PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

Boozer
07-22-2005, 09:37 AM
I keep saying I'm moving back to Denver and one thing leads to another and I'm still here. After spending one of the most challenging years of my life here in California it's time I finally throw in the towel and call it quits.
I've tried to stay despite all the bullsh*t I've endured and put myself through but I just can't do it anymore. The traffic is making me insane, the fact that English in this state seems to be a second language just pisses me off more and more, and the fact that this state just seems to go down the toilet more and more every day has finally pushed me to my limits.
On August 7th I'm loading up the car, swallowing my pride and leaving California for good. This time it's for real.
I'll make it a point to drink a beer for each and every one of you when I hit the 14,000 acre lake known as Glendo Reservoir in beautiful Wyoming. I'll be sharing the 14,000 acres with no more then 150 boats most of which are small Ranger fishing boats so the water should be just shy of glass. The only thing I need to worry about fighting with when I get there is a bunch of monster Walleye on the end of my fishing pole.

hoolign
07-22-2005, 09:43 AM
I keep saying I'm moving back to Denver and one thing leads to another and I'm still here. After spending one of the most challenging years of my life here in California it's time I finally throw in the towel and call it quits.
I've tried to stay despite all the bullsh*t I've endured and put myself through but I just can't do it anymore. The traffic is making me insane, the fact that English in this state seems to be a second language just pisses me off more and more, and the fact that this state just seems to go down the toilet more and more every day has finally pushed me to my limits.
On August 7th I'm loading up the car, swallowing my pride and leaving California for good. This time it's for real.
I'll make it a point to drink a beer for each and every one of you when I hit the 14,000 acre lake known as Glendo Reservoir in beautiful Wyoming. I'll be sharing the 14,000 acres with no more then 150 boats most of which are small Ranger fishing boats so the water should be just shy of glass. The only thing I need to worry about fighting with when I get there is a bunch of monster Walleye on the end of my fishing pole.
Give it one more week ..i heard a rumor that California is going to buy Wyoming..You could likely take over as the ..Govnah..

Jinga
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Great move. I finally made the move from the city a few years ago. The whole traffic and the fact that nobody spoke english, everyone is completly superficial.
I couldn't agree with you more.
Good luck on the move. I'm sure a few hairs will grow back on your head once it is all done.

topless
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Is it something I said? :2purples:

Boozer
07-22-2005, 09:46 AM
It's EVERYTHING you said.

hoolign
it's probably the fact that you are always.."talking with your mouth full" :D

HocusPocus
i can't say i blame you.. U-Haul can't keep up with the people leaving the state. good luck and i hope things improve for you. :)

meaniam
07-22-2005, 09:51 AM
YOU LUCK BASTARD. hey will you have room for some hunting buddies up there? how far will you live from the wildlife.
and im not relly bad in spelling . i call it spanglish. it slang for white boy speaking californian

Mike.A
07-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Glendoe is cool,
Try further down the golden mile or what ever they call it, to Seminoe.
Had many good trips there. No traffic at all on the lake.
Dont blame you on the Cali thing, I left 16 years ago and never going back.

meaniam
07-22-2005, 09:52 AM
oh yeah good luck on the wedding. i think i read it somewhere

Boozer
07-22-2005, 09:54 AM
California's population is expected to grow by 12 million between 2000 and 2030.
I wonder how many of those 12 million will speak English??
My guess is the primary source of that 12 million is people coming over the boarder illegally then reproducing litters of little non english speaking babies on the tax payers dime.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-22-2005, 09:55 AM
California's population is expected to grow by 12 million between 2000 and 2030.
Another excellent reason to leave.

superdave013
07-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah, because those fokers that sneek under the fence all have 9 or so kids!

azgfboatgirl
07-22-2005, 09:56 AM
I wonder how many of those 12 million will speak English??
My guess is the primary source of that 12 million is people coming over the boarder illegally then reproducing litters of little non english speaking babies on the tax payers dime.
I thought everone was moving to AZ, legal and illegal. :burningm:
Good luck with the move. ;)

superdave013
07-22-2005, 09:57 AM
I type to slow. lol

topless
07-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Are you getting your old job back?

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Boozer. Don't forget fighting the "Snow, Ice, and Wind" :supp:

havaduner
07-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Boozer, Thanks for leaving, we need the room. Will you take me with you???

Boozer
07-22-2005, 10:04 AM
[/B]
Boozer. Don't forget fighting the "Snow, Ice, and Wind" :supp:
I won't be fighting with that in Wyoming. I'll be fighting the snow, ice, and wind while I'm strapped down to my snowboard booking it down a world class ski resort.

dicudmore
07-22-2005, 10:10 AM
you won't have Jay Photoglou to party with out there though??

WaterBox
07-22-2005, 10:13 AM
I won't be fighting with that in Wyoming. I'll be fighting the snow, ice, and wind while I'm strapped down to my snowboard booking it down a world class ski resort.
Good deal. Making the best of a bad situation. :D What part of Wyo. is that?

HCS
07-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Should have come up this way. We have the best crack in the state.

Boozer
07-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Your attitude is boorish and immature and is part of the reason that someone else is always "keeping you down." That's just my opinion, from reading some of your posts, take it for what it's worth here on the internet.
Apparently you don't know me very well. I've never blamed anybody for "keeping me down." If I come off that way then I apologize for misrepresenting myself.
My attitude towards illegal immigrants is definitely a bitter one. I do feel that in some cases they definitely do do a lot of jobs that we Americans are not willing to do. However, the cost at which they are doing these things in my opinion is bullshit. Nothing you or anyone else for that matter can say or do willc hange the way I feel about that. I'll even give you an example of why I feel that way.
Illegal immigrants abuse our healthcare system and because of that abuse hard working Americans don't get the help that they need.
Monday afternoon I went to the Emergency Room and recieved treatment for my illness that I was suffering from. Regardless of the fact that I have made very little income this year I made to much income last year to qualify for any type of financial aid for my medical bill.
I have been a full time working, tax paying American since I was 17 years old, in the time I have been emplyed and paying taxes I have never once asked the government for any type of a hand out not even unemployment when I was definitely deserving of it. So now when I truely need the help no help is available to me. And yet some f*ckin border buddy gets to go the hospital with his pregnant illegal wife and have a baby on my tax dollars free of charge to him even though he's maybe paid in 5% of what I've paid into the government. Yet if I dont pay my medical bill I'll get collection notices, dinged on my credit etc. So now I have to give what little money I have to pay my medical bill. It's MY bill so of course I'll pay it but regardless how is that fair?
So Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for being a little bitter.

Jbb
07-22-2005, 10:31 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/86013827Buckwheat.jpg

HOSS
07-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Good luck Boozer,,, went to Casper Wyoming once,,,,windy.

HOSS
07-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh,,, I don`t really think I need to state what I feel about illegal immigration.

Ziggy
07-22-2005, 12:12 PM
My wife is an RN at TriCity in Oceanside. EVERYBODY abuses our state's health care system, it's not limited to a certain ethnic group or people of questionable citizenship.
Both my children were born at TCH and I live just accross the freeway from there....even have a friend who is a nurse there too. We need more good nurses in this world. :)
Boozer, good luck on your move, don't hold grudges on one particular ethnic group cuz it ain't just them....although I do agree they are a major portion of the health care abuse. The hospitals are obligated to help whomever needs care.

ROZ
07-22-2005, 12:54 PM
My wife is an RN at TriCity in Oceanside. EVERYBODY abuses our state's health care system, it's not limited to a certain ethnic group or people of questionable citizenship.
True dat... Also, there are programs that low income people can use that the fed will pay for, but hospital staff doesn't let them know...
we only need to officialize national healthcare, cause we already have it :D

Dave C
07-22-2005, 01:02 PM
BINGO, you hit the nail on the head. Welcome to California. :yuk:
Now get back to work, millions on welfare are counting on you, gringo!
LOL ;)
I have been a full time working, tax paying American since I was 17 years old, in the time I have been emplyed and paying taxes I have never once asked the government for any type of a hand out not even unemployment when I was definitely deserving of it. So now when I truely need the help no help is available to me. And yet some f*ckin border buddy gets to go the hospital with his pregnant illegal wife and have a baby on my tax dollars free of charge to him even though he's maybe paid in 5% of what I've paid into the government.

Tom Brown
07-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Buckwheat say...
You've been flipping out that picture like it's the only lighter in a crack house.

Tom Brown
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
I remember when I left California. I recall thinking, "This place is a mad house! There are way too many people, both illegals and legals. I wonder if there is a place that's a little less hectic than CA? :idea: "

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
I remember when I left California. I recall thinking, "This place is a mad house! There are way too many people, both illegals and legals. I wonder if there is a place that's a little less hectic than CA? :idea: "
If I can't get things to work out for me in Denver I'll be knocking on your door. Strong beer and hairy women sounds more appealing by the day. :220v:

BLOWN HOWARD
07-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey Boozer i need you to detail my Toy Hauler before you leave