PDA

View Full Version : Attn: K-5 Crew Members

Bolt Nazi
07-18-2005, 02:33 PM
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU WERE INVITED TO THE BIG BASH IN MONTANA THIS WEEKEND, OR WAS IT JUST THE CHOOSEN ONE?????
:cool: :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I see how it is.... :frown:

FlatStupid
07-18-2005, 03:54 PM
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU WERE INVITED TO THE BIG BASH IN MONTANA THIS WEEKEND, OR WAS IT JUST THE CHOOSEN ONE?????
:cool: :cool:I called, they said you were at the swap meet! :)

Mrs Luvnlife
07-18-2005, 04:22 PM
:cool: :cool:
I got an invite.....you mean you didn't get one???? :confused: :D :D :D
Maybe they decided against it because it took you soooo long to become official on the boards. :D
OR - maybe Tony has pull??? ;)

Bolt Nazi
07-18-2005, 04:38 PM
I called, they said you were at the swap meet! :)
:hammer2: I THOUGHT THE WHOLE CREW KNEW MY CELL PHONE NUMBER, BECAUSE IF THEY WOULD HAVE CALLED ON MY CELL I WOULD HAVE BEEN PACKING EVERYTHING UP AND CAME TO THE BASH. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS NEEDED SOMEONE TO CLEAN UP THE MONTANA MUD MESS AND TOP OF A FEW RENTA CAR GAS TANKS. :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Bolt Nazi
07-18-2005, 05:00 PM
I got an invite.....you mean you didn't get one???? :confused: :D :D :D
Maybe they decided against it because it took you soooo long to become official on the boards. :D
OR - maybe Tony has pull??? ;)
NO BOLTS FOR YOU !!!! TWO WEEKS..... ;) ;) ;)

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-18-2005, 05:20 PM
make sure you guys bring towels,wax and polish before you leave..... :rollside:

INEEDAV
07-18-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't care who ya are, thats funny.

dossangers
07-18-2005, 07:05 PM
???????????????????????????

Hud
07-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!! Flat Stupid knows how to have a party...C'mon! : :D

uclahater
07-19-2005, 05:34 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mrs Luvnlife
07-19-2005, 07:28 AM
:jawdrop: :D :D
Can't wait 2 weeks!!!!! :D ;)

FlatStupid
07-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!! Flat Stupid knows how to have a party...C'mon! : :DHud, Nance says thank you most kindly! :D

wsuwrhr
07-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Now THAT sounds more like the Nazi I know....
Except when I heard it, it was more like "don't come back"
Brian

BILLY.B
07-20-2005, 05:07 AM
I see how it is now. Just cause were from the southern parts of the state we were ousted from the invitation list. Whatever FS. Hope Nancy had a "BITCHEN" time and tell her Happy Birthday. Rumor had it that if Hud had gone and made some big smoke the locals would of thought the hill was on fire. Now that would of been a party!!!! :D

FlatStupid
07-20-2005, 10:16 AM
I see how it is now. Just cause were from the southern parts of the state we were ousted from the invitation list. Whatever FS. Hope Nancy had a "BITCHEN" time and tell her Happy Birthday. Rumor had it that if Hud had gone and made some big smoke the locals would of thought the hill was on fire. Now that would of been a party!!!! :DI know how it is! Just cause you cant get your better half on a plane is no reason to get pissy with me! :D Nancy had a BITCHEN time and she says thanks. It's tough to party without my partners in crime but I tried to hold up your end. No load to heavy for my buddies! :rollside:

Hud
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
LMAO..............C'mon! :D

Bolt Nazi
07-20-2005, 07:06 PM
HEY NANCY!!! WHERE ARE MY MANNERS, I FORGOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREE OUR FOUR DAYS LATE.BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!! :shift: :shift: :shift:

BILLY.B
07-21-2005, 05:20 AM
HEY NANCY!!! WHERE ARE MY MANNERS, I FORGOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREE OUR FOUR DAYS LATE.BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!! :shift: :shift: :shift: Can we have a "SPELL CK" on the Nazi's post here. :D :D :D

ColeTR2
07-21-2005, 06:04 AM
Can we have a "SPELL CK" on the Nazi's post here. :D :D :D
Easy Billy! Bolt Nazi is doing a fine job of getting his point across!! Don’t pick on the new-beee! :notam: