PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contractor in Flagstaff area...

Outnumbered
07-20-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm kicking around building a cabin up on the Mogollon Rim and I need a contractor to get a little more info on the building costs up in that area. Anyone have any connects? Deez? Anyone?
Thanks

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm kicking around building a cabin up on the Mogollon Rim and I need a contractor to get a little more info on the building costs up in that area. Anyone have any connects? Deez? Anyone?
Thanks
I am sure Summit can Help you the main office is in Prescott and one of the partners builds in that area

Outnumbered
07-20-2005, 05:06 PM
I am sure Summit can Help you the main office is in Prescott and one of the partners builds in that area
Is Summit a const company that you work for? What is their #?
Thanks

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 05:10 PM
I am a Architect for Summit Homes in LHC and several other builders in western Az.
I may speak and make deals for Summit, I would have to clear a build in Flagstaff, although I am sure it won't be a problem

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
opps forgot
go to the HB Image Center and search for "summit" to see some floorplans

Outnumbered
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
TALK TO MARDONZI,are you coming to the pig cook out? ;)
Thanks Mark. Is he a builder?
RE Powell Fest, I don't think we are going that weekend.

Jordy
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
The Rim would be more Payson area and there are lots of builders up there. ;)

Outnumbered
07-20-2005, 05:41 PM
The Rim would be more Payson area and there are lots of builders up there. ;)
Do you know anyone up in that area Jordy?

Jordy
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Do you know anyone up in that area Jordy?
Yeah, my dad lives in Payson and used to live in Star Valley. He's had a couple houses built. Let me see who he knows these days. I seem to recall the guy who built the house he's in now was killed in a car wreck not all that long ago. :(