PDA

View Full Version : Lahonton

WHITIE
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
I spoke with my father earlier this afternoon and he said that he couldnt drum up a race this weekend to save his life.. I thought I read a thread from fiat 48 that stated that there would possibly be some racing going on this weekend there. He did mention that he did burn 15 to 20 gallons of gas by himself (which doesnt surprise me) but it wasnt that much fun by him self..

Morg
07-18-2005, 04:41 PM
If I would have had the motor back I would have raced him all day long.
Bummed I could not make it out their. I could have introduced Senior Whittie to Bob (fiat48), I'm sure I could have gotten Bob to line up with Herb.

Fiat48
07-18-2005, 05:03 PM
There were so many people and jet ski's it was tough to get any water at all.
We did make some passes near dark in the cove of beach 5. But everytime we would have to wait as a cruiser or jet ski would tear up the water.
I made about 1 3/4 track pass and that was about all I got.
After Labor day is when the jet ski's stay home and the fast guys take the lake back.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
set up another date at cfw and there will be some running....i know ill bring 20 gallons or so....come'one set a date at cfw...lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-18-2005, 05:22 PM
no trialer queeens here..shi- i havent even wiped my boat down since fathers day....lets go!!!!!!! saturday???