PDA

View Full Version : McWedding

Jbb
07-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Cheers at McWedding
We're not sure if it was McLove at first sight, but we know they didn't need any Happy Meals to please the guests after Michael Size and Pamela Panapinto were married at the McDonald's restaurant in Arcade on Friday morning.
The couple, along with Panapinto's 4-year-old son, Tyler, had their first date at McDonald's. Eight months later, he popped the question - at McDonald's, taking the hamburger chain's slogan "I'm Lovin' It" to heart.
The happy couple was selected from among 16 couples for WYRK's McWedding promotion, in which listeners cast more than two million votes online. Size and Panapinto received more than one million votes.
Along with the ceremony and reception facilities, Size and Panapinto received food for 50 guests, courtesy of McDonald's, and gifts from area retailers. Toasting the couple was Ronald McDonald. The total value of the newlyweds' prize package is $12,260.
Hmmm, maybe McDonald's hasn't phased out all of its Supersizes.

Jinga
07-19-2005, 07:46 AM
What's the deal with people and getting wanting to get married in "chain stores"???
I just heard about a couple doing that in WalMart and some others doing it in some grocery store.
Just seems like a dumb idea if you ask me. It just seems like they are doing it to get a little publicity. :hammerhea
But I guess everyone has their reasons. Just my opinion.

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 07:48 AM
It would be cool to pull up to the order speaker in the drive through and have
a young girl come on saying, "Welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?" ... with an organ hammering out da.... da... da da da.... in the background. :D

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 07:49 AM
What's the deal with people and getting wanting to get married in "chain stores"???
I don't know but I'd like to coppulate with a chick in a Victoria's Secret.

Jbb
07-19-2005, 08:25 AM
I don't know but I'd like to coppulate with a chick in a Victoria's Secret.
...and wipe off on the merchandise?...... :sqeyes:

SummitKarl
07-19-2005, 08:28 AM
if that was McD's in Havasu that guy must be loaded $$$$$$$$$
almost $7 here for dbl-1/4 pndr meal

Jinga
07-19-2005, 08:37 AM
if that was McD's in Havasu that guy must be loaded $$$$$$$$$
almost $7 here for dbl-1/4 pndr meal
Are you serious???
Is it just me or do their hamburgers look a wad of dog crap that somebody steppped on??
And they are charging $7 for it.
I seriously want to vomit! :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 09:44 AM
I seriously want to vomit! :jawdrop:
Hey... save that for after the double quarter pounder.

Jbb
07-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Hey... save that for after the double quarter pounder.
w/cheese :cool:

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 01:39 PM
w/cheese :cool:
Royale... with cheese. :D :D :D

Her454
07-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I knew a couple in Yuma back in the mid 80's that got married at the Mortuary because it was "spiritual". Freaked me out big time. They're still married tho.