PDA

View Full Version : Bluewater 300 Rules are up!

flat broke
07-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Check out the rules for the 300 over at BoatRacingFacts.com (http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1258)
See you guys out there in October,
Chris

MAXIMUS
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Be ready to eat some prop wash mr flat broke! :devil: :D Interested in betting saturday night cocktails at foxes on who is going to finish! :)

flat broke
07-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Be ready to eat some prop wash mr flat broke! :devil: :D Interested in betting saturday night cocktails at foxes on who is going to finish! :)
Since we'll be runnin the Ford in our entry, there's no way in hell I'd bet cocktails on finishing :D Just kiddin Ty, I'm sure she'll hold up fine ;)
Don't worry Maxi, I have no delusions about finishing first in division (probably div 2 until I hear final word because of our 2ci displacement overage), just hopin to finish period. It'll be fun and some good exposure for the ol' jet drive cruiser types.
Poor SD might have bit off more than he can chew. The way the rules look, he'd be running against some tough customers in div 6. Buuuut if his boat turns out half as nice as I hope it does for him, he should do just fine. You sure we can't convince you to run the Daytona instead? :)
Chris

MAXIMUS
07-22-2005, 06:31 AM
The Daytona would be a little expensive to run, I believe... Plus that is my ski boat & the Gn is the "RACING" boat! :hammerhea I am really looking forward to this event! We should have a blast!!! I'll even buy the 1st 2 rounds saturday night! :smile:

AZKC
07-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Sounds like crazy fun. My boat would break to pieces by the end of the race. No Jet o Vaters on jets. No plates on drives then :hammerhea