PDA

View Full Version : MOM's coming................help

a catered life
07-20-2005, 07:22 AM
my mom hasn't been to cali in 13+ years and she wants to shop and sight see (like a real tourist) where should i take her? :idea: what are some of the cool place's for a 55+ women with a lot of spunk to shop on a budget....she use to love the garment district back when it was cheap but now i think their the same as the malls..........so i need idea's :idea: ....i want to take her to a few really nice dinner spots any idea's? this trip will be financed by MR JBR of course :sqeyes:

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Do you have any bazaar's in your area?
By this I mean, indoor bazaar, they have many shops with all brand new stuff for inexpensive. I know it almost sounds like Kobey's swapmeet. But I have been to the swapmeets in Lancaster and they are not that great.
I have seen an abundance of places called $5 dollars or less, they carry name brand clothes for $5 or less.

hoolign
07-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Take to RD's, do some beer bongs..hook her up with an OP6 shirt from RD"S closet... then get her posting on HB...she'll be all over that ..how could it not be agood time?? :D

a catered life
07-20-2005, 10:12 AM
nope no bazars and your right the shopping in av sucks
hoolgin step away from the keyboard :hammerhea

Jinga
07-20-2005, 10:22 AM
nope no bazars and your right the shopping in av sucks
hoolgin step away from the keyboard :hammerhea
That is if hoolgin still has a functioning keyboard. :D :D :D

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Face it Catered this is a NO WIN situtation :D save your self, take MOM to Laughlin, she hits the outlets you hit the lake :cool:

a catered life
07-20-2005, 11:42 AM
now thats a great idea :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
07-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Two words:
Red Room