PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with people these days?

dgie
07-17-2005, 08:23 PM
So I am out on the lake today, just got there to be exact. I put my boat in the water and pulled around to the dock. There was a pontoon boat tied up with a bunch of people on it. I waited patiently for awhile. I was thinking they were off loading a bunch of crap, but it looked like someone got hurt and he was the one they were off loading. I said to myself, screw it I will go tool around and wait for them to finish. After about a couple of minutes I come back and they are still there. A lady comes to the end of the dock and starts yelling at me. I guess she thought I was trying to rush her. I left again and waited a couple of minutes hoping my truck would not get a ticket for sitting on the ramp too long. I waited a couple more minutes, then came back. The lady is pissed and her husband is too and the guy looked like he wanted to fight or something, not wanting to get in trouble for beating the crap out of him, I left and tooled around on the lake. I am thinking what the F@#ck is wrong with these people. I am the one who should be pissed. When I came back they were pulling away from the dock the lady is calling me a jerk and her husband is calling someone on his cell phone. I think not much of it and tie up, move the truck off the ramp, get back in the boat and go have fun. I later pull the boat from the water and the park ranger comes up, and we chat for awhile. After around 5 minutes this guy from the boat earlier comes up while me and the ranger are talking and says that I should get a ticket for creating a wake in a no wake zone then goes on to hype up the story, by saying that I was creating so much wake that they could not get the guy off the boat,( I was on the other side of the dock at the time they were off loading him.) I am thinking, this guy is an idiot. I let the guy rant on to the ranger and he is writing everything down, then he got my story (above.) I am like, whatÂ’s up with people theses days. Trying to get people in trouble and make up stories like this. I told the ranger without him seeing what happened it is nothing, but hearsay. He said that that is right, but he still has to make an incident report. I hope I donÂ’t end up with a ticket in the mail, from this guys BS story.

HocusPocus
07-17-2005, 08:38 PM
i know what you mean.. whenever i go to the lake i always go there thinking im going to have a great time and maybe meet some new people or see some great looking boats to add to my wish list. but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. hope your next trip is alot more fun. :)

JetBoatRich
07-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Darn pantoon boat :mad:
just because they buy the boat does not mean they will know the ways of the water :confused: and be nice to others :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
07-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Some people just have no consideration.
Like today for example. I pull up in the parking lot, and start strapping the boat, ect. This prick wizzes by me and backs down the ramp... ramp has a turn around on it, so I am thinking he is a dumb ass anyway!! I get ready to launch and he is in the middle of a three lane ramp taking up most of it. He is now loading people, etc in the boat. I launch and go on my way. 15 min later he passes as we are picking up a downed skiier.
Had I said something, he would have probably wanted to fight. I think that there is a really unhappy bunch that just loves to cause shit. Bastards!

ROZ
07-17-2005, 10:43 PM
People are just a little wacko these days....
Just today I was in the SLOW lane driving THE SPEED LIMIT and some focker tail gates me then proceeds to flip me off as they pass by... If there was traffic cngestion, I would have sped up a bit, but shit man, the nuber 2 AND 3 lanes were EMPTY of .5 mile infront AND behind me...

Just Tool'n
07-18-2005, 06:00 AM
It must be the heat. It's cooking their brains. Either that or there on Crank, damn tweakers!
Do not ever trust them.

JetBoatRich
07-18-2005, 06:27 AM
People are just a little wacko these days....
That pretty much sums it up :2purples:

HocusPocus
07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
i think the cost of fuel is driving people insane.. seems everytime i go to the gas station.. there is usally someone starting problems.

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Nothing good.