PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Mileage for New Vehicles on Dealer Lot

Nubbs
07-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Is there a maximum amount of miles a vehicle can have and still be sold as new by the dealer? I would like to know the amount for Colorado and California. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nubbs

Kilrtoy
07-23-2005, 06:11 PM
What every you feel comfortable with.....
Some cars get demo'd more than others...

meaniam
07-23-2005, 06:19 PM
as long as the car has never been titled. but if it is an unwind or demo it will be sold used. i have had to put a bit of milage on cars for dealer trades. they were sold new. and a dealer trade maybe why you see a car with a couple hundred miles on it. keep in mind your new car warrenty starts with the mileage listed at time docs are signed. unless you have a lazy salesperson that guesses like 8 miles. then you need to speak up.

SummitKarl
07-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Is there a maximum amount of miles a vehicle can have and still be sold as new by the dealer? I would like to know the amount for Colorado and California. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nubbs
nubbs PM ZIGGY for the answer he's a BMW PIMP

BajaMike
07-23-2005, 09:06 PM
as long as the car has never been titled. but if it is an unwind or demo it will be sold used. i have had to put a bit of milage on cars for dealer trades. they were sold new. and a dealer trade maybe why you see a car with a couple hundred miles on it. keep in mind your new car warrenty starts with the mileage listed at time docs are signed. unless you have a lazy salesperson that guesses like 8 miles. then you need to speak up.
What he said....it's the truth in California....
PM Ziggy all u want....u will get the same answer....i'll bet a Grey Goose and Red Bull on it!!!
:D :eat:
:wink:

Kilrtoy
07-23-2005, 09:07 PM
What he said....it's the truth in California....
:wink:
Can i get an AMEN........ :)