PDA

View Full Version : Threw a belt

cc322
07-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Anybody ever lose there belt on the 496 ho, man talk about a helpless feeling. We tried to reroute it back on but it was so fricken hot we kept burning our hands :frown: Luckly we saw our friend in his boat and got a tow in. So a trip to Aaron at Absolute is in order now.

redneckgirl
07-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
Can't wait to use the condo!!!! :rollside:
RNG

cola
07-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
RNG
I think Randy & myself know a little about that belt. :cool:

redneckgirl
07-20-2005, 05:51 PM
I have heard!!!! Will you be at Havasu between July 28 and August 3... we would love to meet you guys!!!! :D :D
RNG

cc322
07-20-2005, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=redneckgirl]Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
Can't wait to use the condo!!!! :rollside: Shelly you will like the condo. Thanks for the payment in advance. Hope you have a great time at your regatta, and if there are any issues our questions on the condo give me a call. HAVE FUN :D

cola
07-20-2005, 08:07 PM
I have heard!!!! Will you be at Havasu between July 28 and August 3... we would love to meet you guys!!!! :D :D
RNG
I will be in Havasu the 29th - 31st but the 4th - 8th we will be partying like rockstars at Lake Powell for the http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84368
First time to Powell, I can't wait. This weekend flag us down & will have a cold drink & tell a few lies.
Late, Mike

TCHB
07-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Yes I have heard of another person on the boards loosing a belt.

dicudmore
07-21-2005, 07:12 AM
RNG
Havasu Luvr and Spotondl know about it also :hammer2:
Tossed it TWICE in the ocean. Definitely a lonely feeling :mad:
Been run almost 50 hours since and not a problem. Never determined a definite cause...
I know of another one that threw the belt a couple times, but he found a slight oil leak from the dipstick area that was running down to the belt and made it slip off

redneckgirl
07-21-2005, 09:08 AM
I will be in Havasu the 29th - 31st but the 4th - 8th we will be partying like rockstars at Lake Powell for the http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84368
First time to Powell, I can't wait. This weekend flag us down & will have a cold drink & tell a few lies.
Late, Mike
Sounds good!!!! :D
RNG