PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to switch from hydraulic PD to manual..Trade??

DeputyDawg
07-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Any of ya'll interested in doing some kind of trade. I have all new Place Diverter hydraulic controls with steering wheel button and indicator gauge but I want a manual control set up. I would be willing to work out some kind of trade with someone as long as I don't have to take too big of a hit. Anyone interested??

DeputyDawg
07-20-2005, 06:24 PM
bump.

ANY&ALL
07-20-2005, 06:29 PM
how much why are you switching I have manual now on my GT

DeputyDawg
07-20-2005, 07:38 PM
I think the manual controls are better for hi-performance deals personally. You can get the diverter from one position on take off to your haul ass setting a lot faster and with more precision than you can with the hydraulic. I find myself dickin' with it trying to find the sweet spot all the time. I am willing to deal, hit me with an offer.

*BN*
07-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I think the manual controls are better for hi-performance deals personally. You can get the diverter from one position on take off to your haul ass setting a lot faster and with more precision than you can with the hydraulic. I find myself dickin' with it trying to find the sweet spot all the time. I am willing to deal, hit me with an offer.
Many users of Hydraulic have put "manual adjustable" up and down stops.
You mount a bolt system against a stop and with fine thread bolts you can really dial the perfect launch angle and go fast angle.

ANY&ALL
07-20-2005, 07:56 PM
well maybe i should keep mine because i always down for a rave everytime out and the other boats seem to hunt me down they say it sounds mean but thanks

SoCalKev
07-20-2005, 11:54 PM
Why dont you SELL me your place diverter and BUY a new manual diverter??? :clover:

HotDogz
07-21-2005, 09:58 AM
I have a manual diverter setup that has one tooth missing on handle lock. I am interested in buying your hydraulic setup if you want to let loose with it and then you can buy a new manual diverter. PM me if interested

cyclone
07-21-2005, 01:55 PM
check your pm's deputy.

Jeanyus
07-21-2005, 02:13 PM
This what I use to find the sweet spot.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859diverterstop-thumb.jpg
Of course I can't make the big roosters, unless I remove the stop. But roosters make my boat porpoise real bad so, I never really liked it any way.
It would be nice to tell where the diverter is, by looking at the handle, though.
But I dont have stringers, and did not want to drill holes through the bottom, to mount the handle.

DeputyDawg
07-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I got the PM cyclone...shot one back at ya!
I have thought about doing something like you did jeanyus.