PDA

View Full Version : Think you had a bad weekend!!!!!

Krumbsnatcher
07-20-2005, 09:33 AM
My buddy takes his vacation and plans on hooking up with my family and freinds. They decide to get an early start on Friday morning and leave OC at 5:30 am. No sooner did they get on rice road and his buddy's Avalanche rolling on 22's gets a flat. Get this the avalance new 22's lug hole are too narrow for a stock checvy lug wrench. So they have to get a flatbet and get towed 90 miles to havasu.
They get a new tire bent over from what i heard and they launch the boat around 4:00pm. I get a call as we are sitting in the channel backing like an oven roasted chicken and he says his engine is over heating and he is floating about 400 yards off of windsor. So I gather the crew get em aboard and we head out to tow him in to the docks and get his boat on his trailer.
The next day he takes it to savage and they had to split his drive becuase sea grass clocked his out drive, we drive down to the shop and yep sure enough there was tons of sea grass in the drive. Well it is satruday and we want to run to sand bar before all the good spots are taken, so he calls with his credit card and informs them to leave the boat out and we will pick it up on our way back in.
Get this he picks the boat up at savage and tows it back home, puts it in the garage and his drive is missing. Calls savage and yep the drive was there when we put it out. So now his drive was stolen off their boat and the boat and he has no boat for his vacation.
I said not to worry i have another spare bravo at Absolute and he can install that drive on Monday or take my boat for the rest of your vacation. I know how it feels to have a broken boat, so now we have a second boat a party tri-toon that fits 15 people for those occasions where people need a ride.
So in the end i left havasu around 2:00pm yesterday with our second boat in their hands. i get a call about two hours later from my buddy when he says just when i thought my luck was changing (he found a $20 in the atm machine) on the way back to the boat his slips and cuts is foot!"
hope he has a better day!

pixilatedpussy
07-20-2005, 09:37 AM
My buddy takes his vacation and plans on hooking up with my family and freinds. They decide to get an early start on Friday morning and leave OC at 5:30 am. No sooner did they get on rice road and his buddy's Avalanche rolling on 22's gets a flat. Get this the avalance new 22's lug hole are too narrow for a stock checvy lug wrench. So they have to get a flatbet and get towed 90 miles to havasu.
They get a new tire bent over from what i heard and they launch the boat around 4:00pm. I get a call as we are sitting in the channel backing like an oven roasted chicken and he says his engine is over heating and he is floating about 400 yards off of windsor. So I gather the crew get em aboard and we head out to tow him in to the docks and get his boat on his trailer.
The next day he takes it to savage and they had to split his drive becuase sea grass clocked his out drive, we drive down to the shop and yep sure enough there was tons of sea grass in the drive. Well it is satruday and we want to run to sand bar before all the good spots are taken, so he calls with his credit card and informs them to leave the boat out and we will pick it up on our way back in.
Get this he picks the boat up at savage and tows it back home, puts it in the garage and his drive is missing. Calls savage and yep the drive was there when we put it out. So now his drive was stolen off their boat and the boat and he has no boat for his vacation.
I said not to worry i have another spare bravo at Absolute and he can install that drive on Monday or take my boat for the rest of your vacation. I know how it feels to have a broken boat, so now we have a second boat a party tri-toon that fits 15 people for those occasions where people need a ride.
So in the end i left havasu around 2:00pm yesterday with our second boat in their hands. i get a call about two hours later from my buddy when he says just when i thought my luck was changing (he found a $20 in the atm machine) on the way back to the boat his slips and cuts is foot!"
hope he has a better day!
OMG! That totally sux! What the hell? Poor guy! Hope the luck turns around. You are a good friend!
Hows that sexy Holly doin? Haven't seen you guys on the water yet? :confused: Go figure. Have I mentioned I love my grilles?! :smile:

Nord
07-20-2005, 09:44 AM
One foot in the coffin the other on a bannana peel
His chances of a good time that weekend are worst than a one legg'ed man in an ass kicking contest! :D

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 09:48 AM
man whats next. hope he used that 20 to by himself a drink.
HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU STEEL A OUT DRIVE?

Essex29
07-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Dude, stay away from him :)

Kilrtoy
07-20-2005, 09:53 AM
WOW, that is a bad weekend....

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-20-2005, 10:09 AM
that is one shit storm after another for that guy!!!
and like he said, how do you steal a drive?

07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Dude, stay away from him :)
Yeah...second that....he's about to be struck by a bolt of lightning. :D

Krumbsnatcher
07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
OMG! That totally sux! What the hell? Poor guy! Hope the luck turns around. You are a good friend!
Hows that sexy Holly doin? Haven't seen you guys on the water yet? :confused: Go figure. Have I mentioned I love my grilles?! :smile:
We have been on the water every weekend except for last since summer has started. My boat the 29 magic popped a motor on Memorial so whe bought the wifey a boat (pontoon) named it Champaign Campaign, belive me it lives up to its name. It has Xtreme pasted all over it usually with two labs a white and a chocolate trying to jump in the water every minute.
We usually end up at the Turtle for the days end cocktail party which is either in the boat or at the Bar.
Glad you love your grills, send some pics if you have a chance. We will be back at the lake in two weeks.
take care..

Krumbsnatcher
07-20-2005, 10:36 AM
WOW, that is a bad weekend....
Saw you jacking with your anchor at the Sandbar on saturday, the water was running pretty fast so I guess you bailed. We were directly behind you about 65 yards in the party toon.
Anyway maybe next time we will meet.

meaniam
07-20-2005, 10:37 AM
shit with his luck. i hope you have insurance on that second boat.

Dave C
07-20-2005, 11:32 AM
I got an idea.... have your buddy give you a stock pick... then lets short it ;)