PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Remote MR70

BadBahner
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I bought a DEH 4600 Pioneer and I am thinking a MR70 remote would be cool to mount near the swim step. Are these things waterproof? Anyone have one and can give me some feedback on it? Thanks
Eric

ROZ
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
I bought a DEH 4600 Pioneer and I am thinking a MR70 remote would be cool to mount near the swim step. Are these things waterproof? Anyone have one and can give me some feedback on it? Thanks
Eric
PM Obrien, he has one :)

UltraSounds
07-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Ericare they waterproof???no not really---ive taken one apart and the boards are not really coated in anything that would make it completely submersible----keep it above the water line and silicone it from the rear as a second step, and you should be fine---it will take hosing of it or dripping of water right on the front of it---but i wouldnt suggest mounting it under a boat :p

BadBahner
07-22-2005, 09:27 PM
are they waterproof???no not really---ive taken one apart and the boards are not really coated in anything that would make it completely submersible----keep it above the water line and silicone it from the rear as a second step, and you should be fine---it will take hosing of it or dripping of water right on the front of it---but i wouldnt suggest mounting it under a boat :p
Thanks Guys... :D