PDA

View Full Version : Naci Bash

CenCal
07-19-2005, 02:53 PM
I just want to go on record as letting all you know signed up and never made it you missed a real good time. Darrel and Teresa you guys are good and your welcome to our place anytime. Dale this is for you from Dale. It was great meeting you and enjoying your great piece of haven. You can be my son-in-law anytime :rollside: All the peolpe who were there it was great meeting you or seeing you again :cool:

mike37
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
I just want to go on record as letting all you know signed up and never made it you missed a real good time. Darrel and Teresa you guys are good and your welcome to our place anytime. Dale this is for you from Dale. It was great meeting you and enjoying your great piece of haven. You can be my son-in-law anytime :rollside: All the peolpe who were there it was great meeting you or seeing you again :cool:
good fun is it time for the next naci bash yet :D

WYRD
07-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Great meeting you brother looking forward to many more trips especially if you bring a boat load of college girls :devil: :D

CenCal
07-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey guy you and the wife are so cool. With a lady like that what college girls? Hope to see you guys soon :)

Unforgiven
07-20-2005, 06:06 AM
Gotta say thanks to DARRELS BRO..class act!....it was great meeting everyone there...Linda Lori and Jen you girls are a blast!!...Bill (river bound) shave your ass next time.....Darrel and Teresa, you guys are great! it was great meeting everyone...Elim 4 life snored like a pig!!!
Patron, the official drink of the NACI BOAT BASH
I should know I got TOO many people hammered on the stuff!!

CenCal
07-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Gotta say thanks to DARRELS BRO..class act!....it was great meeting everyone there...Linda Lori and Jen you girls are a blast!!...Bill (river bound) shave your ass next time.....Darrel and Teresa, you guys are great! it was great meeting everyone...Elim 4 life snored like a pig!!!
Patron, the official drink of the NACI BOAT BASH
I should know I got TOO many people hammered on the stuff!!
I second that nomination for PATRON :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: