PDA

View Full Version : Best place to stay in lake havasu for the money

Kiddunot
07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Does anyone have any good ideas of where to stay in havasu for the money. Hopefully somewhere that is boat friendly and you dont have to worry about theft or damage to the boat?????

burtandnancy
07-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes, the place where they make giant ice blocks

lucky
07-19-2005, 01:36 PM
rd place lol :D

Water Romper
07-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah...it's called Lake Tahoe. :p
(sorry, Havasu goin down the toilet during the summer months)

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Does anyone have any good ideas of where to stay in havasu for the money. Hopefully somewhere that is boat friendly and you dont have to worry about theft or damage to the boat?????
Just come to Avi with us dam it!

Kiddunot
07-19-2005, 02:16 PM
cant do that this time around, i left our boat in havasu last weekend. so i have to go pick it up this weekend.......I think the avi is alright, but i cant stand the food....yuck.....plus if you want to go do something fun you have to take a taxi or drive to laughlin and that sucks too.....i will just wait for the house to finish and then i will have a place to stay. j/k by the way how do i get there??????????? your house will make a perfect bachlor pad for my bacholor party......hehehehe

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 02:19 PM
cant do that this time around, i left our boat in havasu last weekend. so i have to go pick it up this weekend.......I think the avi is alright, but i cant stand the food....yuck.....plus if you want to go do something fun you have to take a taxi or drive to laughlin and that sucks too.....i will just wait for the house to finish and then i will have a place to stay. j/k by the way how do i get there??????????? your house will make a perfect bachlor pad for my bacholor party......hehehehe
Bachelor party! Uh...Bite me! :D Hee Hee! But if ya need a girl to jump outta a cake..Im your girl! :D Wait a minute..that wouldn't be very fun for my husband.... :jawdrop: Just check out Bellababes bday pics I posted...and you may find some crazy girls willing to help! :D
As for the food at Avi, the onlt place we like is Moonshadow. We usually go to the Mexican restaurant across river. Hmm... There is a nice Howard Johnson in Havi..we liked it. Also the Island Inn is ok..for a cheapy place! :D

2Driver
07-19-2005, 02:24 PM
A nice boat that is safe in the parking lot at a Havasu Hotel for a reasonable price? hmmmmmmmmm
I think your post may be about 15-20 years to late :cry:

uncle larry
07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Queens Bay Resort
866-821-3636
condo's.. gated
good price
www.lakehavasuresorts.com

2Driver
07-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Queens Bay Resort
866-821-3636
condo's.. gated
good price
www.lakehavasuresorts.com
That's good to know because scumbags can't get around gates :D
Hey, Does Connie still have her place at moonridge II?

phebus
07-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I would think a good business venture in Havasu would be a , by the night, lockable storage area. If you could do it in conjunction with hotel reservations, I think it would work great.

Water Romper
07-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Some hotels “claim” they have security guards watching the boats all night…but after seeing the security guards, I am not so sure if they aren’t the crooks in disguise…
I assume….(and the local players will have better knowledge than I) that all the trash converges on Havi from June to first part of September..then it’s a awesome place…
I’ve been on the lake at 10:00am and not see more that a few boats as far as the eye can see and the Cannel is empty….really a piece full place when the morons are back trashing their own neighborhoods. :crossx:

moneypit
07-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Locogringos house... Just do like I did.. rent it for the summer.... :D

blackcloud75
07-19-2005, 05:19 PM
2driver,
It seems like you know quite a few Moonridge Folk? We will be in Moonridge this Weekend(Collettes, Sorensons, Browns, Cisneros Clans)
The Collettes' still have their place in Moonridge 1.
For those interested in the Queens Bay Resort contact Connie Collette via
www.queensbayresort.com
She also has leads for other real estate in the Havasu Area.

2Driver
07-19-2005, 06:33 PM
2driver,
It seems like you know quite a few Moonridge Folk? We will be in Moonridge this Weekend(Collettes, Sorensons, Browns, Cisneros Clans)
The Collettes' still have their place in Moonridge 1.
For those interested in the Queens Bay Resort contact Connie Collette via
www.queensbayresort.com
She also has leads for other real estate in the Havasu Area.
opps I meant M1... Been going there since 1985 with then best friends (Ristows) next to Connie on down river side and used the coach as our they moved out of state. So many fine memories. :p
Later we bought on moonridge II side in 99 & 2000. I made the mistake of speaking up at a board meeting and got elected VP of the park. Hey this is supposed to be a place to relax :cool: I turned down buying the place next to Connie a just a few years ago...well let's not discuss that or I'll start kicking myself again for not doing it. We sold our place in Moonridge II but I have to say I wish I had it now. For us it was THE best place on the river. Connie might remember us as the couple with the big Chesapeake Bay retriever staying next door.
See ya

Nubbs
07-19-2005, 08:42 PM
I stayed at the Island Inn the last weekend of June. The rates were pretty good and the room was decent. I will consider staying there again.
Nubbs

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:28 PM
I stayed at the Island Inn the last weekend of June. The rates were pretty good and the room was decent. I will consider staying there again.
Nubbs
See Chris...I told ya! :p

Kiddunot
07-19-2005, 11:32 PM
I never doubt you one bit Tina :) If i have to worry about my ride then screw it, i will find some tullies in the gorge and camp out there, then i dont have to worry about launching with a bunch of idiots.