PDA

View Full Version : HTM , 'miss you bro ...

Fernando
01-17-2002, 04:12 PM
I'll never forget Steve , the kind of guy
who was never going to give up ...
Every time I was @ Castaic Lake, he was there either testing , selling or giving rides.

MrHavasuCat
01-17-2002, 04:15 PM
Fernando,
I have to compliment you on your photo's in ***boat. Very nice work.

Fernando
01-17-2002, 04:21 PM
Thanks man... I appreciate the kind words,
I was at Ultra ... while on a shoot ,
when I got the news on the lake...
It was strange after a cool windy day.
I really feel for the families.

Havasu Secret
01-17-2002, 04:58 PM
Fernando,
I have to agree with MrHavasuCat and give you a big thumbs up on your excellent photos. Keep up the good work.!!!
See You in Havasu!!!

Fernando
01-17-2002, 05:13 PM
Thanks, you guys are too cool...
Look for some cool new images in Hot Boat
magazine coming soon...

sleepster
01-17-2002, 05:24 PM
fernando, you are the coolest dude and i love you man, your an ok friend too, any time you want to share a dove bar dont ask me im married,your pal, well you know,

sleepster
01-17-2002, 05:29 PM
And, as far as steve goes, he will be missed, but never forgotten, my prayers go out to all the friends and families, steve loved his familiy,he loved his friends,but he sure loved boating and boating loved steve. R.I.P my friend i love you.

Fernando
01-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Thanks, Sleepy ... You are a good friend
too. I'm glad your still on the Hot Boat
team. See you soon pal.

FastCats
01-17-2002, 08:56 PM
Hi Fernando,
How have you been! This is Scott & Aimee from AO.
Hey Sleeps,
If you move to Havasu, you have to give us new addy, personally, I hope that you don't leave, We enjoy being around you guys!
Scott

Fernando
01-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Hi Scott & Amy ...
What's new ?
How's Texas ?
Fernando
Hot Boat Mag.

PowellScooter
01-18-2002, 11:19 AM
Fernando, just a short note to thank you for your quality photography. I enjoy the crisp shots you provide to Hot Boat Mag. Thanx..
PowellScooter

fat rat
01-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Hi Fernando, whats the chances of comming out east for a shoot. We're having a meet 1st weekend in june.....should have 50-60 boats of all types.....90% west coast jets and v-drives.

bigorangefan
01-18-2002, 02:34 PM
Fernando, kudos for your top notch work, you really make Hot Boat a first class publication.
Thank's Chris

Fernando
01-18-2002, 07:14 PM
To all Hot Boaters:
What would you like to see on a cover???
I'm looking for new ideas... or readers
input or angles of what hasn't been done.
Thanks...
Fernando
Hot Boat

PowellScooter
01-18-2002, 07:27 PM
Fernando how about a pair of Skaters on Lake Powell? 40 and 48 ft respectively?

Fernando
01-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Cool idea... but I'm looking for ideas
of people interacting with their boats...
We haven't had a Skater on a cover for while... Thanks.

superdave013
01-18-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Fernando:
To all Hot Boaters:
Thanks...
Fernando
Hot Boat
You should ask this in the Hot Boat Hot Spot fourm.
But now that you ask I would like to see an old school redone custom myself. I dare you to put a nice old jet boat on the cover! If you can't do that then maybe you could put racingrascles new Ultra on it.

SVO 540
01-18-2002, 08:50 PM
To all Hot Boaters:
Thanks...
Fernando
Hot Boat
Fernando, We met at Elsinore when you took photos of my old boat for the July 1997 Hot Boat of the month article. It was the Cole Nighthawk with a Blown Ford.
For a cover, I suggest obtaining pictures of the men lost with their families and friends. Pictures with their boats would be a plus. Do an article on their lives and love for the sport.
No other suggestions at this time. I can tell you however that my favorite cover of all time was of a Sanger Hydro with a Blown Hemi in the Havasu channel. I think the name of the boat was Vodoo Canoe.

step up
01-19-2002, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SVO 540:
[B] Fernando, I would totally agree a cover with pictures of everyone who's no longer with us..doing what they love boating.Maybe a cool cover shot would be from the transsum looking down into the water with the boat moving at a rate of speed..

RiverDave2
01-19-2002, 10:36 PM
Cool idea... but I'm looking for ideas
of people interacting with their boats...
We haven't had a Skater on a cover for while... Thanks.
If your looking for people "Interacting" with there boats I'd take a photo of the outside of RoadRunner (Parker) on a busy weekend. Either that or a picture of the sandbars, Parker or Havasu.
RD

Racing Ray
01-20-2002, 06:49 AM
[This message has been edited by Racing Ray (edited March 12, 2002).]

carreradude
01-29-2002, 07:23 PM
i happened to be driving by a towing yard the other day out here in canyon country which is really close to castaic and i saw the boat and one engine. Wow a few chucks were missing from one side. It is too bad something like this had to happen to such great guys, my prayers go out to the familys

Fat Chance
01-29-2002, 08:16 PM
To all Hot Boaters:
Check out the party brew'n at La Paz in Hot Boat Hot Spots, "OP6 III the saga continues". Get a group shot of the real Hot Boat squad, and you've got yourself a cover!

RiverDave2
01-30-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Racing Ray:
RD2
Would that be "Interacting" or "Overeacting"?
Both.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

Cat & Mice
01-31-2002, 11:09 PM
Fernando, It is great to see you on the Board.
I here you about Steve
Hey What the Hell happend to the pics of my boat? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
I have the Eliminator 28LP that is in this issue.
I watched you work your magic with the chicks and my boat and I wanted to steal the film out of you camera and run to the hour photo just so I could see them. I would just day dream about those pics hanging in my shop. I could not wait to see the pics in ***boat but Pop's called me one day and said that we needed to retake the shoot. Any I was way bummed ( my wife was happpy since she wasn't excited about the HOT chicks in her ***boat) but I was heart broken. Any Way what happened??
Pyle