PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning and TGIF!!!

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 05:14 AM
Finally here....so what does everyone have planned for the weekend??

hoolign
07-23-2005, 05:22 AM
Thank God I'm Fat ???? ... :D :D

riverbound
07-23-2005, 05:24 AM
Big Bear Chopper run. But I dont think Im riding :frown:

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 05:29 AM
Big Bear Chopper run. But I dont think Im riding :frown:
Why are u up this early...??? :coffeycup Why arent u riding???

riverbound
07-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Why are u up this early...??? :coffeycup Why arent u riding???
At work :yuk: I actually havent gone to bed yet. I got home last nigth after leaving Linda nad Jasons and just as I was getting into bed. The ex calls me and is panicking. Someone was coming up to the house and kept throwing the main breaker on the house. So I had to go over there and play guard dog. Couldnt sleep so now Im at work.
I probably wont ride because Im so tired and really dont feel like it now.

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 05:39 AM
At work :yuk: I actually havent gone to bed yet. I got home last nigth after leaving Linda nad Jasons and just as I was getting into bed. The ex calls me and is panicking. Someone was coming up to the house and kept throwing the main breaker on the house. So I had to go over there and play guard dog. Couldnt sleep so now Im at work.
I probably wont ride because Im so tired and really dont feel like it now.
Did u send someone over there to mess with her.... :D Damn...all nighter bro...thats gotta hurt..especially after a night of drinking... :squiggle:

riverbound
07-23-2005, 05:42 AM
Did u send someone over there to mess with her.... :D Damn...all nighter bro...thats gotta hurt..especially after a night of drinking... :squiggle:
Naw...me and her are cool...we just cant be married. The all nighter is starting to catch up quick. I have taken 2 nitro packs and I am on my 2nd Rockstar since 4am. Im going to crash ahrd tonight :frown:

a catered life
07-23-2005, 05:44 AM
Thank God I'm Fat ???? ... :D :D
me too lmao
well anyway today is the day i get my dam boat back.horray :D

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Naw...me and her are cool...we just cant be married. The all nighter is starting to catch up quick. I have taken 2 nitro packs and I am on my 2nd Rockstar since 4am. Im going to crash ahrd tonight :frown:
thats good. Evil ex's are bad!! :D as for all that engery shit...dude..ur going to come down of that hard!!! :hammer2: :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 05:53 AM
Havasu for us!!! :cool:
RB sorry to hear about your night. :(

riverbound
07-23-2005, 05:55 AM
thats good. Evil ex's are bad!! :D as for all that engery shit...dude..ur going to come down of that hard!!! :hammer2: :D
I know :frown: But this is my "responsible Dad" weekend with my boys. so Bed time is early. :rollside:

riverbound
07-23-2005, 05:55 AM
Havasu for us!!! :cool:
RB sorry to hear about your night. :(
Thanks...and have fun :D Wish I was going.

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 06:02 AM
Thanks...and have fun :D Wish I was going.
Thank you.
One of my co-workers is doing the big bear run. He is worried about the weather though. In any case, get some sleep, and start off fresh tomorrow.
So did Jason get his Steak & BJ last night? :supp:

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2005, 06:03 AM
Hanging around the house, finish unpacking, kick it in the pool, drink some beer, bbq, a lil' bangy bangy. A little of everything. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 06:07 AM
Hanging around the house, finish unpacking, kick it in the pool, drink some beer, bbq, a lil' bangy bangy. A little of everything. :cool:
That sounds great, except the unpacking stuff. :cool:

riverbound
07-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Thank you.
One of my co-workers is doing the big bear run. He is worried about the weather though. In any case, get some sleep, and start off fresh tomorrow.
So did Jason get his Steak & BJ last night? :supp:
I know he got his steak...not sure about the BJ though.

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 06:17 AM
I know he got his steak...not sure about the BJ though.
lmao!!! :p

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2005, 06:22 AM
That sounds great, except the unpacking stuff. :cool:
Tell me about it. That's why it's taking so long. I tend to get distracted. :D

Keithb87
07-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Wroking on the boat that's going to the C3B.
And of course testing the modifications.. :D

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Look's like you got it all planned out..hows the new pad coming along??

meaniam
07-23-2005, 06:39 AM
starting today off with stripping hull. then on sat. dropping off boat for new paint agian? the going to mexico for all i can eat lobster. picking up 2 fountains.coming back across the boarder. then whinning how much i hate mexico, here on hb :eat:

meaniam
07-23-2005, 06:40 AM
oh yeah maybe go to deep creek when i get back. i love that place

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Hanging out, Damn weather I need to be at the river.

riverbound
07-23-2005, 06:53 AM
starting today off with stripping hull. then on sat. dropping off boat for new paint agian? the going to mexico for all i can eat lobster. picking up 2 fountains.coming back across the boarder. then whinning how much i hate mexico, here on hb :eat:
Sounds like fun :wink:

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 06:56 AM
Wow sounds like fun, you know the mexico and lobster part.

Mrs.Racer277
07-23-2005, 07:13 AM
No Plans. :( :( Hubby is going to races in Victorville. :cry: :)

meaniam
07-23-2005, 07:13 AM
i hate mexico. now i no what it is like for them, wanting to be on the us side of the boarder. mother in law begging for me to go down there. plus need to drop off boat anyways. party scene is to big for me there to enjoy. and dont want to ride in the drunk truck with the poo poos down there.
i told her i would go down there if she drove my truck and bought lobster. were going to rosarito. so its cheap. may do parasailing when im there

MAINEVENT
07-23-2005, 07:29 AM
NOTHING I am on call this weekend so i cant do SH!T :eat: :hammer2: :hammer2: But all of you going out be safe :D :clover:

HCS
07-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Have to work tomorrow so I'll be here. :D
Sunday, I'll be on the water enjoying the 100 degree heat.
Monday, don't work I'll be painting on my house. Anyone want to help?

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 07:31 AM
i hate mexico. now i no what it is like for them, wanting to be on the us side of the boarder. mother in law begging for me to go down there. plus need to drop off boat anyways. party scene is to big for me there to enjoy. and dont want to ride in the drunk truck with the poo poos down there.
i told her i would go down there if she drove my truck and bought lobster. were going to rosarito. so its cheap. may do parasailing when im there
Ok sure
Make sure to take pics. Got to see your reaction when your up in the air doing the parasailing.

HCS
07-23-2005, 07:32 AM
No Plans. :( :( Hubby is going to races in Victorville. :cry: :)
Well maybe you can help me post along tomorrow. :mix: :coffeycup

barbigrl
07-23-2005, 07:37 AM
Hanging around the house, finish unpacking, kick it in the pool, drink some beer, bbq, . A little of everything. :cool:
Sounds good...what time should I come over?? :D :D
I am going to see that Wedding Crashers tonght after some sushi.......HB was cancelled :yuk: :yuk: Not working till next weekend... :frown: However there is no way I am sitting around here in this dam heat.....off to OC to hang with some friends! :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Well maybe you can help me post along tomorrow. :mix: :coffeycup
Sounds like a plan. :wink:

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 07:45 AM
I am going to see that Wedding Crashers tonght after some sushi.......HB was cancelled :yuk: :yuk: Not working till next weekend... :frown: However there is no way I am sitting around here in this dam heat.....off to OC to hang with some friends! :D
Damn...your going to come back from the OC wearing White Sunglasses all currupted and shit!! :D

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 08:48 AM
MMmmmm Going to the movies sounds like a plan. Mmmmm
I just might do that.

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Look's like you got it all planned out..hows the new pad coming along??
Bitchen. All that we could have wanted for our first place. Well, except maybe a little bigger. But it makes up for it in other areas. Thanks for asking.

barbigrl
07-23-2005, 10:58 AM
Damn...your going to come back from the OC wearing White Sunglasses all currupted and shit!! :D
You could not pay me to wear white sunglasses.....they are hidious (sp?) :devil:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2005, 10:58 AM
You could not pay me to wear white sunglasses.....they are hidious (sp?) :devil:
whats for lunch today

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 10:59 AM
Bitchen. All that we could have wanted for our first place. Well, except maybe a little bigger. But it makes up for it in other areas. Thanks for asking.
Thats cool...COngrats....so when are we doing the HB break in party!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
07-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Why do girls wear glasses so damn big....???? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Mel, you should come by this weekend. We'll just be hanging out moving stuff around. Getting ready for next weekend. Swing by. Give us a call.

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Thats cool...COngrats....so when are we doing the HB break in party!! :crossx:
Hmmmmmm. Something in the works here. Possibly next month. Gotta get a few things dialed in.

djunkie
07-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Working :cry: All weekend long.