PDA

View Full Version : Irritating Neighbors

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 06:37 PM
OK, We've got a WT neighbor that either has his car radio with baseball games on or decides to kick up his home stereo outside which you hear loud & clear in our yard. Do you say something or not?

Jbb
07-22-2005, 06:38 PM
You have a loud boat...yes?
The great deterrant to a stupid neighbor....works every time......ask me how I know ....lol :cool:

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Problem Is, Boats at the river.

wsuwrhr
07-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Problem Is, Boats at the river.
Yes but you have LOTSSSSSS of friends with loud boats........
Brian

h2oski2fast
07-22-2005, 06:49 PM
No just come on the HB forums and whine about it.

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I just wanted to know if it was being a dick to complain. I'm not looking to complain through HB

SummitKarl
07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
OK, We've got a WT neighbor that either has his car radio with baseball games on or decides to kick up his home stereo outside which you hear loud & clear in our yard. Do you say something or not?
hell yes you say something!!!!!!!!!! or your anger at the situtation will just get worse. approache nicely and calmly, and speak with respect (asking politely) do not offer up a ultimatium or threats.
if that don't work LE will always help.

h2oski2fast
07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
give and take.

HocusPocus
07-22-2005, 06:54 PM
my nieghbor gets a little loud sometimes.. but as long as its not in the middle of the night.. i let it go.

Badger301
07-22-2005, 06:55 PM
I just wanted to know if it was being a dick to complain. I'm not looking to complain through HB
Isnt he been a dick to you but not taking you into consideration? I'd approach him in a nice manner. if that doesnt work F-him fight fire with fire.

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 07:00 PM
From the census here, the F***** Bose goes outdoors if he dont want to turn down his mono bumpin shiat.

cave
07-22-2005, 07:29 PM
I had a simalar problem. I get up early the nieghbors party till 5am every day. Loud music & talking / yelling over the tunes. I started starting the boat up at 6am to lets say, adjust the timing. After a couple of days of the engine starting up the parting stopped. We are good friends now. They keep it down or I start the boat :D

wildbillg
07-22-2005, 07:39 PM
I did the same thing
had a neighbour that would stay up all night playin pool (in the garage) drinkin beers and LOUD music and yellin, till the wee hours of the AM, So I was allways puttin some boat back together, never failed after one night of his bull, I would be in the driveway at 7 am revvin up the motor so I could change the oil or adjust the timing.
OHHH
and then there was the one when we lived in the townhome with the common wall in the master bedrooms, he would loveeeeee to be out drinkin and bring peeps home and party in the back yard, right below our master bedroom, smokin, drinkin yellin, well needless to say after a few night of that shit I had to do some remodlein of the closet in OUR master bedroom, amazing how BANGING and SLAPPIN of the wall between two town homes can get so dam loud at 7am when your (he) was tring to sleep. Phone would ring, "oh geee Ill be done in a few hours maybe", and I would hang up the phone. He sold his house shortly after a few months of it.....
He made noise, I made more........... :hammerhea

Waist Deep
07-22-2005, 08:13 PM
I already said a word or two before, but this guy is just stupid. Sounds like getting even is the trick, not having a neighbor to neighbor talk.

a catered life
07-23-2005, 06:18 AM
my nieghbor gets a little loud sometimes.. but as long as its not in the middle of the night.. i let it go.
i agree

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 06:25 AM
I had a simalar problem. I get up early the nieghbors party till 5am every day. Loud music & talking / yelling over the tunes. I started starting the boat up at 6am to lets say, adjust the timing. After a couple of days of the engine starting up the parting stopped. We are good friends now. They keep it down or I start the boat :D
I like this idea. I will keep this in mind.

meaniam
07-23-2005, 06:33 AM
i say if you cant here it inside then wtf is the problem. who cares if you here it in your yard. he is your neighbor. and if he is anything like me. the is not rationing (sp?) with him. why piss him off. and really get him going. you are proably going to make things worse. and after all its not ghetto rap. (die this i did her this way, nigga this and nigga that) so put up with what you call white trash that listen to ball game in his driveway. jesus christ
now if you here that in the house all day and night. go out there peacefully. with a gun. and request some mutha fu%king respect.i rule my neighborhood and people here dont fu#k with me. it only takes 1 example
good luck. and hey at least you will no who won the angel game
mike

a catered life
07-23-2005, 06:40 AM
i say if you cant here it inside then wtf is the problem. who cares if you here it in your yard. he is your neighbor. and if he is anything like me. the is not rationing (sp?) with him. why piss him off. and really get him going. you are proably going to make things worse. and after all its not ghetto rap. (die this i did her this way, nigga this and nigga that) so put up with what you call white trash that listen to ball game in his driveway. jesus christ
now if you here that in the house all day and night. go out there peacefully. with a gun. and request some mutha fu%king respect.i rule my neighborhood and people here dont fu#k with me. it only takes 1 example
good luck. and hey at least you will no who won the angel game
mike
i'm not exactly sure how to take this one :confused:

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 06:55 AM
i'm not exactly sure how to take this one :confused:
Me either :confused:

Wally_Gator
07-23-2005, 06:57 AM
Neighbors dog....
Our neighbor has a dog that would try to chew the pipe that the A/C condensation comes out of. It would be loud in the house so.........
I just got alot of tabasco and poured it into the vent side of the condesation pipe. Down one story and the dog got a mouth full. No more chewing..

Mandelon
07-23-2005, 07:02 AM
I have same issues with some college kids that party on their back deck. Its a couple houses away but louder than shit. I tracked down his mom and let her know whats going on over there. It helped for a while.
I call the cops routinely. All the neigbors are on my side so they call too. IF they come enough times, they will get fined.
I also have an air cleaner that I turn up in my bedroom to drown out the sounds.
One day I am going to hook a big tow strap around their balcony and just pull that fukker down.... :devil:

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 07:04 AM
One day I am going to hook a big tow strap around their balcony and just pull that fukker down.... :devil:
Well if you do make sure someone else is there for the pictures. That would be a site.