PDA

View Full Version : whos goin bridge to bridge?

sleekvino
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
ill be haning out in my silver and black hallett watchin the boats, stop by for a cold boy.

paradigm shift
07-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Probably won't make it but where do you tie up and watch from? Is it better to bring the boat and see from the water? I would really like to see this one year! :cry: :notam:

abraman1326
07-20-2005, 08:43 AM
I've been told it's better to be up top than on the water. You can't get into the striaght to see anything, at least that's the rumor. We'll be hangin up top to catch all the action. Does anyone have a schedule of events?
BRA

MOBrien
07-20-2005, 12:11 PM
if you're on the water you'll only see the boats either powering up and away from you or powering down and idling around you. It's a much better spectating area to be on shore somewhere between the bridges.

sleekvino
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
id rather be in my boat then watch people use theres.besides its not like there doining 250 mph ,ill be bar hopin on the river.once youve seen them its not that big of a deal plus i want to go skiing and its tough to do on land.

abraman1326
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Sounds like you have a pretty good plan to me. I'll keep my eye out for ya...
BRA

sleekvino
07-20-2005, 06:50 PM
abraman1326 you should bring your boat up im going to hang with the wall of water guys when they do there show then they hang out on the river untill there ready to go.bring the boat ill have a cold boy for ya. :cool:

abraman1326
07-21-2005, 08:47 AM
That sounds so tempting, but I think we're going to hang on shore and watch from there. I want the best seat possible when they do their radar passes. I'm such a speed freak. Thank you for the offer though. Next time...
BRA

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 09:16 AM
It looks like that I will be running the Carrera again at this event this weekend if I can find a co-pilot/crewmember to help me launch and dock the boat on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is available and would like to help out, please let me know. Hope to see you guys there.
Keith

abraman1326
07-21-2005, 09:21 AM
It looks like that I will be running the Carrera again at this event this weekend if I can find a co-pilot/crewmember to help me launch and dock the boat on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is available and would like to help out, please let me know. Hope to see you guys there.
Keith
If you need some help, let me know. It'd be my pleasure.You do still have that beautiful interior in there right? J/k, if you need help, let me know. 707.280.1390. I live in Vacaville, so it's a quick and easy drive for me...
BRA

MOBrien
07-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Keith
whatever you need you got it Keith.......we'll be there. Shoot me a call at 916-730-9522.
Glad you'll be there!!!

RACER52
07-21-2005, 10:34 AM
R.R.=I will have the normal crew with me again so if you need some help we got your back.
If you need a co-pilot, I'll let the wife drive my boat :p
And I'll jump ship..
Racer

MOBrien
07-21-2005, 10:44 AM
R.R.=I will have the normal crew with me again so if you need some help we got your back.
If you need a co-pilot, I'll let the wife drive my boat :p
And I'll jump ship..
Racer
heheheh........get in line Troy. :boxingguy :D j/k, you certainly know more about running into the 100+ club in a cat than most. But seriously, whatever you need Keith....if I can help you got me.
-MOB

abraman1326
07-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey y'all, I saw his post first. :2purples: Just playin, looks like you'll have plenty of help Keith. You know everyone here has your back...
BRA

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the offers of help guys. I will for sure need it since my normal co-pilot is working this weekend and won't be able to help me. Here's the areas that I am anticipating needing help.
1) Friday around 11:00 AM: Need help launching the boat at Discovery Park. Also the trailer will need to be unhooked from the truck and left in DP and the truck needs to get driven down to the parking area across from the Embassy Suites hotel while I take the boat down and dock it.
2) Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Would like to have co-pilot and or human bumper/dock hand to help me dock the boat in the parking area on the water in front of the Embassy Suites hotel. The current is pretty swift in that area and it's hard to raft up to the other boats without bumping into them without help.
3) Sunday (around 4:30): need someone to drive the truck back over from the parking lot near the Embassy Suites hotel to DP and hook up the boat trailer and pick me up at the launch ramp.
If you want to help out with any or all of the above job descriptions, please let me know. I will have 3 extra wrist bands to give out to whomever can help out so you can get down to the docking area and into the cocktail party on Friday evening. I can take one other person with me on each speed run so if you would like to do that let me know too. The down side is that I only have one Lifeline jacket so you would be stuck with a ski jacket unless you can find a Lifeline somewhere. Let me know.
Thanks again,
Keith

diggler
07-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Keith, i'll be there anyways.... Since I'm not allowed to do a speed run, I'd love to help out in exchange for a run with ya!

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks Dirk but I don't see how you are going to have much time left on your hands. According to the schedule they have you guys doing your walls of water events 6 times on Saturday and 5 times on Sunday. :idea: But if you can fit it in, you are welcome for a speed run.
Keith

abraman1326
07-21-2005, 03:17 PM
I am available to help. Just let me know what you need filled. I can be there on Fri to help launch, and get your truck to the hotel. Do whatever you need Sat. Sun, I'm prob going to Berryessa, but I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. It's pretty easy to get out of work on Fri. Give me a call if you don't get anyone...
BRA

abraman1326
07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
In fact, I may just head out there on Fri just to BS w/ everyone before y'all are too busy on Sat and Sun.
BRA

Familycat
07-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Keith,
Being the guy that is always willing to help, I will be volunteer to drive your boat (hard) all weekend. I will also allow you to pay for all my drinks and food but only if you provide me with a hotel room. I would not think of allowing you to have the guilt of letting me get a drunk driving. You can pick me up at my house early Friday morning in time to buy breakfast. Please have the boat clean, race gas topped of and a Starbucks in hand for me. I won't hold back on the power, as I would not want to put you through the humilation of a sub 130 pass. I will provide a very solid run, unless I exploid the drive. Like I said earlier, I am always willing to help. If this sound acceptable to you I will see you Friday.
P. S. Please bring a couple hundred bucks for a thank you gift for me.
Sorry, I was having way to much fun writing this. Have a great weekend. We are staying with friends at Discovery Bay. I we get a wild hair up our a...s, we may make the Journy to our States Capital.
Rick

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Rick, you drive a hard bargain. I will have to think about your offer awhile and get back to you. :D Hope to see you in Sac if you can make it this weekend.
Thanks again for the offers of help. It is much appreciated. Blowncarrera called me and he had already planned to take the day off on Friday so he volunteered to help get me in the water on Friday and move the truck over to the parking lot. He also will help me retrieve the boat at the launch ramp on Sunday. So, it looks like I'm all set for Friday's launch and Sunday's retrieval. Mike and Brandon, if you guys have some extra time on Saturday and want to help me park the boat at the dock, that would be great.
Thanks again,
Keith

MOBrien
07-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Rick, you drive a hard bargain. I will have to think about your offer awhile and get back to you. :D Hope to see you in Sac if you can make it this weekend.
Thanks again for the offers of help. It is much appreciated. Blowncarrera called me and he had already planned to take the day off on Friday so he volunteered to help get me in the water on Friday and move the truck over to the parking lot. He also will help me retrieve the boat at the launch ramp on Sunday. So, it looks like I'm all set for Friday's launch and Sunday's retrieval. Mike and Brandon, if you guys have some extra time on Saturday and want to help me park the boat at the dock, that would be great.
Thanks again,
Keith
I'll be at Rio/Joe's all day on Saturday watchin you take care of business Keith. More than happy to jump down on the dock to give you an extra hand to protect that beaut. When I see you heading toward the dock I'll make my way down. If you need it or if you don't, I'll be there as backup anyway.
If you're gonna be unloading around 11am on Friday, I'll swing by DP ramp and check in with you...I'll be on the road in that area "visiting clients" anyway. :D :p :D

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I'll be at Rio/Joe's all day on Saturday watchin you take care of business Keith. More than happy to jump down on the dock to give you an extra hand to protect that beaut. When I see you heading toward the dock I'll make my way down. If you need it or if you don't, I'll be there as backup anyway.
If you're gonna be unloading around 11am on Friday, I'll swing by DP ramp and check in with you...I'll be on the road in that area "visiting clients" anyway. :D :p :D
That sounds good. I will look for you over in the official client section at DP on Friday around 11. :D

unleashed
07-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Man this sounds like a pretty cool little gathering. Looks like Im in. I was headed to Havi but the weather looks a bit stormy. I'll see all you nor cal people tommorow night. Where is the best place to Launch...I'll be staying at the Embassy suites???
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Robbie Racer
07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Man this sounds like a pretty cool little gathering. Looks like Im in. I was headed to Havi but the weather looks a bit stormy. I'll see all you nor cal people tommorow night. Where is the best place to Launch...I'll be staying at the Embassy suites???
Deano
Hey Deano, glad you are making the drive up this way. Are you going to be making the radar runs with us? The best place to launch is Discovery Park (probably the next exit off the I-5 after the Embassy Suites exit).

acatitude
07-21-2005, 10:05 PM
dp launch is at richards blvd off ramp go west on richards and 1st right takes you right in

unleashed
07-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey Deano, glad you are making the drive up this way. Are you going to be making the radar runs with us? The best place to launch is Discovery Park (probably the next exit off the I-5 after the Embassy Suites exit).
Great, Thanks for the info. This will be my first Sacremento run...never been in a boat on the river. Looks like its a big festival. I think I will do the radar run not sure yet. Will you be there friday on the water??? I'd like to follow someone around the area to get familiar or you could hop in my boat??
Deano

Squirtin Thunder
07-22-2005, 12:14 AM
ill be haning out in my silver and black hallett watchin the boats, stop by for a cold boy.
I will be there !!!
Pick-up & Delivery
OK its settled I am headed to Milpitas with BulldogArts New Miller in tow !!!
I will also be heading out to Sac for the Bridge to Bridge.
Does anyone have anything that needs to go or come back this way ???
Let me know !!!
Jim
928-704-1158
jrpm@npgcable.com

Robbie Racer
07-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Great, Thanks for the info. This will be my first Sacremento run...never been in a boat on the river. Looks like its a big festival. I think I will do the radar run not sure yet. Will you be there friday on the water??? I'd like to follow someone around the area to get familiar or you could hop in my boat??
Deano
If you want to do the radar run, you will need to fax in a registration sheet (available on the PRW web site) and bring a check for $200 to give them at registration. I plan to launch around 11:00 at Discovery Park on Friday. You are welcome to ride with me from the launch ramp at DP to the dock in front of the Embassy Suites hotel (only about a mile away) where all the radar run boats will be tied up.
Keith

MOBrien
07-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Deano
Deano,
I'll be around all weekend......purely spectating but will give you a hand if you need it. Just give me a shout....916-730-9522 cell. Looks like Keith (Robbie Racer) is gonna be launching at DP around 11-ish on Friday as I'm sure many others will be too. I'll be there to give him a hand if he needs it, and if you're there by then you got me too.
later,
MOB

ELIMINAT THIS
07-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Shit if every body is offering help.Im going to have my wife with me (not the best gilligan but way better looking than your ugly mugs :messedup: ) I have no shame just would like to keep my $1000 weekend a $1000 weekend if you no what I mean. Maybe pull in and toss some one a couple lines,that current can really be a m-fer. thanks. Should be on the road by 5pm today. ;)

unleashed
07-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Deano,
I'll be around all weekend......purely spectating but will give you a hand if you need it. Just give me a shout....916-730-9522 cell. Looks like Keith (Robbie Racer) is gonna be launching at DP around 11-ish on Friday as I'm sure many others will be too. I'll be there to give him a hand if he needs it, and if you're there by then you got me too.
later,
MOB
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep your number handy....It will be just me and the wife so far.
Deano

RACER52
07-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Eliminate=
if you have the time can you stop by Hulshots house and
pick up the 29 herring 5 blade for me. I will need that for the weekend.
He may have taken it off already. If not I'm sure you know the drill..
Last night was pretty succesfull. The boat ran 108 in sticky flat water at
5400 rpms.. The boat actually porpoised. I think the water and the stock
prop I was using didnt help. Gonna bring the 26, 28, and 29 props and
play around friday up there to see how it acts..
Would love to spin the 29 to 6400 but the fuel mapping isnt all that great
at this point. Will bring the laptop and tune in the hotel each night..
R.R.=
So 11oclock at D.P. ??
I was thinking that I'll be there in the water waiting for ya..
Racer

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 09:25 AM
I'll head over to DP around 11 tomorrow. Anyone that needs help, I am more than willing. This is what I live for. Once y'all make your 100+ mph runs, I can say I helped that guy. J/k. I am available for whatever is needed. I'll keep an eye out for anyone that looks in need. If you know you need help, give me a call (707) 280-1390. This is going to be a fun weekend. Can't wait to meet more of you from the boards. Let me know where I'm needed, and I'll be there...
BRA

MOBrien
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
just rolled through Old Town and the first boat is in the water....must be testing today. Not sure what kind of boat, but it's the big "Collegewood" rig that is always at this event and always seems to be the first one wet. That boat is a beauty with it's fully enclosed cabin.
I'm gettin psyched! :D :2purples: :D

ELIMINAT THIS
07-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Eliminate=
R.R.=
So 11oclock at D.P. ??
Racer
Just rolled up to the house,I was going to stop by Don's prop shop and see if I could try his labbed 30 if Greg finished my lower,I cant turn a 30 with a stock bravo lower? I will call you later. :)

RACER52
07-22-2005, 11:39 AM
thanks,
"Dons Prop Shop" has all the good stuff..
go ahead and leave him a C.C deposit for both props.. ;)
Racer

unleashed
07-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Im leaving in a half hour from LA towing. Should I head straight to the launch area and unhook my boat and leave it there?? Is there plenty of room??? I have a room at Embassy suites do they have boat parking there?? Any info would be appreciated. I'll be coming from LA so what exit do I take for discovery park so I could drop the boat off??
Deano

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 12:17 PM
You'll head up I5 to Richards Blvd in Downtown Sac. Turn left, and it'll be there. I believe there are signs for Discovery. I'm not sure what side it'll be on after that as I have never come in that way. I know Robbie Racer is only leaving the trailer at DP, and taking the truck to Embassy. Let me know if you need a hand. I'm in Vacaville just 30 min away, and if you need anything while you are up here, please feel free to give me a call. 707.280.1390. I'll be heading there tomorrow morning, but if you need something tonight, let me know. I'll be making hitting the store each morning, so if you find you need something, I'd be happy to pick it up for you. Also, they are saying the current is really strong there on the river, so be careful getting her into the dock. Let me know if you need a hand w/ anything, and have a safe drive...
BRA

AZKC
07-22-2005, 12:18 PM
My pops is up in Yuba City and wants to ck this out. When and where would be best to spectate from land???

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 12:19 PM
It sounds like most guys are docking their junk at Embassy. I have no idea what the set up is there, but like I said, if you need anything, give me a call, and I can be there in 30 min...
BRA

ELIMINAT THIS
07-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Deano Give me a call KALER 925-766-8350

MOBrien
07-22-2005, 12:30 PM
from LA you'll roll I-5 the entire way into Sacramento. Stay on I-5 and go through "downtown" and once through you'll get off at Richards Blvd and turn left. Right after you go left & under the overpass, turn right into Discovery Park.....Embassy Suites is just south of DP. Get off at J Street and follow the signs to "Old Town".
Finally some rep from SoCal. :D :D :D

MOBrien
07-22-2005, 12:31 PM
My pops is up in Yuba City and wants to ck this out. When and where would be best to spectate from land???
"Old Town" Sacramento. Tell him to park himself on the balcony at Rio City Cafe or Joe's Crab Shack. That's right where all the action will be.

MOBrien
07-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Also, they are saying the current is really strong there on the river, so be careful getting her into the dock.
BRA
FYI to all participants-----
Be careful period. I was down there this morning and there were some HUGE logs, like full-blown trees, floating through the Old Town section.

NorCalCat
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
FYI to all participants-----
Be careful period. I was down there this morning and there were some HUGE logs, like full-blown trees, floating through the Old Town section.
MOB, GET TO WORK.
Gonna miss it this year, have a FRICK'N wedding to go to. Who invites you to a wedding in the summer. Guts! :2purples:

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 01:18 PM
MOB, GET TO WORK.
Gonna miss it this year, have a FRICK'N wedding to go to. Who invites you to a wedding in the summer. Guts! :2purples:
Damn, we're going to miss ya. When do we get to see you again.?
BRA

NorCalCat
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
Damn, we're going to miss ya. When do we get to see you again.?
BRA
We have a place up at Clear Lake, so that is were I hide out. Been hang'n with Boat211 up there as they have a place as well. You should come up! Come up when there is a concert at Konocti, we all raft up, drink and listen to the tunes from our boat.
Kid friendly too. We have two lill ones 2 & 4, Boat211 has a 3 month old.

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 01:27 PM
I've been wanting to check out another concert up there, just haven't seen anyone I'd like to go up for. I have a friend that has a house up there just beyond Konocti on the left up that hill. We take the boats, tie up there in the harbor, and hit the bar. It's a great place to watch a concert. That place has it all. We'll have to hook up up there sometime...
BRA

Robbie Racer
07-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Eliminate=
R.R.=
So 11oclock at D.P. ??
Racer
Hey Racer, sounds like you are getting a handle on it. My boat tries to porpoise too on smooth sticky water. I'm hoping I can power through it this weekend. I will look for you when we launch tomorrow around 11.
Does anyone have a line on how to get a quick delivery (or where I can pick up some on the way) of VP C-16 race gas? My drum was a little less full than I thought it was and I only have 15 gallons to bring with me. I think that will only last for about 3 runs if I use the other tank (91 octane) to cruise with.
MOB, thanks for the warning about the logs in the water. Hitting one of them on a speed run would not be good. :2purples:
See you guys this weekend.
Keith

abraman1326
07-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Keith, I just got off the phone w/ my buddie Brian over at Mikes Marine in Dixon. He said he has the stuff to make C14, but not the C16. He didn't think you needed the 16, but if you want, give him a call. He said there is a place in SAc, a 76 that has what you are looking for, but wasn't sure where it was. He said look up in information 76 race fuel in Sac, and you should be able to find it. His number, if interested is 707-678-4839. If Dixon is out of your way, I can swing by and pick it up for you on my way to DP. Let me know...
BRA

Rock-it man
07-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey Racer, sounds like you are getting a handle on it. My boat tries to porpoise too on smooth sticky water. I'm hoping I can power through it this weekend. I will look for you when we launch tomorrow around 11.
Does anyone have a line on how to get a quick delivery (or where I can pick up some on the way) of VP C-16 race gas? My drum was a little less full than I thought it was and I only have 15 gallons to bring with me. I think that will only last for about 3 runs if I use the other tank (91 octane) to cruise with.
MOB, thanks for the warning about the logs in the water. Hitting one of them on a speed run would not be good. :2purples:
See you guys this weekend.
Keith
I have two barrels up here but leaving for Portland Fri am. There was a distrubiter for VP just north of sacto but do not remember where may have been Highlands ??
good luck on the run I will expect nothing less than a top gun trophy for your class !!!!!! I read the runs will be different this year there something about three runs at a time ???? Best of luck and above all be SAFE !!!!! and dont break the boat .

Robbie Racer
07-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Keith, I just got off the phone w/ my buddie Brian over at Mikes Marine in Dixon. He said he has the stuff to make C14, but not the C16. He didn't think you needed the 16, but if you want, give him a call. He said there is a place in SAc, a 76 that has what you are looking for, but wasn't sure where it was. He said look up in information 76 race fuel in Sac, and you should be able to find it. His number, if interested is 707-678-4839. If Dixon is out of your way, I can swing by and pick it up for you on my way to DP. Let me know...
BRA
Thanks for the info BRA. I called the Mikes Marine number and left a message for Brian on their voice mail to give me a call regarding the race gas about a half hour ago but so far I haven't received a return call. It's my understanding that 76 (Unocal) no longer manufactures any race fuels. I have tried a couple of distributors in my area that used to have it and they can't get it any longer.
I don't think it will be any big deal. If I only have enough race gas for 3 runs, I will just sit out the last session or drop the boost level, turn off the nitrous and run it on 91 gas just to see how it compares to the earlier runs.
Keith

DAVEO
07-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the info BRA. I called the Mikes Marine number and left a message for Brian on their voice mail to give me a call regarding the race gas about a half hour ago but so far I haven't received a return call. It's my understanding that 76 (Unocal) no longer manufactures any race fuels. I have tried a couple of distributors in my area that used to have it and they can't get it any longer.
I don't think it will be any big deal. If I only have enough race gas for 3 runs, I will just sit out the last session or drop the boost level, turn off the nitrous and run it on 91 gas just to see how it compares to the earlier runs.
Keith
Keith,
They sell 100 at 76 in stocton. I know its not what you are looking for but its better than 91.

BAD ATTITUDE
07-22-2005, 07:38 PM
I'll be there just to watch this year. Best place to watch is on land, via boat is not very good and you can not tie up at the dock, unless your going to run.If your going to run better go to pokerrunswest.com to check it out. Lotsa rules and regs.
I'll be there Friday around noon to watch noon opening cruise at the bridge. I don't type hence not a poster on the boards. Need help or info, I can be reached at 925-250-4461. I'll wear a Hot Boat Tee shirt Friday if that helps anyone.
JIM

stoker2001
07-23-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll be there just to watch this year. Best place to watch is on land, via boat is not very good and you can not tie up at the dock, unless your going to run.If your going to run better go to pokerrunswest.com to check it out. Lotsa rules and regs.
JIM
boy,you can say that again.i brought out the pisspot whacker today thinking they would have a fun run to Walnut Grove like they usually do on friday.well they were doing radar runs and the coast guard auxiliary that was patrolling the upriver section gave me the go ahead to cruise downriver while they were still running and criss ayers was bummed to say the least.well,after some apologizing and having to show the water cops my ice chest to prove that i wasnt drinking they sent me on my way.i wasnt regestered,so no harm,no foul :2purples: :wink:

PE 316
07-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I just met Derk "Diggler" in the parking lot of Wal-Mart in Pleasanton.
(wait a minute; that sounds like the beginning of a bad PORN flick)
Anyways, the boat looks really good (for a jet) and the motor looks pretty stout.
"Diggler" was loading up on supplies for the weekend and was heading up to SACtown for the big event this weekend.
Good luck this weekend and have fun!!!!

1Bahnerjet
07-23-2005, 07:06 PM
now that Robbie Racer has More Help than he can fit in his Boat (hey RR i've seen you on Anderson) the Question was where's the Best Place to watch the Show, so rent a Room on the Delta King (River Side) & sit out on the Deck with a Cool one :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43Friday_delkingJuly_01_2005_3_.jpg
"Walls O' Water"
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43Friday_July_btob01_2005_2_.jpg

acatitude
07-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Stoker we saw the patrol boat and you this afternoon. was thinking aw shit he's in wrong place at wrong time, glad there was no harm no foul.
bayner that daytona(in the pic) is the odds on favorite, he ran a 145 today just warming up. I think Keith will unquestionably be the fastest single there. r52 looked good on a couple runs, takes a nice set.
We will see tomorrow how it all goes, those nor techs are awesome looking boats .

Flashwave
07-25-2005, 07:12 AM
That Daytona ran 149.5 yesterday on the GPS. The other Daytona ran 142 in the morning and 140 in the afternoon. We're back at agin this morning looking for 150+.
This is a very cool event and a lot of fun for everyone.

abraman1326
07-26-2005, 09:10 AM
WOW, 1 hell of a weekend. I want to thank Tony for putting up w/ all weekend. It was an awesome ride in that sleek DCB. Thank you so much. It was great to see Mike, Keith, and Blown again. Tony, you are 1 hell of a partier, ya'll were definetly runnin it hard on Sat, did you have any problem gettin her back on the trailer? Deano, it was great to meet you, and I'll definetly let you know when we head south. Just 1 great weekend. Sorry I didn't make it for Sun, but Berryessa was a callin. Hope all went well yesterdsay. I'll post some pics later, but be forewarned that my camera phone didn't take very good pics. Hope more will post some...
BRA