PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Wheelman

Squirtcha?
05-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm planning to pull a bank robbery in order to support my boating habit.
I would prefer to do the job here in Arizona due to rising gas prices. If we're not careful, it's entirely possible that all our profits would/could be absorbed in overhead if we have to travel too far.
The plan is to do the heist sometime prior to Memorial Day as I typically burn at least 50-60 gallons of boat gas on that three day holiday and aside of refinancing my house (again), or doing this robbery, don't see how I'm gonna pull that off.
If you're interested, I can be reached at 555-555-5555 after 5:00.
Saw $3.19 (reg) pretty much all the way home in the west valley tonight.
Boat gas $222.00 or so
Truck gas $63.80 or thereabouts
Nitrous $40-$80 (1 bottle or two)
Add beerz n booze, food, and incidentals and we're looking at a hefty tab.
Oh crap. I just remembered I lost my ezup last year at the CBBB. There goes another hundred.

DelawareDave
05-03-2006, 03:45 PM
On my way home last week, I stopped at one station in New Mexico. They were at $3.39.9! :mad: Needless to say, I pulled out of there and went to another station down the road. That one was $2.89.9.

retromek
05-03-2006, 04:12 PM
3.39-3.47 for reg out here

FASTRAT
05-03-2006, 04:59 PM
i'm in for the bank job....whatever u need...its so ridiculous about the gass prices...last year i complained they were too high & my boat sat...this year they are higher & i guess it will sit again...i refuse to pay that kind of $$$ just to go have a little fun...its stupid & its gonna get worse....soooo....i think the bank job is a great idea....just let me know when & where!!
fastrat
gas up here is between $2.96 & $3.02+-

cave
05-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Its crazy, this morning price for regular unleaded was at 3.01 per gallon. on the way home, same station 3.09. It used to go up every week. Now it by the hour.
Dan & fastrat I'm in.
When it hits 4.50 Im out for this season. I may take it out and just unload then hang out at the beach or I'll just go hang out with the Mexicans on the shore line and beg them for some carnitas.

Knucklehead
05-03-2006, 05:35 PM
We can borrow my sisters Geo Metro, Its got 3 cylinders of raw horsepower. Maybe juice it with 150hp NOS for the getaway!!!! ya this will be great :crossx:
I am a Manager at a small refinery 4,000 barrells a day, so all I see is profit which means a nice bonus... I see everyone bitchen, think of people that make 6-10 bucks an hour....They're really hurtin
They wont be able to buy a jetboat or hell even a computer so they can bitch about the gas prices..... It sucks but thats the way its gonna be until we can burn bananas and go Back To The Future!!!! in a Delorian
Just my .02(maybe .04 if the market goes up)

Squirtcha?
05-03-2006, 05:52 PM
We can borrow my sisters Geo Metro, Its got 3 cylinders of raw horsepower. Maybe juice it with 150hp NOS for the getaway!!!! ya this will be great :crossx:
Wonder what would happen hmmmmnnn.................Geo Metro stock horsepower @ 70. Then add double that with a nitrous kit? Can you say >BOOM< :idea:
Even if the bank job doesn't work out.........it could still be a whole lotta fun blowing up that little Geo Metro.

cyclone
05-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Count me out for the actual robbery but i'm down for blowin' up the metro!
Can we at least cut the roof off the thing first? i always wondered if you could possibly up the gay quotient of the gayest car ever made. i think a roadster Metro (not the pansy convertible they already made) just might might make that particular car the most feminine automobile on earth even if its not painted mary k pink. :crossx:
i own three sawzalls and i aint skeered to use em either.

CARLSON-JET
05-03-2006, 06:36 PM
:idea: heist a gas truck, I think there is less penalty involved. Preferably one near the lake... heaven forbid you had to pay to fill one of those tanks up to make it to it's destination.. profits all gone... :cry: If we coordinate this say one in Zona and one in IL. at the same date & time maybe we could confuse the LE. R.B.

Squirtcha?
05-03-2006, 06:45 PM
What the hell are you doing with three....................ah hell.
Never mind.......... Just bring em.
:idea: heist a gas truck, I think there is less penalty involved.
And more profit. It's the new liquid currency.
If we coordinate this say one in Zona and one in IL. at the same date & time maybe we could confuse the LE. R.B.
Oh say! He's good. For some reason I don't think this is your first rodeo there cowboy.

blown428fe
05-03-2006, 07:27 PM
110 at the pump is $8.00/ gal. here in CT.

Danhercules
05-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Dan, no matter what I AM IN!!
Here is how I look at it.
If you do the fuel truck route, I will drive it to the lake, I a have a commercial Drivers License.
If you rob the bank, I will be the wheelman, we will have to do it 2morrow morn, cause I am skipping town at about 2 pm. No one will look for me in CA. If they are hot on the trail, Fri noon I will be headin to Havasu. So, I am in.
And about the Metro, I will drive it on the lake, I am good at sinking things. :crossx:

Danhercules
05-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Can we at least cut the roof off the thing first? i always wondered if you could possibly up the gay quotient of the gayest car ever made. i think a roadster Metro (not the pansy convertible they already made) just might might make that particular car the most feminine automobile on earth even if its not painted mary k pink. :crossx:
Good idea, maybe we could sell the Roadster Metro for more!!!

olbiezer
05-03-2006, 09:33 PM
id be in with ya dan but the comute would take all the profit out of my share.....btw 87 octain was 2.59 today at the flying j here.....too bad my boat uses 100 ll avegas at 4.00 a gallon at the madison airport lol

CARLSON-JET
05-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Gotta love MS. they always have the lowest price gas.. are you going to tablerock Olbiezer?
I have been thinking Dan, with a full tanker maybe ebay might just be the ticket.. ya know.. prepaid gas at the lake.. we could get them on the shipping..LOL.. R.B.

olbiezer
05-03-2006, 11:36 PM
no prob not on tablerock.......got to work and boat going to the garage for a new timing cover friday ....... old one is leaking oil and i cant stand that at all.....lol

FASTRAT
05-04-2006, 03:29 AM
i like the gas tanker idea...hell, the driver prob give it to us with n/p...but with our luck, it would be full of 87 octane lol...but, then again, we could always sell it by the roadside for $1.00 gal & still make a gd profit!...sure wouldnt take long to un-load xxx amt of gal lol....i'm in...let me know where & when
fastrat

TIMINATOR
05-04-2006, 08:30 AM
It is not a bank robbery, it is an undocumented withdrawl. Then we march to protest that we are being treated unfairly if we are caught.
Dateline: An unnamed California chemical company has invented a new product, their stock in Initial Public Offering has reached unprecedented highs. Opening at $60.00/share and quickly climbing to over $1900.00/share at market closing! The following is an excerpt from their product news release:
IN-SPIC-TI-CIDE!!! A colorless,odorless,slightly sticky powder that can be sprayed in large quantities in areas troubled by illegal tresspassing activity. INSPICTICIDE will adhere to skin or clothing, and since it does not kill immediatly, (that takes 48-72 hours) the unsuspecting vermin will take it back to the nest where it will contaminate others, eliminating them also. Quantity discounts available. Not legal for use in California.
Celebrate Cinc de Mayo! Just NOT at any mexican establishment. Since the politicians will not listen to us, vote with your wallet. AMERICANS RULE! or at least we should. P.S. I am not a racist, I detest all illegals(especially of mideastern birth)equally. TIMINATOR

bighead
05-04-2006, 08:57 AM
When you hit the gas tanker just pick a somewhat secluded spot along the water and dig a big effin hole and just drive it on in, bury everything but the fuel hose. Just make sure to get the good stuff.

Some Kind Of Monster
05-04-2006, 03:24 PM
We can hide the gas truck in my backyard! :cool: