PDA

View Full Version : If you found $100 dollar bill on the floor...

Starloans
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
at a store what would you do? I walk into the Costco in San Marcos yesterday and just as I get through the door good, there lies a $100 bill. No one is even close to this money. It was one of the rare times its not busy. There is a lady behind me and I looked at her and she schrugged her shoulders and said "you could go to the service counter and have them put a note on it to see if anyone claims it".

Tom Brown
07-22-2005, 12:54 PM
I'd take the hun and buy a new mouse with a tougher spring on the left button. :D

CandyA$$
07-22-2005, 12:57 PM
at a store what would you do? I walk into the Costco in San Marcos yesterday and just as I get through the door good, there lies a $100 bill. No one is even close to this money. It was one of the rare times its not busy. There is a lady behind me and I looked at her and she schrugged her shoulders and said "you could go to the service counter and have them put a note on it to see if anyone claims it".
What the hell, put a note on it my assss, they would pocket it or put in the cash register. Sheeesh

Rev. Williams
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
The first thing I do is stand on it ! so if someone is looking for it they won't see it.... Then when the coast is clear I snatch it up and leave the area. :D :D

mirvin
07-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I got a good gag for ya......
A friend of mine likes to sit in public places and drop fake $20 bills to see what people do....
He dropped one while waiting to be seated at a resturaunt and some lady, who watched him drop it, snuk up next to him and snatched it. Then she went outside with it. THen she came back in a few minutes later and had the nerve to give him the stink eye like it was his fault she's a thief and that he caught her with the fake money.
;)
mirvin

Holland
07-22-2005, 01:18 PM
cash it into 1's and go to Fritzs... :D
Just kidding... Never been there!

1stepcloser
07-22-2005, 01:22 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

1stepcloser
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
Me neither. :cool:

bigd1
07-22-2005, 01:32 PM
I'd pick it up & wipe my ass, but that's just me - I'm rich. :rolleyes:

koolbreeze
07-22-2005, 01:42 PM
id pick it up and buy me 10 hoochies for the nite! :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-22-2005, 01:56 PM
fritz's one or two?
just kidding. never heard of the place.

Chico&Zeus
07-22-2005, 03:12 PM
My buddy owns a body shop in a bad part of Phoenix, anyway there are these bums that live around there. We used to take epoxy and glue down quarters to the sidewalk and watch them try to pick them up, then we started to glue 1 dollar bills down, these bums would go find a pipe or something and dig and chip the concrete for hours, just to get a few bucks!!! I can't understand why they will work that hard in the Phoenix summer heat for a few bucks but won't go get a real job working construction where they could make 15-20 buck an hour???

al cole'holic
07-22-2005, 03:14 PM
...jam down to Tampa & Parthenia and grab a sack of rocks :messedup:

Outnumbered
07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Fritz Too :cool:

SummitKarl
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
a free $100 bucks at Cost co......that would be 20 packs of Beff Jerky :D
a fool and his money are soon parted
now if you saw the person drop it then you should return it otherwise it's a Shopping Spree

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 03:32 PM
The first thing I do is stand on it ! so if someone is looking for it they won't see it.... Then when the coast is clear I snatch it up and leave the area. :D :D
Nice approach,I'd do the same.

2Driver
07-22-2005, 03:38 PM
I'd buy a used Cheetah and spend the restof it on beer :D :D :D

desertbird
07-22-2005, 04:01 PM
I got a good gag for ya......
A friend of mine likes to sit in public places and drop fake $20 bills to see what people do....
He dropped one while waiting to be seated at a resturaunt and some lady, who watched him drop it, snuk up next to him and snatched it. Then she went outside with it. THen she came back in a few minutes later and had the nerve to give him the stink eye like it was his fault she's a thief and that he caught her with the fake money.
;)
mirvin
I prefer the 'ol Krazy glue a nickel to the table trick.....

termiteguy
07-22-2005, 04:10 PM
I'd buy a used Cheetah and spend the restof it on beer :D :D :D
now that is funny :cool: :cool:

HCS
07-22-2005, 04:13 PM
My wife found $1200.00 bucks in a grocery store parking lot.
That's right cashola. Bam! sitting right on the ground by her car.
She called me from her cell phone and asked what to do. I told her too look around and see if anyone looked like they lost something. She walked around the store looking at people, she said everything looked normal. So she asked the store manager if anyone had reported something missing. He said 'nope'.
She called me back and asked me what she should do. I told her that if everything looked normal and there's no one scrambling around looking for it, keep it. So she did.

ahhell
07-22-2005, 05:09 PM
the other day in costco I lost a hundred bucks.......anyone seen it????????
it was green
:rolleyes:

Rexone
07-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Starloans that was mine, thanks for grabbing it I found it missing from my wallet last night. Just send it to the address in my link... Thanks again.
btw where is San Marcos?

riverroyal
07-22-2005, 05:46 PM
i was gonna go that cost co yesterday to buy toilet paper,I swear i was off nordahl exit sweating my ass off and remembered we needed paper,,damn it

Starloans
07-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Starloans that was mine, thanks for grabbing it I found it missing from my wallet last night. Just send it to the address in my link... Thanks again.
btw where is San Marcos?
No prob rex. Go ahead and wait by the mail box. :D
San Marcos?
San Marcos is between Oceanslide and Escondildo, north San Diego county.
BTW, I kept the cash. Spent $93 on papertowels, shitpaper, trashbags and booze. Never been to Costco before and had more money when I left than when I went.

Starloans
07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
3 people said they would take it to the service counter. Huh.
And one would have made an announcement? What part of the store would you have that line form up? :hammer2: :D

Rubths
07-22-2005, 07:46 PM
My wife found $300 in twentys in Albertsons a couple years back and turned it in to the store manager who told her if it was not claimed in a few days they would give it to her. After a week the money wasnt claimed and they called us to come get the money, we told them to keep it for a few more weeks just in case and if it still was not claimed we would come get it. I was concerned the money was lost by someone that really needed it for food for their family and I did not want to profit off of that. One month later the money was still there so we donated it.

mbrown2
07-22-2005, 07:50 PM
If I saw a person drop it, I would give it back...
If it was just there....its like treasure in the ocean...it's mine. :D

JetBoatRich
07-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Finders Keepers :eek:

a catered life
07-23-2005, 06:02 AM
lmao that was the same thing i was thinking thats scary :sqeyes: