PDA

View Full Version : Sex Offender Websites

Boozer
07-21-2005, 03:42 PM
What's the deal with the sex offender websites?
Personally I am all for making sex offenders publicly known. People have a right to know that they are living near sex offenders, who the sex offenders are, and what they look like. However, I also feel that people should be aware of what the sex crime the person has been convicted of is.
If my next door neighbor is a registered sex offender because he got caught showing his weiner at Havasu I don't think he deserves the same label as the guy who just got released from prison after raping a 12 year old girl.

slink
07-21-2005, 03:43 PM
megans law does show the offense

riverbound
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Personally I am all for making sex offenders publicly known. People have a right to know that they are living near sex offenders, who the sex offenders are, and what they look like. However, I also feel that people should be aware of what the sex crime the person has been convicted of is.
If my next door neighbor is a registered sex offender because he got caught showing his weiner at Havasu I don't think he deserves the same label as the guy who just got released from prison after raping a 12 year old girl.
Did someone show their weiner at Havasu and get caught :idea: Dont worry Boozer maybe your neigbors dont look at those sites. :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Yea, Slink's right. We actually just pulled out of purchasing a house 4 days from closing escrow. There was a Chester 3 doors down. I actually talked to his parole officer and got the inside scoop on this turd. **** that shit.

slink
07-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Yea, Slink's right. We actually just pulled out of purchasing a house 4 days from closing escrow. There was a Chester 3 doors down. I actually talked to his parole officer and got the inside scoop on this turd. **** that shit.
Not in Corona......no way :rolleyes: we don't have any of those here :)

WaterBox
07-21-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree. Someone told me that the people that get ticketed in the chanel for showing there boobs [ because of it being a sexual act] might be made to register. Thats not right ! Is It ?

HOOTER SLED-
07-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Not in Corona......no way :rolleyes: we don't have any of those here :)
You'd be surprised. They are in every town. Roaches.....................

HOOTER SLED-
07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
I agree. Someone told me that the people that get ticketed in the chanel for showing there boobs [ because of it being a sexual act] might be made to register. Thats not right ! Is It ?
If there are minors present. I believe that is a determining factor. Maybe I'm wrong.

Boozer
07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Did someone show their weiner at Havasu and get caught :idea: Dont worry Boozer maybe your neigbors dont look at those sites. :D
Nope, not me. Not anyone I know for that matter. Was watching the news and they were showing a new website that displayed the address, name, and pictures of sex offenders. From what I could tell however, the website did NOT list why the person was registered as a sex offender and I didn't think that was fair.

slink
07-21-2005, 04:02 PM
You'd be surprised. They are in every town. Roaches.....................
ya, i'm joking. It's my case load here in town, I'm kinda like their "Babysitter"

Boozer
07-21-2005, 04:03 PM
If there are minors present. I believe that is a determining factor. Maybe I'm wrong.
Don't even have to be minors present. I seen a couple girls get popped for flashing their tits after leaving Kokomos at 1am. No kids were present but my buddy was telling me they will now have to register as sex offenders. Personally I think that is bullshit.

riverbound
07-21-2005, 04:13 PM
I knew a guy who pulled over on the side of the road to take a piss. Cop pulled up behind him and nailed him, he is now registered as a sex offender.

Boozer
07-21-2005, 04:25 PM
I knew a guy who pulled over on the side of the road to take a piss. Cop pulled up behind him and nailed him, he is now registered as a sex offender.
That's complete bullshit. You know that, I know that, and any cop should know that too. Who makes these laws?
On a side note I just got off the Megans law site and found a child molester one blck over from my dads house. Sick bastards.

2Driver
07-21-2005, 04:25 PM
My opinion of course....
but shortly after conviction I think they should keep their identities secret by using blank headstones :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Does anyone have a link to an AZ site? I heard something last weekend that disturbed me. It appears one of the guys that works at KL was checking out my 12 year old daughter. The guy that told me this works there and has a 13 year old daughter. I guess she was walking by while they were working and the pervert pointed her out and said "Check that out!" Didn't know it was the guys daughter. He nearly killed him. I would like to know if this guy is on the list or not. Not that I'll let my guard down either way.

2Driver
07-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Does anyone have a link to an AZ site? I heard something last weekend that disturbed me. It appears one of the guys that works at KL was checking out my 12 year old daughter. The guy that told me this works there and has a 13 year old daughter. I guess she was walking by while they were working and the pervert pointed her out and said "Check that out!" Didn't know it was the guys daughter. He nearly killed him. I would like to know if this guy is on the list or not. Not that I'll let my guard down either way.
I think we used this one when looking at new homes:
http://az.gov/webapp/offender/main.do
I woudl report that guy if nothing else to get it logged..good luck

WaterBox
07-21-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't know what your daughter looks like. And I'm not sticking up for that guy. But I think every guy out there is guilty of checking out some cute little gal thinking she is at least 19 or 20, only to find out she is 14. :jawdrop:

2Driver
07-21-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't know what your daughter looks like. And I'm not sticking up for that guy. But I think every guy out there is guilty of checking out some cute little gal thinking she is at least 19 or 20, only to find out she is 14. :jawdrop:
We are all aware this sick problem exists. Thanks for sharing.

HOOTER SLED-
07-21-2005, 06:07 PM
I think if you go in Megans Law you can type in a state and go from there.
Mrs.'s here :D

riverroyal
07-21-2005, 06:13 PM
from a year ago just got 4 years for jerkin off to a little gurl at the school in my neighborhood.He followed her to her house,did his crap behind a car,she ran home told her mom.They had car description,lic plates everything.It took a year for this dick to go to jail........we had no idea he was a molester or whatever,Ive sat next to hill at poker night in my hood with my bro in law and cousin,drank beer with the guy,had his family,he has 2 girls and a wife,over for cul-de-sac BBQs.You never know who you neighbors are

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-21-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm sure you're right. There are some well developed 14-15 year olds. But my daughter is 12 and is not that "matured."
We have her on an organic diet. No hormones :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks! He's not on it. . . yet.

SummitKarl
07-21-2005, 07:40 PM
you get all that info in LHC.
LE mails out letters for what seems to be 1 mi Radius
they show the pic
name,address,lic plate, type of car, what crime and how long ago
and they come in
3 catagories
from convicted to MUST reqisture
just got one notice last week for a now 30yr old guy that was convicted of rapeing his 19 year old girlfriend, 10 yrs ago, sounded a little odd to me like there was much more to that story.

h2oski2fast
07-21-2005, 07:41 PM
WTF? My name shouldn't be on there, I beat that wrap. :D :D :D

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm sure you're right. There are some well developed 14-15 year olds. But my daughter is 12 and is not that "matured."
We have her on an organic diet. No hormones :D
I mean "look" at your Avatar, She is probably only 12 but look at her. :D :wink:

Dave C
07-22-2005, 09:25 AM
If I'm not mistaken, flashing has always been lewd and lacivious conduct which is a crime.
not that I consider it a crime, but its on the books nonetheless......
although there is a double standard here. an 19 YO hot chick we want to see some dude... no thanks.... :notam:

Jinga
07-22-2005, 09:41 AM
lol...registered sex offender???
Ladies are allowed to go topless walking down the street if they please here ;) in Canada. So far I have only seen the oogly fat women showing their tats freely.

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 09:51 AM
lol...registered sex offender???
Ladies are allowed to go topless walking down the street if they please here ;) in Canada. So far I have only seen the oogly fat women showing their tats freely.
Sounds like you need to come to Havazoo :D There is some FINE stuff here.

Jinga
07-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Well seeing as I am a heterosexual woman. I don't care to go out of my way to see tats for that matter.

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 10:06 AM
Well seeing as I am a heterosexual woman. I don't care to go out of my way to see tats for that matter.
Oh sorry Jinga, :redface: Thought you was a guy, You must be Olga's sister. :D

Jinga
07-22-2005, 10:08 AM
And who the hell is Olga??? :burningm:
jj :D

CandyA$$
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Dang that was harsh.

Jinga
07-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I'll have you know that I'm one of the best damn looking Canadians you'll find. :p

CandyA$$
07-22-2005, 10:29 AM
I'll have you know that I'm one of the best damn looking Canadians you'll find. :p
Well great now you put yourself out there and their going to want pictured proof.

Jinga
07-22-2005, 10:31 AM
If I did that, my identity would be blown. :eek:

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 10:32 AM
If that's the case then you got-a be Olga's sis. :p :D Got any pic.s

Jinga
07-22-2005, 10:43 AM
If that's the case then you got-a be Olga's sis. :p :D Got any pic.s
After calling me Olga's sister??? :mad:

CandyA$$
07-22-2005, 11:07 AM
:p :D Got any pic.s
See the pics are being called out

CandyA$$
07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
from a year ago just got 4 years for jerkin off to a little gurl at the school in my neighborhood.He followed her to her house,did his crap behind a car,she ran home told her mom.They had car description,lic plates everything.It took a year for this dick to go to jail........we had no idea he was a molester or whatever,Ive sat next to hill at poker night in my hood with my bro in law and cousin,drank beer with the guy,had his family,he has 2 girls and a wife,over for cul-de-sac BBQs.You never know who you neighbors are
Now this kind of stuff scares me.
I have checked the site often and no newbies in the area, all have been in the area for a little while.
Dang

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 02:17 PM
After calling me Olga's sister??? :mad:
But Olga is beautiful, she is that Russian misuses that wears the nylons and guarder belt out fit. You say you are damn fine lookin, We want pic.s :rolleyes: :D

LHC30Victory
07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
If I'm not mistaken, flashing has always been lewd and lacivious conduct which is a crime.
not that I consider it a crime, but its on the books nonetheless......
although there is a double standard here. an 19 YO hot chick we want to see some dude... no thanks.... :notam:
Maybe you are mistaken, at least partially. About two years or so ago, the courts (in CA) decided that in order for nudity (flashing, BA's etc) to be a registerable crime, it must be shown that the act was for sexual gratification of the person etc. Hence, just flashing has now been removed from the serious sexual offenses....

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Maybe you are mistaken, at least partially. About two years or so ago, the courts (in CA) decided that in order for nudity (flashing, BA's etc) to be a registerable crime, it must be shown that the act was for sexual gratification of the person etc. Hence, just flashing has now been removed from the serious sexual offenses....
So what your saying is that everyone that was gratified by it can now be busted. :squiggle: :D