PDA

View Full Version : droop snoot forsale

taylormanss
07-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Legend droop snoot forsale 200.00 plus shipping. taylormanss@yahoo.com or 361-230-2563

sdba069
07-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey Randall, what's that all about?????????/ Oh, Tammy just told me you called earlier.

taylormanss
07-18-2005, 08:13 AM
I picked up a legend droop on ebay while you guys were in OKC,when it got here on friday I went to put it on and noticed the bolts didn't line up with my splitbowl,so I took out a measure tape and checked the flange where it mounts to the bowl my bowl measures 8" roughly,the droop measures 7 1/4".The guy I bought it from said it would fit dominators,and other pumps,so I asked my buddy with the nordic to check his droop for measurements and determined that it would fit my pump,so I bought it now.Now I'm screwed!I actually talked to a machinist out in orange grove yesterday who told me he could make me an adapter to fit the droop to my bowl.That's all I know to do.The guy emailed me back and said it came off his brother's boat that supposedly had a dominator on it ,but I checked on legend's website and when you click on their droop it says it only fits Legends! I think he screwed me!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Addiction
07-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Ouch, did a bottle of lube come with the droop snoot?

sdba069
07-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey Randall........ The Legend is different and as you figured out, will only fit a legend. The Berk and Dom is the same. have you tried contacting the seller to see if you can get something done. You probably already know that you can go through Ebay to get this settled also. I wouldn't do the adapter deal, just wait till you can find the right snoot. Good luck.

slotracer
07-18-2005, 09:49 AM
contact e-bay and tell them the problem. if you used paypal tell them and they could get your money back. if the guy sells alot on e-bay he does not want any bad feed back. good luck
pat(slotracer) :hammer2:

taylormanss
07-23-2005, 06:32 AM
we'll see if it will work next weekend!I tried to get up with the seller,but he won't email me back.

taylormanss
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Well I got the adapter from my machinist and it turned out great and it works perfectly!