PDA

View Full Version : What's with these kid's

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:10 PM
that look like total queers. Tight ass pants,wearing black with black dye'd hair and the whole rod stewart/barry manaloe hair do? Do they not realize they look like total faggets? We were at the movie theater on saturday and I really could'nt believe my eyes when I saw these guy's. Has anybody else seen them?

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:13 PM
I know their wearing tights and skirts now tooo.
Weird stuff, but hey I went through a faze like that way back when. Ok well not to far back.
Interesting

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Weird stuff, but hey I went through a faze like that way back when. Ok well not to far back.
Interesting
Really? Is that where you got your name candya$$ from? Just F'in with ya. :D

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 01:17 PM
I like to refer to them as OC EMO BITCHES!!! :eek: :D

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Really? Is that where you got your name candya$$ from? Just F'in with ya. :D
LMAO!
Umm my name comes from being as sweet as candy. LOl

Excessive Force
07-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Seems like kids now a days seek individuality. I grew up back east and if you dressed like that your ass was trashcanned every single day!!! Dorks would be tormented every day. Now you die your hair and your "cool". Not in my opinion!!!

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:19 PM
I like to refer to them as OC EMO BITCHES!!! :eek: :D
What's EMO......I must be getting old...

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 01:20 PM
What's EMO......I must be getting old...
Emotional... :D

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Seems like kids now a days seek individuality. I grew up back east and if you dressed like that your ass was trashcanned every single day!!! Dorks would be tormented every day. Now you die your hair and your "cool". Not in my opinion!!!
Next one I see i'm gonna ask "are you a fag"? When he say's no or starts crying i'm gonna ask him why he's dressed like one. HA!

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Next one I see i'm gonna ask "are you a fag"? When he say's no or starts crying i'm gonna ask him why he's dressed like one. HA!
Oh how mean
THey are not all gay, but some are trying to find the crowd that will accept them

Caribbean Jet
07-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Trends come and go and this one can stay away. One of my nieighbors has a 15 year old son and he asked her to buy these jeans made for women the other day. I would have said no. I think that's what my mom said to me when I wanted something that she thought wasn't cool.

Excessive Force
07-19-2005, 01:26 PM
We should all do that at least once per week to keep these fockers at bay!

NOTALENT
07-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Trends come and go and this one can stay away. One of my nieighbors has a 15 year old son and he asked her to buy these jeans made for women the other day. I would have said no. I think that's what my mom said to me when I wanted something that she thought wasn't cool.
yup yup...thats what they wear....Girl jeans from Diesel, Seven, Paper etc... They claim there fashionable..haha..

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh my how about the safety pins holding things together or the tights and shorts with those high top converse shoes.
Oh I even saw one that was wearing heels, boots

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Since when is looking like a fagget cool. Usually guy's want to look cool to attract women. Are these guy's trying to attract trouser snake? Seriously, if we all think they look like queers and are vocal about it they'll be embaressed about and act some what normal.

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Since when is looking like a fagget cool. Usually guy's want to look cool to attract women. Are these guy's trying to attract trouser snake? Seriously, if we all think they look like queers and are vocal about it they'll be embaressed about and act some what normal.
But it could just be a faze. My daycare's son dressed like this and graduated high school, moved out and completely changed his look.

cdog
07-19-2005, 01:34 PM
But it could just be a faze. My daycare's son dressed like this and graduated high school, moved out and completely changed his look.
Probably because he got his ass kicked. Why would any parent let their kid look like that? That look scream's "uncle fred fingered me". :D

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Probably because he got his ass kicked. Why would any parent let their kid look like that? That look scream's "uncle fred fingered me". :D
Come on you have to let your kid expeir ment or else they will be self causious.
Do you have any kids?

SummitKarl
07-19-2005, 01:42 PM
that look like total queers. Tight ass pants,wearing black with black dye'd hair and the whole rod stewart/barry manaloe hair do? Do they not realize they look like total faggets? We were at the movie theater on saturday and I really could'nt believe my eyes when I saw these guy's. Has anybody else seen them?
And I bet you got a pair of :) parchute pants still hiding in your closet :D
kids will be kids

ROZ
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Don't know about all that, but I seen some neighborhood skater(good at that) kids who use to be all baggy look now look like the Ramones on wheels.. You know 501 levis, white tshirts, and leather jackets.. Seems like it would be hard to maneuver..
MAybe lightning bolt and OP cordory shorts and vans will be in again.. Think I still might have a tall pair of tubesocks lying around :D

CandyA$$
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
kids will be kids
OMG
I had almost forgotten about those, must donate to good will J/K. LMAO

totenhosen
07-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Not that I like the current "EMO" trend (they probably would cry since they are so emotional.) But it's no different than when Mike Ness or other punkers back in the day use to walk around and seen as different.

mbrown2
07-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Kids are kids....most kids do trendy stuff growing up...then we grow up...kids wear trendy stuff in all states...its not just the OC; the OC just pics up on it after the Hollywood and Band Baby bunch starts it...

mbrown2
07-19-2005, 01:55 PM
But it's no different than when Mike Ness or other punkers back in the day use to walk around and seen as different.
Exactly....keeping it it real

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Emotional... :D
WTF? :confused:

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 01:57 PM
OMG! I have seen that too! It is sad that they think they look cool!

Big H
07-19-2005, 02:03 PM
We have lots of those where I live and I am definitely less than personable when they're anywhere near me. I am not even close to getting old but that look makes me wanna slap them because their fathers aren't.

meaniam
07-19-2005, 02:05 PM
Interesting
you got to be kidding. skirts? when i left high school in 96 the following year i swore i saw guys wearing makeup? with those tennis hat flipped upside down and tilted sideways. growing up in lake arrowhead i knew they got the shit beat out of them.
shit i think this new trend started here on hb! guys wearing bras and shit?

cdog
07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Come on you have to let your kid expeir ment or else they will be self causious.
Do you have any kids?
No kids yet. I really would smack the shit out of them for trying to dress like that. Long hair and piercing or two I can deal with but that look is just way to far out for me. I think kid's do this stuff because they have parents that are dip shits. They don't pay attention to their kids and the dads don't teach their sons how to be men. When I bitched out on something my dad would sock me in the chest or arm. To toughen me up. I was never allowed to say I can't. I know to some people that sounds over the line but now that i'm older I realize how much more I can handle what life throws at you vrs the spoon fed kids.

barbigrl
07-19-2005, 02:32 PM
I am not into that style either....I would not let my kids leave the house looking like that!! However when I was a teenager...SO VERY LONG AGO. :p ....i used to hide my "real" outfit in a backpack, and change in my friends cars.....so it is possible their parents aren't even seeing their real ensamble!

Boozer
07-19-2005, 02:43 PM
The parents are allowing the children to embrace their invidulaity. In a pursuit for being unique these kids dress this way. Sadly, even though they seem to think they're individulas and unique by dressing this way they are no less trendy then kids wearing Metal Mulisha gear or Abercombie fags.
It's just a phase that kids grow through and they will grow out of it.
Adults are seeming to be following some trends as well. This whole Metrosexual thing is catching on in a big way. So big in fact that MAC cosmetics has decided to capitalize on the market and created a line of products intended for men.
The real problem facing our childrens future however is not how they dress or the kind of music they listen too but the fact that guys becoming bi-sexual is becoming almost as trendy as women doing it. It's also becoming very socially accepted among the night club scene. Due to the fact that gay men have tons of unprotected sex not worrying about aids these bi-sexual children stand to create an aids epidemic on a scale we can't even imagine. These bi-suxal dudes are catching aids then passing it on to unsuspecting straight women who in turn pass it on to straight guys.
You guys heard about the rainbow parties yet?

totenhosen
07-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Due to the fact that gay men have tons of unprotected sex not worrying about aids these bi-sexual children stand to create an aids epidemic on a scale we can't even imagine.
Probably not any more so than straight people.

Jbb
07-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Easy there with the stereotypes there Hoss....Tom Brown dresses like that ......has for years......and he is a chicka magnet...

bocco
07-19-2005, 02:53 PM
OK Boozer, what's a rainbow party? I know I'm not going to like the answer.

cdog
07-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Easy there with the stereotypes there Hoss....Tom Brown dresses like that ......has for years......and he is a chicka magnet...
Do the chicka's dress up like lumber jacks?....Because I can see that. :220v:
Mabey it's one of those role reversel things.
I call em like I see em.

Jbb
07-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Do the chicka's dress up like lumber jacks?....Because I can see that. :220v:
Mabey it's one of those role reversel things.
I call em like I see em.
In fact Toms house is littered with years of Lumberjack Woman magazine.....good call.... :D

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
In fact Toms house is littered with years of Lumberjack Woman magazine.....good call.... :D
The jack chicks can fell my timber any time. :cool:

Tom Brown
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
LMAO!
Umm my name comes from being as sweet as candy. LOl
All of you or just your ass?

Boozer
07-19-2005, 03:07 PM
OK Boozer, what's a rainbow party? I know I'm not going to like the answer.
Apparently junior high kids started these parties where the kids get naked and decorate their genitals with as much lip stick, marker, paint, etc that they can and the winner (best decorated genitals) is given oral sex from all of the other participants. The rest of the kids apparently engage in oral sex as well.
Gynecologists are reporting that they are seeing a rise in the number of cases of oral Gonnahrea <sp> Chlamydea <sp> and herpes in teenage girls as a direct result of these parties. I guess the boys are bobbin on each other as well.

Boozer
07-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Probably not any more so than straight people.
Which until recently was considered a somewhat low risk act. Aids isnt rampid among straight people like it is gay people. This is mostly due to the fact that the rectal liner is the most pourous part of the human body and very seceptable to AIDS infection from even one tiny exposure.

MAINEVENT
07-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I went through some phazes b-4 in my time many moons ago in the 70's :notam: j/k yeah i dont get the tight pants deal either but their phazes and they come and go i personally would not prefer my kids to dress like that but i do understand some kids "express" themselves and their choice of music or whatever through their clothing whatever works keep me out of it and i'm all good with it :D

locogringo
07-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Different strokes for different folks. I remember not too long ago when my parents and the "older" people were laughing and disgusted by what I did as a teenager.
I think it is an age thing. THough I will stand right alongside you and laugh at them also.

riverroyal
07-19-2005, 06:14 PM
its jet,oasis,whitestripes,etc,,,,be glad their pants arent hanging off their ass,and wearing big gold necklaces.If your kid is cool he is dressing that way,if he is a punk,he listens tp rap and ghetto crap.Also skaters are dressing like that,and last I checked Tony Hawk makes are 15 mil a year,not a bad sport to be good at.

unleashed
07-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Another trend that will last a little while, fade away and be back in 20 years again. Nothing new. I just was at the OC Fair and saw a bunch of kids dressed this way...they do look gay but had some fairly hot young chicks hanging with them so maybe its working for them. back in the early 80's I dressed in bondage pants, tight punk shirts, mohawk, and creepers and dr. martins at one time. I have photos I'd post but they'd probably scare you all away! Man those were some of the best drugs errrrrr I mean days of my life.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

unleashed
07-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh yeah I also remember the tight jean craze of Jordache, vidal sasoon, gloria vanderbilt...it seems all the pretty boys got alot of chicks wearing this crap. Yikes its coming back! :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/249jor.bmp
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Another trend that will last a little while, fade away and be back in 20 years again. Nothing new. I just was at the OC Fair and saw a bunch of kids dressed this way...they do look gay but had some fairly hot young chicks hanging with them so maybe its working for them. back in the early 80's I dressed in bondage pants, tight punk shirts, mohawk, and creepers and dr. martins at one time. I have photos I'd post but they'd probably scare you all away! Man those were some of the best drugs errrrrr I mean days of my life.
Deano
You have pics Deano? :D Come on, let us see!! I bet you look great!

jus a baker
07-19-2005, 07:01 PM
mabey they lost a bet?

JetBoatRich
07-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Even though I don't agree with it, kids will wear some wierd stuff :idea: I have a friend who's son is in a band in the South Bay. He is around 15, wears exactly what you said with lip piercing and for me seems not right. I expressed this to my kids, don't even try it :mad: They have already made a CD and who knows, maybe it works for them :supp:

DUNDUN
07-19-2005, 07:50 PM
damn kids these days....:)
the girls are all over these doods, its funny, stupid people say i look like that, but i have natural colored hair, and dood pants:)
i wish i was hxc([hardcore] most of these kids are labeled as "hardcore" but also are known as "emo" so wtf..) enough to wear girlpants and butch my hair all up like that, but im not, im just brandon.:)

DUNDUN
07-19-2005, 07:52 PM
But i am working on the parents to get the bottom lip pierced..

SHOTKALLIN
07-19-2005, 07:53 PM
Its accepted to be gay nowadays amongst teens. those guys don't get thier asses kicked for being wierd any more. they also look like they are on heroin. :confused:

JetBoatRich
07-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Its accepted to be gay nowadays amongst teens. those guys don't get thier asses kicked for being wierd any more. they also look like they are on heroin. :confused:
LOL :2purples: accepted :2purples:

unleashed
07-19-2005, 07:56 PM
You have pics Deano? :D Come on, let us see!! I bet you look great!
hahahah Funny, I thought I looked great back than but look at those photos now and just laugh. Me thinkith if I posteth these photos they will be used for blackmail later! :wink:
By the way have any photos of you, you want to share??? :)
Deano

DUNDUN
07-19-2005, 07:58 PM
but see then there is another thing with the "scene"...
some kids are "strait-edge" which is
a)no permiscuous sex
b)no drugs
c)no alcohol
this whole strait-edge thing started in the early 80's with a punk band called minor threat, it never was huge, but its blown up in the past few years.
im personally not strait-edge, its a good message, but some of these kids take it way too seriously, like if they see a kid blazing a bowl(i dont do drugs) theyll kick theyre ass, i dont care what other people do..

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 07:59 PM
hahahah Funny, I thought I looked great back than but look at those photos now and just laugh. Me thinkith if I posteth these photos they will be used for blackmail later! :wink:
By the way have any photos of you, you want to share??? :)
Deano
Gimmee your email..... :D :D

Coach
07-19-2005, 08:00 PM
The EMO thing has gotten bigger the last 2 years, and the whole homo acceptance deal Hollywood has pushed on to us is working with the teens. It is just like any other trend, here today and gone tomorrow. Being a teacher I see so many stupid trends. Things are not to different from the 80's right now. YOu have your EMO (much like the Cure fans), Punks, Jocks, Geeks, you get the picture. Why a parent wants to let their boy out of the house wearing butt tight jean and do there hair that way is beyond me. The peircing thing is on the rise again, and so are tatooed teens. I had a TA with 7 tats by the end of his senior year.
Rainbow party to be explain how I have hear it: A buch of girls wearing different color lipsticks and guys try to get blown by as many of these girls as possible in a night. The one with the best (most colorful) rainbow wins.

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
The EMO thing has gotten bigger the last 2 years, and the whole homo acceptance deal Hollywood has pushed on to us is working with the teens. It is just like any other trend, here today and gone tomorrow. Being a teacher I see so many stupid trends. Things are not to different from the 80's right now. YOu have your EMO (much like the Cure fans), Punks, Jocks, Geeks, you get the picture. Why a parent wants to let their boy out of the house wearing butt tight jean and do there hair that way is beyond me. The peircing thing is on the rise again, and so are tatooed teens. I had a TA with 7 tats by the end of his senior year.
Rainbow party to be explain how I have hear it: A buch of girls wearing different color lipsticks and guys try to get blown by as many of these girls as possible in a night. The one with the best (most colorful) rainbow wins.
Well Im officially old, I just dont get kids these days. :confused: :supp:

SummitKarl
07-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Well Im officially old, I just dont get kids these days. :confused: :supp:
must be getting that way myself
what happend to a good game of spin the bottle and a 1/5 of 151 :smile:

meaniam
07-20-2005, 01:08 PM
that is what i know a rainbow party to be. put your lipstick on my dipstick.god i wish that party was going when i was in school

Havasu_Dreamin
07-20-2005, 01:21 PM
some are trying to find the crowd that will accept them
How about being true to yourself? Why the need to be in a clique?

Ion
07-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Dude...first off, I believe that "look" is considered "goth". I must admit it is kind of silly, especially around here (Havasu), where the temps are scorching enough, without trapping the heat in all the long black clothing they wear, but what did they do to you to warrant the slam? Don't you have something better to do than critisize people who are different than you? Some of the classiest, most interesting people I know are gay and they (as a whole..yeah, yeah, there's a good op. for a joke) don't wear all black!
Secondly...with all the typos you made it would be easy to critisize you for the way it makes you look... but I digress.

cdog
07-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Dude...first off, I believe that "look" is considered "goth". I must admit it is kind of silly, especially around here (Havasu), where the temps are scorching enough, without trapping the heat in all the long black clothing they wear, but what did they do to you to warrant the slam? Don't you have something better to do than critisize people who are different than you? Some of the classiest, most interesting people I know are gay and they (as a whole..yeah, yeah, there's a good op. for a joke) don't wear all black!
Secondly...with all the typos you made it would be easy to critisize you for the way it makes you look... but I digress.
HA! Your a Jackass! Did I spell that correctly mr. spelling bee?

DUNDUN
07-20-2005, 03:13 PM
not goth.. if you were to label, it would be called "scene".
goth isnt even afashion.. it originates way back. it is referred to people who believe in god but do not worship him in a sense of hatred or any other relationship in that sense. but what we now have is hot topic fags who say parachute pants and him shirts are gothic/raver/whatever... yeah kids are lame. end of story.
but in my opinion, being scene is way better than being "goth".. and scene kids pull the girls like nobodys business. and we all know, when it comes down to it, thats all that matters. :D :D
and another rant.. hardcore, and emo, and all that other shit..its all music genres, its sad that people have forgotten about music and have turned it all fashionable.

Kilrtoy
07-20-2005, 03:27 PM
I went through some phazes b-4 in my time many moons ago in the 70's :notam: j/k yeah i dont get the tight pants deal either :
DAMN LIAR I have pics of you and will prove it ;)

Ion
07-20-2005, 05:24 PM
HA! Your a Jackass! Did I spell that correctly mr. spelling bee?
Your immaturity, lack of class and continued bad spelling (it should be you're) is still showing. Nice work...you must be proud....your high school teachers sure aren't!

cdog
07-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Your immaturity, lack of class and continued bad spelling (it should be you're) is still showing. Nice work...you must be proud....your high school teachers sure aren't!
Instead of waisting all of your talent painting The Lord of the Rings all over Kachinas, why are you not solving world hunger and aids in africa? I've got an idea. Get out your paint brushes and paint some duct tape over your mouth and key board. Do the world a favor. Jackass!

Ion
07-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Instead of waisting all of your talent painting The Lord of the Rings all over Kachinas, why are you not solving world hunger and aids in africa? I've got an idea. Get out your paint brushes and paint some duct tape over your mouth and key board. Do the world a favor. Jackass!
Huh? :confused:
Nice touch continuing on with the childish name calling. It really shows your age and lack of dignity. I can't be bothered with you anymore, there's no point. You need to grow up kid! I will no longer dignify your nonsense with replies. Buh-bye now...

TBONE1904
07-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Down here in SD when I am forced to go to a causal club/bar in PB, MB, OB I am the weird one wearing the baggy dickies pants or jeans. I remember when I was a teenager and how much trash talk us kids with baggy jeans got. I hope my son or daughter doesnt try to wear that weird "emo rock", "goth", or whatever it is called style. I guess I will be in for it though since I was the punk rock listening, punk ass, long haired (shaved underneath), baggy clothes wearing white kid. Trends are crazy!!!

Coach
07-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Don't forget Kid's are going to do things to Piss off their parents. You did it and so are they. Some of us got our asses kicked and didn't get out of line after that, other parents want to let the little bastards express themselves (that is what the shrink told them to do).
The other new trend is the mohawks that are coming back, not the fohawk (long hair combed into a mohawk) Not sure if it is just a summer thing, but I have seen more and more guys with mohawks of late.
There are still Goth kids around. They are claming to be Wickets (sp?) Into the spells and creepy shit. They are a different breed indeed.

Sleek-Jet
07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
kids will be kids
HEY... leave my parachute pants and members only jacket alone... :D