PDA

View Full Version : Havasu or Parker May 18-21???

Mr. Crusader 83
05-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Anyone going out that weekend?
I have never been out in parker. Anyone wanna show me around?

desrtrat256
05-03-2006, 07:05 PM
ill be in havasu staying at sandpoint if all goes well this weekend with my boat.

Danhercules
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
If thats the weekend after Mothers day, I think we will be in Parker. Where you gonna stay?

Mr. Crusader 83
05-04-2006, 06:43 AM
i stay in havasu. my parents have a house there. so you know. its FREE!!!!
but me and my girlfriend and one of her girlfriends are going to be headed out. last time we went to havasu, we came home beat up. wind picked up. but it was her first time out and she loved it. i heard that there is a sandbar in parker, that goes off. so i was hopen to find that. im not familiar with the river at all.

Riverat84
05-04-2006, 07:04 AM
i stay in havasu. my parents have a house there. so you know. its FREE!!!!
but me and my girlfriend and one of her girlfriends are going to be headed out. last time we went to havasu, we came home beat up. wind picked up. but it was her first time out and she loved it. i heard that there is a sandbar in parker, that goes off. so i was hopen to find that. im not familiar with the river at all.
there is, right across from bluewater hotel/resort....i think im going out the weekend after this one....i dont know about that weekend tho.
Reid
p.s. you need your lifejacket back haha....went to elsinore last sunday, it was PERFECT! the boat ran better than its ever been...thanx to a lil maintinance :crossx:

Mr. Crusader 83
05-04-2006, 08:02 AM
good to hear. now come out that weekend, and bring me my life jacket back. im headed out with ashley and 2 of her girlfriends. i need it back.

revndave
05-05-2006, 07:02 PM
We'll be at Parker Mothers Day Weekend.