PDA

View Full Version : 3000th post!!!

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 09:31 AM
WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Damn...Never been apart or stayed on a forum as long as I have with this one. I have made many friends and met many people from here!! When I first logged on I was thinking of buying a gayliner!!! Then I was set straight!! by next summer I should have my new boat (Go big or Go Home right??)...Never thought I would get into boating this hardcore..but damn!! I LOVE IT!! It's more of a sickness then a hobby..next step is handling Lake Pacific.... :crossx:
***boat sure makes the days go by quicker, and the partying @ the lake a whole let better...I wanted to say thanks to HB and Everyone else apart of it! U ROCK!!! :D

JetBoatRich
07-19-2005, 09:34 AM
3,000 :2purples: congratulations

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Congrats!

FMluvswater
07-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Congrats on your 3k posts! :cool:

Caribbean Jet
07-19-2005, 09:43 AM
I'm only like 2960 away from you. Great work

WYRD
07-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Congrats you WH0RE
:p :p

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Congrats you WH0RE
:p :p
Coming from the king of whoring...I will take that as a compliment... :hammerhea :D

WYRD
07-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Coming from the king of whoring...I will take that as a compliment... :hammerhea :D
That it is my brotha :devil:

barbigrl
07-19-2005, 10:03 AM
GOOD JOB NT!!! Eventhough HB often makes a person want to do this http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_8_13.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxuk169YYUS')
Lot's of cool peeps here, that is for sure! ;)

Holland
07-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Damn Brandon..... Get a life!!!! ha ha ha j/k
How was the weekend???

riverbound
07-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Congrats. :D

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Damn Brandon..... Get a life!!!! ha ha ha j/k
How was the weekend???
Hey!!! HB is a lifestyle!! :D good weekend...started great at taco surf on thursday, friday drank with friends and shot some pool @ my buddies house...saturday night went clubbin..but bailed because of a slow night...then elsinore on sunday partied up with some peeps cruised around and got drunk..(I WASNT DRIVIN!) :D ..found the last problem with my boat..for now that is... :idea: elsinores not as bad as I thought it was...I had alot of fun! :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
07-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Congrats Brandon!!!
And did I hear you say that Lake Smellsomemore isn't that bad!!??? :yuk: :D

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 11:00 AM
WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Damn...Never been apart or stayed on a forum as long as I have with this one. I have made many friends and met many people from here!! When I first logged on I was thinking of buying a gayliner!!! Then I was set straight!! by next summer I should have my new boat (Go big or Go Home right??)...Never thought I would get into boating this hardcore..but damn!! I LOVE IT!! It's more of a sickness then a hobby..next step is handling Lake Pacific.... :crossx:
***boat sure makes the days go by quicker, and the partying @ the lake a whole let better...I wanted to say thanks to HB and Everyone else apart of it! U ROCK!!! :D
You litlle slut you! :hammerhea Congrats! I am sure I will be there soon! :eek: :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Congrats on the 3,000. :D

MAINEVENT
07-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Well at least it took you 2+ years but your still a WH0RE congrats :clover:
MAINEVENT<----wants to be just like NT one day :idea: :D

HCS
07-19-2005, 11:09 AM
3,000 :2purples: congratulations
I can't beleive your about to go 20,000! :2purples:
Iv'e almost been fired 3 times and I'm still not at 10thou yet. :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
07-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Right on! :D Congrats!!!!

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Congrats Brandon!!!
And did I hear you say that Lake Smellsomemore isn't that bad!!??? :yuk: :D
haha..dude...it really wasnt... :jawdrop: well...I was drunk..so maybe that played a huge part in it...haha...I have seen it look way worse...what u been up too????
You litlle slut you! Congrats! I am sure I will be there soon!
I like it when you talk dirty girl.... :p :devil: :D

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 11:11 AM
MAINEVENT<----wants to be just like NT one day
Thats some hard damn work!!! :D Being me that is... :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
07-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Congrats NT.

JetBoatRich
07-19-2005, 12:31 PM
I can't beleive your about to go 20,000! :2purples:
Iv'e almost been fired 3 times and I'm still not at 10thou yet. :rolleyes:
Just stayed focused and you will get to 10,000 :D tell the boss to mind his own business :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
07-19-2005, 12:34 PM
What took you so long. lol :D
Congrats!!!

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 12:36 PM
What took you so long. lol :D
Congrats!!!
haha..Im a slow learner.... :hammerhea