PDA

View Full Version : who does boat loans?

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 12:24 PM
I have a buddy.. He went to bayliner.. and they almost sucked him in.. I begged him not to..And I found him some alternative Wakeboard boats..
so..
He needs to get a boat loan for between 25-30k
PM me if you can help him.. he is in a hurry.
thanks
Mark
PS.. no disrespect to Bayliner owners.. but it is what it is ;)

riverbound
07-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Boatloanguy (chris) 951-906-6300 cel.

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Is he hooking you up?

NOTALENT
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Mellissa, Essex Credit Union.(866) 377-3948 EXt..7204

PlyaPlya22
07-21-2005, 12:32 PM
BINGO

Lake Ape
I talked with Melissa at Essex and all the others people list here on the boards but I ended finding the best deal at my credit union. It turned out they didn't care what I bought and what it was worth, just as long as I agreed to pay the money back. I have good credit though...

In2Deep
DO NOT -- I REPEAT -- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KEYBANK.
Very long story made short;
Had a loan financed with them for almost 9 years. Perfect payment history.
I decided to sell the boat and buy a new one.
I called Keybank and asked for proper procedure to pay-off my loan and get title transferred to new owner.
1. Was given direction by them on an acceptable form of payoff payment. Personal check would be fine, I was told. Did that. Uncashed check returned "unacceptable form of payment".
2. Called Keybank again, and was told information I was provided by their rep was not correct -- and to send them different form of payment. Cashier's Check. Did that. Cashier's check returned "unacceptable form of payment"
3. Called Keybank again. Told that previous two customer service reps had provided me incorrect information. Send money order. Did that. That worked.
That process took almost 4 months (additional 3 months of boat payments made by me...and interest accrued as a result. All this AFTER I had sold the boat and kept the new owner, who had paid me cash, “on hold” waiting for the title.)
When I politely called to complain and ask for a credit back on the interest I paid over the four months due to their neglegence – I was told to make a written request, and that it would be considered in "committee".
Did that. Request was rejected by their “committee”.
During all of this -- was in process of building new boat, and (before this saga started) had already gotten a pre-approved loan from Keybank all lined-up. Loan amount apx. 6x larger than previous loan.
Needless to say I cancelled the financing.
My dealer lined me up with Firstar.
Better deal.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KEYBANK.
I2D

jackpunx
thanks for the replies..
are these people you have experience with?

NOTALENT
07-21-2005, 12:36 PM
thanks for the replies..
are these people you have experience with?
Mellissa hooked me up where otheres wouldnt...great girl..

NOTALENT
07-21-2005, 12:39 PM
DO NOT -- I REPEAT -- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KEYBANK.
Very long story made short;
Had a loan financed with them for almost 9 years. Perfect payment history.
I decided to sell the boat and buy a new one.
I called Keybank and asked for proper procedure to pay-off my loan and get title transferred to new owner.
1. Was given direction by them on an acceptable form of payoff payment. Personal check would be fine, I was told. Did that. Uncashed check returned "unacceptable form of payment".
2. Called Keybank again, and was told information I was provided by their rep was not correct -- and to send them different form of payment. Cashier's Check. Did that. Cashier's check returned "unacceptable form of payment"
3. Called Keybank again. Told that previous two customer service reps had provided me incorrect information. Send money order. Did that. That worked.
That process took almost 4 months (additional 3 months of boat payments made by me...and interest accrued as a result. All this AFTER I had sold the boat and kept the new owner, who had paid me cash, “on hold” waiting for the title.)
When I politely called to complain and ask for a credit back on the interest I paid over the four months due to their neglegence – I was told to make a written request, and that it would be considered in "committee".
Did that. Request was rejected by their “committee”.
During all of this -- was in process of building new boat, and (before this saga started) had already gotten a pre-approved loan from Keybank all lined-up. Loan amount apx. 6x larger than previous loan.
Needless to say I cancelled the financing.
My dealer lined me up with Firstar.
Better deal.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KEYBANK.
I2D
I have had many problems with them as well...they dont send statements, they mix up your information with other people...the lost my address 3 times!!!??? wtf??? then they blame me for my payments not being made...wrong Fing account!!!

riverbound
07-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Is he hooking you up?
He was, when I was going to buy the other boat. The one I ended up buying I paid cash for, no payments :D

Phat Matt
07-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Mellissa, Essex Credit Union.(866) 377-3948 EXt..7204
She took care of my Eticket. Call her.

Rev. Williams
07-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I'll second this !!! He took care of everything for me. And as you know Mark, my boat was in Wisconsin when I bought it. Everything was way smooth.
And DON'T go with eboatloan !!!! That place was a joke!! They jerked me around big time before I found Chris !!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
BoatLoanGuy, Chris. He did our Stoker Mark, he is awesome!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
And DON'T go with eboatloan !!!! That place was a joke!! They jerked me around big time before I found Chris !!!
Same here!!!
Chris is the way to go for sure!

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 01:03 PM
thanks Jerry and Linda and all who posted...
I sent him to chris..
I'll report back later to tell you what is going on..
I tried to get him in a real boat "Stoker".. lol..... but when you have real boats.. the only group haging around them are GUYS..lol
he's looking for chicks.. you know they like shiny things and loud music.. so.. I told him he wasnt man enough for a Stoker and to get a wakeboard boat.. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 01:06 PM
thanks Jerry and Linda and all who posted...
I sent him to chris..
I'll report back later to tell you what is going on..
I tried to get him in a real boat "Stoker".. lol..... but when you have real boats.. the only group haging around them are GUYS..lol
he's looking for chicks.. you know they like shiny things and loud music.. so.. I told him he wasnt man enough for a Stoker and to get a wakeboard boat.. :D
Ok, let me get this straight, he is trollin for chicks and wants a Bayliner?? :confused:

lalhc
07-21-2005, 01:09 PM
My experience was painless w/eboatloans

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok, let me get this straight, he is trollin for chicks and wants a Bayliner?? :confused:
Nothing against Gay people.. (riverbound...i saw your pictures) :) .. he just wants a boat.. I think he likes chicks.. so.. Im trying to find a boat that will suite him better.. But.. you never know (riverbound).. he may be single.. I'll ask him if he goes for that... :D
Just messin with you Bill.. but those pictures..LMAO.. they are almost as good as 3d0 and Rocky..lol

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 01:12 PM
You know how he does it. :D
he might be from Beamont (sp?) .. But I dont think he has a dog..

bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Lmao! :cool:

riverbound
07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Chicks dont like Stokers?? :confused: Now that I have a "real" boat all thats going to hang around me are Dudes?? Looks like the boat is going up for sale before I even pick it up :frown:
You guys are a bunch of comedians :burningm:

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
E4L likes Stokers.. are you guys committed?.. or just dating?.. come on.. spill the beans.. were all happy for you guys.. ;) :D

Racer277
07-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Now that I have a "real" boat all thats going to hang around me are Dudes??
How you doin??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 02:11 PM
E4L likes Stokers.. are you guys committed?.. or just dating?.. come on.. spill the beans.. were all happy for you guys.. ;) :D
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Now that you mention it, E4L kept asking Jason for a ride in our Stoker. He better back off my man!! :boxingguy

Foxy99
07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Now that you mention it, E4L kept asking Jason for a ride in our Stoker. He better back off my man!! :boxingguy
LMFAO....
Oh that is so wrong.

riverbound
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
I told him not to get to attached. He tricked me once.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-21-2005, 02:17 PM
I told him not to get to attached. He tricked me once.
Bill, you are fricken killin me! :rollside:

riverbound
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Guess its time.....Spam....
22 SST Evinrude 300xp. accusations of being gay forces sale. $cheap or best offer ;)

DUSTINU
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I almost launched a girl out of my Stoker last week.... I wouldn't slow down til she took her top off! :D
So I would have to say adreneline junkies like Stokers!

riverbound
07-21-2005, 02:24 PM
I almost launched a girl out of my Stoker last week.... I wouldn't slow down til she took her top off! :D
So I would have to say adreneline junkies like Stokers!
thats why we sold our first one....we actually did launch a girl out of it :mad: she tried to turn around and sue us for everything. luckily after 2 years of court battles the case got thrown out.
BTW before everyone jumps all over me no one in the boat was drinking she decided to sit on the back of the seat and when we turned out she went. It was in NO way our fault. Stokers do NOT turn like normal boats so you have to sit IN the seat and not ON it.

jackpunx
07-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Guess its time.....Spam....
22 SST Evinrude 300xp. accusations of being gay forces sale. $cheap or best offer ;)
LMAO.. Bill.. your a good sport.. :D
let us know if E4L stalks you.. we'll talk to him and let him know it was just a thing.. and there is no future for you guys..
Now .. You must keep the Stoker.. It will make you straight again..

DUSTINU
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM
That happend to a guy I know, but the girl was drunk (luckily) cause she came up laughing (luckily again). I always tell them to hold on until I say it's time to relax.... usually when we get to the "no wake" zone. :crossx:

riverbound
07-21-2005, 02:51 PM
LMAO.. Bill.. your a good sport.. :D
let us know if E4L stalks you.. we'll talk to him and let him know it was just a thing.. and there is no future for you guys..
Now .. You must keep the Stoker.. It will make you straight again..
Dont worry...the Stoker is going nowhere. it took me long enought to get this one, I wont let another one go. :mix:
E4L is cool.. I let him know we have no future and after he cried for a while he understood.

riverbound
07-21-2005, 02:56 PM
That happend to a guy I know, but the girl was drunk (luckily) cause she came up laughing (luckily again). I always tell them to hold on until I say it's time to relax.... usually when we get to the "no wake" zone. :crossx:
Luckily for us part of her "medical expenses" was a boob job. The jusdge threw the case out and made her pay ALL of our legal fees. I know that our legal fees alone financially ruined this dumb biatch :D