PDA

View Full Version : Jury gives Life w/o Parole

desertbird
05-03-2006, 01:32 PM
ALEXANDRIA, Va. - A federal jury rejected the death penalty for al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui on Wednesday and decided he must spend life in prison for his role in the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history
I think I may actually agree with sentence more. HA HA! No virgins for you! :yuk:

NorCalCat
05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
ALEXANDRIA, Va. - A federal jury rejected the death penalty for al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui on Wednesday and decided he must spend life in prison for his role in the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history
I think I may actually agree with sentence more. HA HA! No virgins for you! :yuk:
Screw that! Nuke him. He doesn't deserve to live another day.

h2oski2fast
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
What a waste of tax money.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I hope he gets ass raped every day for the rest of his life. I am not sure how large the muslim prison population is but i hope it's not big enough to defend him for routine beatings....

Dan Lorenze
05-03-2006, 02:05 PM
What a waste of tax money.
I totally agree....But at least he has to sit in a tiny cell in an abandon coal mine in CO and rott there for life.... F'ing scumbag.... :crossx:

cdog
05-03-2006, 02:24 PM
At a cost of tax payers of 100k a year. :mad: :220v: Give him the chair.

MagicMtnDan
05-03-2006, 02:27 PM
This is one instance where I think it's actually better to keep him in jail for the rest of his life. We shouldn't make this nutjob a martyr for other Muslim nutjobs to focus attention on.

cdog
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
This is one instance where I think it's actually better to keep him in jail for the rest of his life. We shouldn't make this nutjob a martyr for other Muslim nutjobs to focus attention on.
Who care's what the other towel heads think? 1 bullet is all it takes. I'll sign up to be the one who shoots him. Seriously this POS deserves to die and now we all pay for him to eat 3 squares and top notch medical care. We are showing weakness and impotence by keeping him alive. These people don't value their own lifes. Why should we?

Ziggy
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
he has to sit in an abandon mine ... F'ing scumbag.... :crossx:
It'll feel like home to him.........where the hell do you think his leader is??
Hang the biatch

OCMerrill
05-03-2006, 02:38 PM
I sure believed "death" would have been an easy 10 min. decision.
Maybe the Judge gave the jury some complex instructions and this made it harder to get there.
I am curious to know what the Jury has to say.

RitcheyRch
05-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Exactly.

FLEA DIDDY
05-03-2006, 03:10 PM
He wants to die so he can get his twelve hairy virgins! I say good call from the jurors. Hell we pay for millions of illegal aliens and don't even flinch. Anyways it cost less for another inmate to kill him than for us to. :crossx:

xs ultra
05-03-2006, 03:41 PM
ok now that he has live in prison I think it time for some one on the inside to KILL that $$s hole. Why have to pay for food and care .Stupid in my view.

KACHINA KEN
05-03-2006, 04:02 PM
He will wind up in a supermax and go insane, fitting punishment.

tamalewagon
05-03-2006, 04:17 PM
This is exactly what this dirtbag wants. Although I would like nothing more than to see him die, this is far more a tragedy to him personally. Dan is absolutely right and this guy has even admitted he wants to die for his cause. He'll change his tune when he meets his new cellmate "Rollo the Maddog Rapist". :crossx:

riverroyal
05-03-2006, 06:34 PM
is becoming a bunch a pussies,whats a guy gotta do to get a death sentence!!!Complete bull sh......It should a PAY PER VIEW event,then all the money given to the kids left without parents,Id get it

YeLLowBoaT
05-03-2006, 06:44 PM
personally I would rather see him being every ones bitch then get put to death. Or just send him out in open population it will take care of its self, Cost alot less then kiling him anyways :)