PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had.....

Holland
07-20-2005, 10:01 AM
one of those months that is soooo f'ed up you just want to sell everything you have, move to a hillbilly town and say... "You want fries with that???"
This is the shi**iest month on record. Between trying to buy this business I work for (Attorneys suck)(most anyway) to Staffing issues (I am NOT A DAMN BABYSITTER) to vendors (Blowing smoke up our wazoo's)... work is abundant... It jsut the crap along with it that is life sucking.
F' it.... I quit... I am gonna go to the river and be someones biatch...
My new sign... Entire family will work for gas for the boat!
Any takers??????

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 10:02 AM
its not just one month,and yes life could be easier,ask Nashville bound,he will just about have you packing today

NOTALENT
07-20-2005, 10:04 AM
haha..ur not alone my friend...after dealing with the morons that work with Pepboys, Autozone, Napa etc...all day long...I find my self feeling the same way...not to mention all these new car deals and cheap cars are moving business away from reman engines...my bonus dropped significantly these last couple of months!!! :cry:

riverbound
07-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Dont even get me started.....The last couple of months have been kicking my arse :boxingguy

a catered life
07-20-2005, 10:15 AM
sorry for the bad month i had mine in april but remember this.... you have a job, family's health is good and your boat is running :rollside: all the other crap will pass

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-20-2005, 10:18 AM
I hear all of ya, F*ck it, lets go to the river!

dicudmore
07-20-2005, 10:20 AM
one of those months that is soooo f'ed up you just want to sell everything you have, move to a hillbilly town and say... "You want fries with that???"
This is the shi**iest month on record. Between trying to buy this business I work for (Attorneys suck)(most anyway) to Staffing issues (I am NOT A DAMN BABYSITTER) to vendors (Blowing smoke up our wazoo's)... work is abundant... It jsut the crap along with it that is life sucking.
Any takers??????
I feel ya... You see my thread with all my shit for sale don't ya?

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Any takers??????
YUP!!!!!!!! thats how I ended up in Havasu :D , it took less time for me to drive 280mi to Havasu than the 13 mi I had to sit in traffic to get home in San Diego:sqeyes:, DO IT!!!!!!! SELL IT ALL, cash out of Taxifornia, and find something you WANT!!! to do, you will be :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Holland
07-20-2005, 10:29 AM
I feel ya... You see my thread with all my shit for sale don't ya?
Oh yea.... I had to smile.... dont take it the wrong way... I just understood!!!!

Holland
07-20-2005, 10:31 AM
YUP!!!!!!!! thats how I ended up in Havasu :D , it took less time for me to drive 280mi to Havasu than the 13 mi I had to sit in traffic to get home in San Diego:sqeyes:, DO IT!!!!!!! SELL IT ALL, cash out of Taxifornia, and find something you WANT!!! to do, you will be :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
That thought is close. Sell my house, pay off vehicles, boat paid off already, Move to my other house in Prescott, build a nice addition on it with some of the equity from the other house and then the only bill would be the 750.00 for that house... Then if I want to call out sick from Taco Bell... I wont be missed!!!!!!!! he he he he he he

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 10:32 AM
my parents spent 50 years here,moved there last years,now they are pissed they stayed so long here in north san diego,my mom did say its been a bit hot

Holland
07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
my parents spent 50 years here,moved there last years,now they are pissed they stayed so long here in north san diego,my mom did say its been a bit hot
My buddys Mom always says it is 72... It is 72 in the house, it is 72 in the car, and it is 72 at the mall... :D

Flashover
07-20-2005, 10:34 AM
I have months like that but they realy happen every 2 weeks when i get my paycheck, It makes me sick. :sqeyes:

Holland
07-20-2005, 10:36 AM
haha..ur not alone my friend...after dealing with the morons that work with Pepboys, Autozone, Napa etc...all day long...I find my self feeling the same way...not to mention all these new car deals and cheap cars are moving business away from reman engines...my bonus dropped significantly these last couple of months!!! :cry:
Yeah you dont count Brandon... I see the eye candy you get to hang around with!!!!!! :D

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 10:38 AM
thats true,sitting in the sun is boring anyways

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 10:38 AM
I did 40yrs there in N.C. I love it will always be my HOME!!, but it's just too crowded now. about the heat we only have to put up with this for 2 months to get 10 months of perfection.

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 10:39 AM
when was the last time you drove through encinitas?you can jog down el camino real faster

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 10:51 AM
That thought is close. Sell my house, pay off vehicles, boat paid off already, Move to my other house in Prescott, build a nice addition on it with some of the equity from the other house and then the only bill would be the 750.00 for that house... Then if I want to call out sick from Taco Bell... I wont be missed!!!!!!!! he he he he he he
can't begin to tell you, how BITCHEN!!!!! it is to be debt free, ZERO STRESS!!!!!, Everything is paid off. I do what I love "architect", meet great people, and just enjoy a slow (spur of the moment pace of life) the "KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES" thing will put you in the grave. In my case I am making about 1/2 of what I did in S.D. but I am saving about 4x as much as I could before so it's just a NO BRAINER!!!, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see so many on this board living WAY!!! Beyond there means and if you watch you will see it's catching up will alot of those that leveraged their equity. (instant gratifacation kills)
oh and I can hook you up with that addition in Prescott :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 10:55 AM
when was the last time you drove through encinitas?you can jog down el camino real faster
I use to live right on top of the home depot (pink houses) at the corner of Olivenhain and ElCamino, I use to say I could pee on the HD roof, but it took me 20 mins to drive there

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 10:57 AM
can't begin to tell you, how BITCHEN!!!!! it is to be debt free, ZERO STRESS!!!!!, Everything is paid off. I do what I love "architect", meet great people, and just enjoy a slow (spur of the moment pace of life) the "KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES" thing will put you in the grave. In my case I am making about 1/2 of what I did in S.D. but I am saving about 4x as much as I could before so it's just a NO BRAINER!!!, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see so many on this board living WAY!!! Beyond there means and if you watch you will see it's catching up will alot of those that leveraged their equity. (instant gratifacation kills)
Amen brother....only difference is I added another zero to my income by leaving CA and working in TN....its been great. Shoot, i think I am gonna go to the lake tomorrow...

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 10:58 AM
I use to live right on top of the home depot (pink houses) at the corner of Olivenhain and ElCamino, I use to say I could pee on the HD roof, but it took me 20 mins to drive there
Right by the park or on the hill(newer ones)?

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:00 AM
i grew up in rancho ponderosa homes,right there,used to ride my bmx bike on that old track where home dump is,,small world.Im in elfin forrst now,growing like crazy

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:03 AM
i grew up in rancho ponderosa homes,right there,used to ride my bmx bike on that old track where home dump is,,small world.Im in elfin forrst now,growing like crazy
Whoever designed Elfin forest was on acid. Nice place but you can get lost easy. they ever fix the road into Escondido?

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Right by the park or on the hill(newer ones)?on the bluff right above the Home depot "starflower"

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:06 AM
harmony grove rd,,,its a mess,all the construction traffic from here goes home that way,theres a accident everyweek,usually real bad.This developement has been a great investment for me but we are leaving when twin oaks goes over the hill,next year.The traffic will be a nightmare

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:07 AM
he was near the migrant worker camps before Home dump went in,,,ha,sorry

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Whoever designed Elfin forest was on acid. Nice place but you can get lost easy. they ever fix the road into Escondido?
at that time most people in Elfin forest were on acid. :D
hey where in Tenn did you head to I got a friend that moved from Carlsbad to Tenn, he is a realtor now there and doing well.

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:08 AM
questhaven,you know the devil worship place,ha

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:15 AM
sounds like you guys live only about 5 miles or 45 minutes from each other;) tell me at least they finished twin oaks(I think thats that name f it) running in Enc from SM... they cant be still working on that....

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:16 AM
questhaven,you know the devil worship place,ha
OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I learned how to drink their when I was a lad, got some great spooky stories about that place, even our cars would act up out there, blinking lights and sputtering engines, and you would leave and all went back to normal. :2purples:

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:17 AM
at that time most people in Elfin forest were on acid. :D
hey where in Tenn did you head to I got a friend that moved from Carlsbad to Tenn, he is a realtor now there and doing well.
I am in Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville.... RE is BOOMING

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I learned how to drink their when I was a lad, got some great spooky stories about that place, even our cars would act up out there, blinking lights and sputtering engines, and you would leave and all went back to normal. :2purples:
We used to party out there all the time....that side road is still spooky at night....

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
this development i live in goes past questhaven road,im off the road,every friday and saturday if my windows are open i hear cars driving out there,theres nothing else down there,so they are doing what we used to do,get the crap scared outta us and drink.It a "religious retreat" by the way.I swear I saw people with torches and cloakes when i was younger

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:21 AM
I am in Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville.... RE is BOOMING how close is that to Thompsons Station, zip 37179

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:21 AM
this development i live in goes past questhaven road,im off the road,every friday and saturday if my windows are open i hear cars driving out there,theres nothing else down there,so they are doing what we used to do,get the crap scared outta us and drink.It a "religious retreat" by the way.I swear I saw people with torches and cloakes when i was younger
LMAO....I was seeing trails of rainbow colors while out there...ahh..the good old days.

thom
07-20-2005, 11:23 AM
When things are tough I always remeber what an old boss told me..
F*ck em all but six and use them as pallbearers
All you need is your family and six good friends

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:24 AM
LMAO....I was seeing trails of rainbow colors while out there...ahh..the good old days.
I am thinking we know each other :smile:
did you go to High School in N.C.

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:24 AM
how close is that to Thompsons Station, zip 37179
He's jsut outside the really exspensive areas of TN...about 35-40 minutes from me due West.

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:25 AM
I am thinking we know each other :smile:
did you go to High School in N.C.
Oh shit...not another;)...I went to Poway high...class of 82

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:26 AM
thats where I went,when i was there

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Barnhart just started a 15 million renovation there last month,it needed it,I welded a gas line there 6 months ago,place is falling apart

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Barnhart just started a 15 million renovation there last month,it needed it,I welded a gas line there 6 months ago,place is falling apart
Well it was nice uh.....24 years ago(THATS PAINFULL) I can only imagine that a renovation is past due. Douglas Barnharts the right contractor for it ....

NOTALENT
07-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Yeah you dont count Brandon... I see the eye candy you get to hang around with!!!!!! :D
Shit...talk about work!!! thats hard damn work....and frankly, im SICK of it!!! why dont girls just go with the flow!!! :D

riverroyal
suck to work with as a general but deep pockets,and doug lives in poway.politics

SummitKarl
Oh shit...not another;)...I went to Poway high...class of 82
Carlsbad Class of 81, maybe we played football against each other :)

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:32 AM
ha

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Carlsbad Class of 81, maybe we played football against each other :)
I wasnt into sports like that....motocross and partying.....most of its a blur. Except for the scars.
...and river royal.....watch the old fart jokes junior.... :boxingguy

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 11:37 AM
lunch time,outta here,Senior NB,,,,I know I know,425pds,your not old yet

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:39 AM
lunch time,outta here,Senior NB,,,,I know I know,425pds,your not old yet
LMAO.....its all in your head;) have a good one. I gotta go take a nap.

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:42 AM
I wasnt into sports like that....motocross and partying.....most of its a blur. Except for the scars.
ok thats it...... we gotta know each other all I did was ride ride and drink then ....oh wait I still do that :) where abouts in poway did you ride

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:45 AM
ok thats it...... we gotta know each other all I did was ride ride and drink then ....oh wait I still do that :) where abouts in poway did you ride
Old Coach area and Black mountain was great till they shut it down.... out by the dump in Ramona....
Penisquitos too...on the cobblestone...that was rough.

JB in so cal
07-20-2005, 11:49 AM
It's a friggen' SD hug fest! You want candles in here?
And Nash, Class of 8-what????????????

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:51 AM
It's a friggen' SD hug fest! You want candles in here?
you just ZIP IT. I have all these memories...blurry, yet good ones...coming back.
YA YA...82..wahtever...and to answer your question...YES, they did have schools back then, beyatch

probablecause
07-20-2005, 11:53 AM
For what it's worth, Army and Navy Academy, Class of '86

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:55 AM
And???? what did that higher education lead you into? I am assuming the Carlsbad location.....did some work on it....nice facility...old, but nice.

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Old Coach area and Black mountain was great till they shut it down.... out by the dump in Ramona....
Penisquitos too...on the cobblestone...that was rough.
well after ridding at Penisquitos I had to call it "Rancho skin you penis" :eek:
I gota few war wounds from there as well :D
and JB candles was not what we use to burn in N.C. at that time :rollside:

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 11:57 AM
well after ridding at Penisquitos I had to call it "Rancho skin you penis" :eek:
I gota few war wounds from there as well :D
and JB candles was not what we use to burn in N.C. at that time :rollside:
Ya...aint that the truth on BOTH accounts.

JB in so cal
07-20-2005, 11:59 AM
contact high :)

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 12:00 PM
oh man I hope I didn't steel any of your chicks :notam:
The first time I ever hit my dad was the day he threatened to send me there, needless to say I got my way, My dad was friends with the "principal their" I think his last name started with "A"

probablecause
07-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, the threat became a reality it 7th grade. Actually, looking back on it, probably the best thing that could have happened. Now I am a more refined smart ass who knows how to make his bed and polish shoes with surf wax.
Back to this topic. If it wasn't for my wife's obsession with her family, I would be Memphis bound. Take the equity in my house and pay cash for a lake home (Watts Bar).

NashvilleBound
07-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah, the threat became a reality it 7th grade. Actually, looking back on it, probably the best thing that could have happened. Now I am a more refined smart ass who knows how to make his bed and polish shoes with surf wax.
Back to this topic. If it wasn't for my wife's obsession with her family, I would be Memphis bound. Take the equity in my house and pay cash for a lake home (Watts Bar).
Interesting. Memfrica? How long has it been since you've been there?

probablecause
07-20-2005, 12:30 PM
Interesting. Memfrica? How long has it been since you've been there?
I think it was Coach John Maffucci and I have driven by it about 4 months ago while going to Lego Land. Still the same. But a liitle bigger now.