PDA

View Full Version : 77 avenger, what's it worth?

rkedge
07-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi,
I am looking at an 18 foot avenger with a stock 460 bbf, tandem axle trailer all original condition, berkley pump. Interior is good, the floor needs replaced (soft). The gel is faded also, looks like it will come back with some elbow grease. I am in the Michigan area, (not many jets for sale up here) He want's $3000.00 firm. All stock pump, no diverter etc...
All opinions or other leads welcome,
Thanks,
Robb

Tim_T
07-16-2005, 04:17 PM
IMHO I wouldnt pay that much for a boat with a soft floor. That is a pretty big task if you ask me. Its not very expensive to fix if you do it yourself but it really sucks to take the old floor out and put a new one in. Pics would help though. I dont want to say what i think its worth without seeing it. Hope this helps.
Tim

atxwrangler
07-16-2005, 04:28 PM
i agree, look on ebay better deals than that come up on ebay. :cool:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Yea, the floor isn't hard, it's just a big job. Depending on what it looks like, I might consider 2K, 2500 IF I thought I could save the carpeting (unlikely as it is glued in). Good luck to you. :clover:

rkedge
07-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info, kind of what I was thinking compared to what I have seen on ebay, and on this site. Any more opinions gladly taken, or tips on jets available near Michigan. Will travel for the right boat. ;)