PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam - Granite Countertops in the IE

Totally IncapASSitated
07-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey everyone...I know I asked this a while ago, but couldn't find the old thread. Looking for a hook-up (or at least good recommendation ) for someone to do granite countertops for me in Corona, CA.
I definitely appreciate any advice!!!
Alan

Ivan Dan
07-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey everyone...I know I asked this a while ago, but couldn't find the old thread. Looking for a hook-up (or at least good recommendation ) for someone to do granite countertops for me in Corona, CA.
I definitely appreciate any advice!!!
Alan
Got a lot of response on this one huh?!?!?

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Don't have a hook up but have you ever looked into these?
www.granitetransformations.com

JetBoatRich
07-18-2005, 06:33 AM
BUMP
We want to upgrade out counters as well :rolleyes:
Nice link Matt :cool:

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:19 AM
BUMP
We want to upgrade out counters as well :rolleyes:
Nice link Matt :cool:
The stuff is pretty nice. I've been thinking about them myself. You have lots to choose from and the install seems pretty easy.

Boozer
07-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Lowes, Home Depot, and the Great Indoors usually have some pretty good sales on granite. Last time I looked they had it for $46 a foot at Home Depot.
There's a place called Home EXPO that advertises some good prices on granite but I advise NOT doing business with them. My father purchased an item for $2500 from them and when it showed up it was not what they had sold him they had completely misrepresented the product. When he asked for his money back they told him all sales are final PERIOD.