PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap!!!!

wildbillg
07-17-2005, 07:07 PM
It has been about 2 years since I have been on the lake for MY pleasure, Well tommarow (sunday) I am going to go out on the lake and Play like the resy of ya all. Had my choice between an 800 hp Eliminatior, stock 28 heat, well I chose to take my bride out on the water in a nice sudate 25 Bennington pontoon.
SO being I havent been on the lake for just My pleasure for a few years I cant wait to get out there and just go SLOW and take it easy on the water, for those of you that know me please feel free to wave me down and feed me a beer, for those of you that dont also feel free to stop me and feed me a beer if you might know me. I cant wait to just go on the water with my bride and not think about work for awhile.
Oh and the crazy thing is I live and work In Lake Havasu, many of you know who I am and where I work. Looks like I might be getting back on the water for me and my bride and enjoy the water like I used to when I moved here (the reason I moved here).
Oh and for the ocassion just look for the guy with the bald head in the bennington. (shaved my head last night for the ocassion).
Talk to you all tommarow night, wonder if I should bring a camera with us??

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:11 PM
It has been about 2 years since I have been on the lake for MY pleasure, Well tommarow (sunday) I am going to go out on the lake and Play like the resy of ya all. Had my choice between an 800 hp Eliminatior, stock 28 heat, well I chose to take my bride out on the water in a nice sudate 25 Bennington pontoon.
SO being I havent been on the lake for just My pleasure for a few years I cant wait to get out there and just go SLOW and take it easy on the water, for those of you that know me please feel free to wave me down and feed me a beer, for those of you that dont also feel free to stop me and feed me a beer if you might know me. I cant wait to just go on the water with my bride and not think about work for awhile.
Oh and the crazy thing is I live and work In Lake Havasu, many of you know who I am and where I work. Looks like I might be getting back on the water for me and my bride and enjoy the water like I used to when I moved here (the reason I moved here).
Talk to you all tommarow night, wonder if I should bring a camera with us??
I gather you are trying to tell us your getting some steady tail...:D :D

wildbillg
07-17-2005, 07:16 PM
I gather you are trying to tell us your getting some steady tail...:D :D
Steady?
well we have been together for 18 years?
I guess so??
Im just sayin im happy to be playin back on the water.........
Ah you mean the Bride verbage?
Well that IS what she IS and it is better then me callin her my old lady?
just what I call her.....
for she is the my bride and the pride of my life......

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Steady?
well we have been together for 18 years?
I guess so??
Im just sayin im happy to be playin back on the water.........
Ah you mean the Bride verbage?
Well that IS what she IS and it is better then me callin her my old lady?
just what I call her.....
for she is the my bride and the pride of my life......
18 cool..i got ya beat by 2 :D

HocusPocus
07-17-2005, 08:52 PM
sounds like you have a great day planned.. i was there last week.. and its going to be another 3 before i get out there again.
both of you have me beat.. i only have 16 years of marriage in. :)

C-2
07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Get back to work!

PlyaPlya22
07-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Enjoy, you deserve it Bill!

wildbillg
07-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Get back to work!
thats the whole plan I dont wanna get back to work!!!!
I wanna play like all you do....

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Is Elmer going with you?
:cool:

wildbillg
07-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Is Elmer going with you?
:cool:
LoL
Elmer died awhile back

BoatPI