PDA

View Full Version : J-rocket!!!!!!!!!

blackcloud75
05-03-2006, 04:26 PM
J-rocket,
Heard you shit on someones seat cushion this last weekend........
A Lil' fast for yo' skinny azz!!!!!!
Call me...

Jrocket
05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Now that got around fast.I swear,do someting good and nobody hears a thing....shit your pants while riding in a buddies boat and the whole world knows!
I'm not going to lie and say I wasnt a little concerned the night before my boat ride....After all,Ive never gone that fast in a boat before.One thing I do know is that I wouldnt hesitate for one second to ride with Kroozin again at any speed.
Now where was your ugly azz? I thought you were going to be there? When are you headed out again?

cdog
05-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Good God. That must have been fast. :yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2006, 05:30 PM
We had to have him hold an anchor to keep from flying out.
:supp:

Jrocket
05-03-2006, 05:36 PM
The crap in my shorts kept me stuck to the seat pretty well.

blackcloud75
05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Now that got around fast.I swear,do someting good and nobody hears a thing....shit your pants while riding in a buddies boat and the whole world knows!
I'm not going to lie and say I wasnt a little concerned the night before my boat ride....After all,Ive never gone that fast in a boat before.One thing I do know is that I wouldnt hesitate for one second to ride with Kroozin again at any speed.
Now where was your ugly azz? I thought you were going to be there? When are you headed out again?
Or maybe "Hippie" was mistaken.......in his alcohol induced euphoria...he said the weekend was a "blurr"
Couldn't get off from work last weekend.

Phat Matt
05-03-2006, 06:29 PM
You should have flung it like a monkey at the other boats. :jawdrop:
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~zs1015/poo.jpg

Tom Brown
05-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Kroozin is a beautiful boat and Dan is about as cool a guy as they come. When Dan took me out, he even let me pick the first jet boat we sunk. :cool:

Jrocket
05-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Kroozin is a beautiful boat and Dan is about as cool a guy as they come. When Dan took me out, he even let me pick the first jet boat we sunk. :cool:
That sounds just like him,always being courteous.

blackcloud75
05-03-2006, 06:42 PM
You should have flung it like a monkey at the other boats. :jawdrop:
http://uweb.txstate.edu/~zs1015/poo.jpg
That looks more like John hanging on for dear life, not flingin' poo

ROZ
05-03-2006, 08:30 PM
The crap in my shorts kept me stuck to the seat pretty well.
Shit, the natural mortor :)

CornWater
05-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Shit, the natural mortor :)
Thanks Chris, now I've got half chewed popcorn all over the monitor...
:)