PDA

View Full Version : Who sells locking lug nuts in bigger packages?

NashvilleBound
07-18-2005, 05:41 AM
Like for a triple trailer so they are all the same key. Its really lame to only be able to find packs of four everywhere...and nothing keyed the same...

hoolign
07-18-2005, 06:25 AM
Like for a triple trailer so they are all the same key. Its really lame to only be able to find packs of four everywhere...and nothing keyed the same...
Don't they have a " locking lug nuts in bigger packages R-US" down there? They are all the rage up here! :p :p

NashvilleBound
07-18-2005, 06:32 AM
Don't they have a " locking lug nuts in bigger packages R-US" down there? They are all the rage up here! :p :p
:idea: I thought someone intelligent was responding to give info....but then realized it was only you ;)

hoolign
07-18-2005, 06:34 AM
:idea: I thought someone intelligent was responding to give info....but then realized it was only you ;)
You would think that by now..if you saw my user name attched to the reply ..you would be well aware of the contents of the post :D

Moneypitt
07-18-2005, 06:40 AM
If you look at the packages, there should be a key #. Look thru the entire stock and check for matching key#s. If that fails, (some brands don't show the key # on the package), contact the company and tell them you need matching locks for your triple axle trailer. They will probably supply 6 locks , keyed alike. You may have to use the retailer as a middle man for this "special order", but the lock company will come through...........MP
PS: Locks only keep honest people honest, if someone wants your wheels, those locks won't stop them for long.........

NashvilleBound
07-18-2005, 06:49 AM
You would think that by now..if you saw my user name attched to the reply ..you would be well aware of the contents of the post :D
You would think..... :rolleyes:

uvindex
07-18-2005, 07:02 AM
PS: Locks only keep honest people honest, if someone wants your wheels, those locks won't stop them for long.........I've walked past thousands of trailer wheels without locking nuts and I have never stolen any of them, so some honest people stay honest even without the locking nuts. :)
I think the real purpose of the locking nuts is to make your wheels inconvenient to steal so that criminals skip your trailer and go after some other poor schmoe's trailer that doesn't have them. :)

Cas
07-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Here ya go',
McGard Wheel Locks (http://www.tmengineering.net/accessories/mcgard/index.html)

NashvilleBound
07-18-2005, 08:10 AM
thanks