PDA

View Full Version : Drag Boats And Circle boat In Lubbock

Shark In The Pond
07-17-2005, 08:59 AM
July 23 - 24 boat racing at Buffalo Springs Lake in Lubbock Tx. This will be a fun race deal on a awesome site for racing ! We need some more boats for this deal so if your looking for a good time and need some test and tune time come on out . Contact Donald Brady at ...806 744 2304 or 806 747 3353 also you can call me at 806 790 9079

sdba069
07-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Kevin... What's the scoop on this deal? how did you end up in OKC? How did you run after advancing the timing?

Shark In The Pond
07-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey Kevin... What's the scoop on this deal? how did you end up in OKC? How did you run after advancing the timing?
I'm not real sure yet ? I will be meeting them Wed. after work at the lake and find out ! The boat picked up about half a second and 4 mph from the early passes ? I'm going to get that crap off the bottom and hope I get back atleast what I had before :mad:

Shark In The Pond
07-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I have just heard we have the SE 694 and SE can't think of Treys # now coming in from San Angelo and Odessa for it with some more freinds bringing their boats as well :cool:

Shark In The Pond
07-18-2005, 07:30 AM
We are trying to start up boat races at Buffalo Springs Lake .This will be the first races since 1984.The races are on July 23 and 24.This will consit of circle and drag races.There also will be some jet ski races and other activities for the kids.These are still being worked out .We will have an eight foot water trampoline aned hopefully some other events.This is a beautiful lake with lots of potential like it was in the past.Some of the main people running this show is old boat racers.Donald Brady ,whom is an ex-championship racer,and I are kinda of spear heading this event with lots of volunter help. The lake manger is also helping us with this event. If any question please e-mail me. I am new at this e-mail stuff so I hope this makes a little since. We do have some boats lined up. Thanks Donald (Donnie) Bridges .
You can go to www.southwestlakerods.com for more info ( go to message board )