PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about marble floors?

LVJAKAZ
07-20-2005, 06:55 PM
My bathroom has marble floors and counter tops anyone know any professional cleaners i can call?? my floor and counter tops need a good cleaning.
Thanks
Marla :)

LVJAKAZ
07-20-2005, 07:07 PM
YEP,IF YA FALL DOWN DRUNK IT HURTS bad :eat: :hammerhea
LOL...I know .....any one know how to clean it? :):):)

dr. margarita
07-20-2005, 07:08 PM
YEP,IF YA FALL DOWN DRUNK IT HURTS bad :eat: :hammerhea
smart ass!

LVJAKAZ
07-20-2005, 07:39 PM
wifey said water and windex works good
Thanks I will try it...i have alot of water spots on the floor :) and alot of hairspray build up on the counter top :jawdrop: :)

phebus
07-20-2005, 08:12 PM
I think Elvis knows about marble bathroom floors...........

LVJAKAZ
07-20-2005, 08:14 PM
I think Elvis knows about marble bathroom floors...........
HaHaHa...i bet he does...the question is...DO YOU ?

phebus
07-20-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty sure i have kneeled on a few marble floors while driving the porcelain bus......

TCHB
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
MARBLE FLOOR CARE
Dust mop floors often with a mild soap solution and warm water and thoroughly dry
Clean up spills immediately
Use protective mats at all entrances to protect floor from surface damage
Do not use cleaners that contain vinegar or acids to clean floor, as they will etch floor
Cleaning products that contain ammonia, acids or abrasives should never be used. Examples: Windex, Fantastic, Soft Scrub.
Use professional cleaning products recommended by manufacturer.
Always test clean an inconspicuous area before using

BrendellaJet
07-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Marble is very delicate and should be treated that way if you want it to look its best. Windex might look nice but the long term effects are probably not good. Anything with acids, vinegar or abrasives should be avoided. Warm water and maybe some mild soap should work. Be sure to remove any soap residue as it can also stain marble, buff dry. If stained, there are some cleaners designed to work.

ROZ
07-20-2005, 09:53 PM
You'd have to be careful around the grout joint, but a steam cleaner may help loosend the grime.You could use a warm wet rag to wipe it clean...