PDA

View Full Version : Bell Suspended...

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Espn just announced he (Raja Bell) will be suspended for one game. Hahahaha.

syke-o
05-03-2006, 01:59 PM
thats the best news i have heard all day!!

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 02:00 PM
yup, I just got that as well. Kobe will be fined for is "rough play" as well. They should fine Nash for pushing off everyone right before he gets the ball. :)

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 02:00 PM
You knew he would be, speacially when you review the tape. I will give him two points for the knockdown though. :)

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 02:02 PM
yup, I just got that as well. Kobe will be fined for is "rough play" as well. They should fine Nash for pushing off everyone right before he gets the ball. :)
I didn't hear that. He can afford it but I really don't think the elbow was intentional or premeditated.

syke-o
05-03-2006, 02:02 PM
so freekin true!!! i thought i was the only one that notices that when he drives to the basket with one hand dribbling and the other one warding off defenders.. its ridiculous the amount of push offs he gets :mad:

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
You knew he would be, speacially when you review the tape. I will give him two points for the knockdown though. :)
I knew he would but other people did not think he would. The suns bench were waiting for it.

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 02:04 PM
so freekin true!!! i thought i was the only one that notices that when he drives to the basket with one hand dribbling and the other one warding off defenders.. its ridiculous the amount of push offs he gets :mad:
yeah, thats the mvp for you. :rolleyes:
They should fine Kobe for putting his package in Nash's face, on that great dunk in game 2. :D
Lakers should beat them down come Thursday, the Staples Center will be rocking. The Lakers are probably pretty steamed still.

AZKC
05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Figures, it will be something if we (Suns) can pull this off now.
And also the cheese line forms to the left :crossx: :crossx:
I'll leave now :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
05-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Sounds like Kobe's karma is giving him some payback. First Kobe chokes a girl in Colorado and now some guy in Arizona chokes him :D

syke-o
05-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Sounds like Kobe's karma is giving him some payback. First Kobe chokes a girl in Colorado and now some guy in Arizona chokes him :D
:yuk: :skull:

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Not only that, but he travels a lot, has more frequent flyer miles than I do. :) I don't know when the refs stop calling that, but now everybody in the NBA gets away with it.

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Haters, Kobe deserved it................................................ .....................
460 doesnt cause voilence, just condones it............................................
Im kidding, Bell got what he deserved he shouldnt have reacted like that.

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Haters, Kobe deserved it................................................ .....................
460 doesnt cause voilence, just condones it............................................
Im kidding, Bell got what he deserved he shouldnt have reacted like that.
Do you think the Suns will lose tomorrow night at Staples?

All IN
05-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Only 1 game, was he playing basketball or football.

460 jus getn it
05-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Do you think the Suns will lose tomorrow night at Staples?
i have to say yes cause im pulling for them............have to be positive.

Magic34
05-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Predicition.....
Kobe scores 90 of the Lakers 92 points next game.
Don't know who wins or loses.

syke-o
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
i loved this play by kobe on nash..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/197dunk1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/197dunk2.jpg

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 02:34 PM
lol.
That is great.
Steve Nash says "Give me the balls, in my hand please, oh wait, in my face! YES, Kobe you knock me out!".

JetBoatRich
05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
can't say he did not deserve it :rolleyes:

Ducatista
05-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey now, it's not Kobe's fault that slut gaged on his big black schlong... :crossx:
Raja is still pissed about the spanking Kobe gave him when he played for the Sixers in the championship series against the Lakers... :rollside:

Magic34
05-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Another attempted rape by Kobe. Good thing for Kobe, Nash turned his head, or it would have been felony rape.
Seriously, nice dunk, but who in the NBA cant dunk on Nash? What the hell was Nash doing under the basket?

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Chicken shit. Anybody but Kobe takes that foul and it's no big deal.
I know you say you are not a Laker hater, but this statement really shows you are. The guy got clotheslined and then Bell tried to push him down on the floor, there was no play on the ball. Take off the hate glasses for a minute and look at the video again.

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 03:30 PM
I know you say you are not a Laker hater, but this statement really shows you are. The guy got clotheslined and then Bell tried to push him down on the floor, there was no play on the ball. Take off the hate glasses for a minute and look at the video again.
Exactly, if that would have happened to any of the clippers, they would be crying foul. Kobe could have suffered a severe injury if his head hit the ground differently than it did.

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Did you hear that Nash is filing sexual assault charges on Kobe because Kobe put his sack in Nash's face :D :D :D

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Geez, I made a post last night directly questioning a walk not called on Steve Nash. Not a hater, I just like the physical play of playoff basketball. I stand behind my original statement.
You've got a guy grabbing another guy's nutsack and you guys could have cared less. :rolleyes: Personally, I don't think Evans should have been suspended for that either, but tit for tat.
Evans wasn't suspended, but I think he should have. You just can't go around giving people reacharounds in the basketball court. :)

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Dude, the Lakers are probably the second gayest team in the league, behind the Spurs. There's some major swishing going on in the Lakers locker room and I ain't talking about through the hoop. ;)
I don't even want to know how you know that. :yuk:

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 06:31 PM
i believe that act is called "tea-bagging", and i do believe it is "legal" in the state of arizona - plus nash never complained about it !!! :rolleyes:
LOL. I think he liked it. Did anyone see Bell's comments??? Last night he was all apologetic and said he just snapped and didn't know what got into him. Now today after he gets to sit out, he's saying he could only take so much. I think LA has a new favorite player to hate. :crossx:

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 06:36 PM
He called Kobe pampus and arrogant, said he cannot stand him.
Bob, how physical do you want it? geez, this isnt street ball, it is the NBA. If you want to see stuff that physical watch some UFC. :)

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Just a joke man, trying to poke Laker fans with a stick. :D
Glad to hear it, so how come you dislike the Spurs?

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Because they stand in the way of the Clippers reaching the Finals. And because they're very gay. Flaming boy kissing faggots. :D
Ok.

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Again, just joking around because I assumed you were a Spurs fan. ;)
I am not that big of a Spurs fan, it is ok to call them names. Just so much hate in you, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering, well, you get the picture. Lol. :) :)

Jyruiz
05-03-2006, 06:52 PM
You have no idea who I am or what I'm about. ;)
I am just messing with you Bob, I was trying to throw a little Yoda out there for you.

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Please tell me you have something better to do than hate Raja Bell. :D The guy will be out of the league in two years.
LOL. You're right. We won't even remember this next year. Raja who???? :)

05-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Predicition.....
Kobe scores 90 of the Lakers 92 points next game.
Don't know who wins or loses.
ill take that bet, and kobe should be out for throwing the elbow
oh forgot hes la's super star

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 08:15 PM
ill take that bet, and kobe should be out for throwing the elbow
oh forgot hes la's super star
what elbow???? Watching the game I THOUGHT I saw an elbow that was not intentional. But after watching this clip...you be the judge.
Elbow??? (http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=4178492C03891015&key=18428573afbb2695a658599c8575957072c2b968)

GAME TIME
05-03-2006, 08:18 PM
It takes a minute to download.

dmontzsta
05-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I remember watching the replay right after it happened and yelling at the TV "what a flop" they actually called a foul on Kobe for that.

KineticoH20
05-03-2006, 08:45 PM
What kinda name is raja anyway, i hope i see this m..f..er bobbing in the channel sometime im gonna spear him, but don't worry pd will only give me a warning cuz it wasn't flagrant. This guy is a punk ass and after his statements after the game I hope he and nash go make brokeback mountain 2.

KineticoH20
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
It's just a game.
You wouldn't be saying that if Sam Cassell was clothes lined around the neck and thrown to the floor.