepped up to 565 I have full Dyno Sheets on the motor. Well that should do it. Later.

PlayTime
07-09-2003, 09:14 AM
BigWill sick ride you got there. I'm sure that clean setup will sell quickly.

bigwill
07-09-2003, 09:26 AM
Hey whats up everybody its big will. Just wanted to thank my brother in law BEAR DOWN for my picture. I am putting some more pictures together for all you guys. Trust me this is a great deal. Force Offshore has a great family and they stand behind there product its just time to go BIGGER. If you have any questions about it or just want to B.S. I will be checking up from time to time. Unfortunatly I can't find enough time to sit and chat. Oh ya one more thing if any of you have september 2002 issue of hot boat it was center page. Everything is the same exept I polished my heads and intake, painted my scoop to match and stepped up to 565 I have full Dyno Sheets on the motor. Well that should do it. Later.

NastyOne
07-09-2003, 10:46 AM
bigwill:
Everything is the same exept I polished my heads and intake, painted my scoop to match and stepped up to 565 I have full Dyno Sheets on the motor. Well that should do it. Later. Doesnt sound the same to me! :D
[ July 09, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: NastyOne ]

BlownForce 29
07-12-2003, 08:39 PM
post some more pics of the boat if you can