PDA

View Full Version : $.50 beers in Norco

Boozer
07-22-2005, 12:40 PM
If anyone is interested in meeting up this time I will once again be at Mavericks sucking down some $.50 beers this evening. I will be there from 5:30 until who knows when and Topless will most likely be there as well.
So if you're in the mood to talk shit about illegals, drink cheap beer, and make fun of some suburban cowboys Mavericks is the place to be.

hoolign
07-22-2005, 01:15 PM
If anyone is interested in meeting up this time I will once again be at Mavericks sucking down some $.50 beers this evening. I will be there from 5:30 until who knows when and Topless will most likely be there as well.
So if you're in the mood to talk shit about illegals, drink cheap beer, and make fun of some suburban cowboys Mavericks is the place to be.
I just got back from Wyoming and paid 26.50 US for a bottle of bud!....Man I was thristy :rolleyes:

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:18 PM
I just got back from Wyoming and paid 26.50 US for a bottle of bud!....Man I was thristy :rolleyes:
For 26.50 the bud you got better not have been liquid form.

hoolign
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
For 26.50 the bud you got better not have been liquid form.
thats nuthin..i paid $432.50 for a hamburger and onion rings

Bre
07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
hummmmm...

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
We were at Mavericks last night...can't beat the $0.50 beers and $1.00 tacos (which are pretty damn good!!!)

NOTALENT
07-22-2005, 01:27 PM
We were at Mavericks last night...can't beat the $0.50 beers and $1.00 tacos (which are pretty damn good!!!)
sure you can...roll to my hood tonight..I will by ur ass a pitcher!!! :D

hoolign
07-22-2005, 01:28 PM
hummmmm.er..
:D :p

LHC30Victory
07-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Dam Booz...I really would like to to that but...
I"M LEAVING FOR THE ZOO! :yuk: :yuk: :smile:

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:32 PM
How long you and the wife going to be at the Zoo? I'm rolling out there next thursday for one last pow wow on the water before I head out.

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:32 PM
sure you can...roll to my hood tonight..I will by ur ass a pitcher!!! :D
You have to roll out here to Mavericks one of these weekends...you can crash at my place (conveniently located about 3-4 miles from the place) This place is classic...no less then 3 fights guaranteed (usually one involving the cocktail waitress), plenty of top notch IE eye candy, and even some hillbillies providing cheap entertainment

topless
07-22-2005, 01:34 PM
You have to roll out here to Mavericks one of these weekends...you can crash at my place (conveniently located about 3-4 miles from the place) This place is classic...no less then 3 fights guaranteed (usually one involving the cocktail waitress), plenty of top notch IE eye candy, and even some hillbillies providing cheap entertainmentWere you thee the night the guy rode in on his horse, stood in the middle of the dance floor and sang karaoke?

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:36 PM
You have to roll out here to Mavericks one of these weekends...you can crash at my place (conveniently located about 3-4 miles from the place) This place is classic...no less then 3 fights guaranteed (usually one involving the cocktail waitress), plenty of top notch IE eye candy, and even some hillbillies providing cheap entertainment
That about sums the place up on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.
Other cool thing about the place is that there's a cab that comes by called Happy cab. This thing is equipped with black lights, glow in the dark stars and planets, all sorts of other crazy lights including a disco ball and a cooler full of BL's that are complimentary for the passengers. Me and Topless have spent out fair share of time in that puppy and may spend more in there tonight.

topless
07-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Other cool thing about the place is that there's a cab that comes by called Happy cab. This thing is equipped with black lights, glow in the dark stars and planets, all sorts of other crazy lights including a disco ball and a cooler full of BL's that are complimentary for the passengers. Me and Topless have spent out fair share of time in that puppy and may spend more in there tonight.That thing is classic! :D

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Were you thee the night the guy rode in on his horse, stood in the middle of the dance floor and sang karaoke?
Damn...I missed that one :cry: But I did see a lady ride her horse into the covered patio area...the best part is they all rolled in looking like they were straight out of the movie Tombstone...spurs, chaps, trenchcoats, hubcap belt buckles...etc.

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Other cool thing about the place is that there's a cab that comes by called Happy cab. This thing is equipped with black lights, glow in the dark stars and planets, all sorts of other crazy lights including a disco ball and a cooler full of BL's that are complimentary for the passengers. Me and Topless have spent out fair share of time in that puppy and may spend more in there tonight.
Are you serious????!!!! We have never seen that out there...definitely going to be looking to go for a ride in it now!!!!

topless
07-22-2005, 01:42 PM
trenchcoats, .
They are called dusters I'll have you know.

Bre
07-22-2005, 01:43 PM
:D :p
LMAO

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
They are called dusters I'll have you know.
My apologies on the incorrect terminology :argue: LOL
The place is really a lot of fun though!!!

topless
07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
here are pictures of that horse in Mavericks.
horse thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78000)

Bre
07-22-2005, 01:47 PM
How long you guys gonna be there for?? And what exit is it off of??

Totally IncapASSitated
07-22-2005, 01:48 PM
here are pictures of that horse in Mavericks.
horse thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78000)
That's great...wish I would have been there for that one!!! Then again, I'm sure its not the first or the last time it will happen there :)

topless
07-22-2005, 01:49 PM
exit 6th street. You can't miss it.

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:52 PM
How long you guys gonna be there for?? And what exit is it off of??
If your going south on the 15 you exit 6th and make a right it's right on the corner of hampden and 6th. We are going to be there for a while tonight.

topless
07-22-2005, 01:53 PM
If your going south on the 15 you exit 6th and make a right it's right on the corner of hampden and 6th. We are going to be there for a while tonight.Hamner and 6th.

Boozer
07-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Hamner and 6th.
My bad. Gettin my streets all mixed up. I need a drink.

Newcastle
07-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Damn, wish I could go. Gotta work tonight....

C-2
07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Damn...I missed that one :cry: But I did see a lady ride her horse into the covered patio area...the best part is they all rolled in looking like they were straight out of the movie Tombstone...spurs, chaps, trenchcoats, hubcap belt buckles...etc.
Been seeing quite a few of those Marlboro looking people.....wtf, you're just riding a horse, not taking the Alamo.

NOTALENT
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
whats crackin this weekend....say...saturday night??? Im going to smelsinore on sunday..that would be perfect!!! LETS DO THIS!! :crossx:

C-2
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I've only been to this place once....do they serve food or is it a bar only?

LHC30Victory
07-22-2005, 05:54 PM
How long you and the wife going to be at the Zoo? I'm rolling out there next thursday for one last pow wow on the water before I head out.
Just for the weekend, have to stay home on the 30/31st.....

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Anyone heard of slicks? Some chick that works there gave me a sign that I should stop in for some entertainment.

Boozer
07-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Anyone heard of slicks? Some chick that works there gave me a sign that I should stop in for some entertainment.
Slicks is an okay place. Norcos version of an upper class joint wich equates to rednecks who r still rednecks but think they're shit dont stink.

C-2
07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
I was going to hang out for a few with you guys, but had my two year old girlie with me. I saw a bunch of guys who loo\ked like they just got off work, so we didn't go in ~ not sure if it would have been appropriate. Instead we went to Miguel Jr's, the car wash and the park.
And strangeley, I think I saw topless at the liquor store about an hour ago?

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah, this chick held up a sign while she was in a car with her gf and said " honk for head" and I honked and honked and honked til I couldnt honk anymore. Then she said she worked at this slicks and to stop by.