PDA

View Full Version : you ever just really miss high school

meaniam
07-23-2005, 11:18 PM
i figured we could use this to post class year, school, meomories.
pearl jam yellow leadbetter. that shit mellows me right out. the guitar solos are awesome. man that shit brings me back to highschool. i would like to throw class of 96! YEAH BABY. i really do miss school. god if i could do it all over. id still screw up. and party harder. to bad 60 - 70% of my buds are in jail or still screwing up. i really miss them but i cant trust them. its to bad we were all close. good thing the sherriff threw me off the mountain. and i listened. stayed away for over 6 yrs. and the very first day i come back. pulled over. the mountain welcoming commity

piper
07-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Yup I agree. If I could go back and do it all over again I would. Great friends and great times, best of all.. nothing to worry about.

Kilrtoy
07-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Class of 96,
DAMN I WAS ALREADY ON WIFE #2

BigBlockBaja
07-24-2005, 06:14 AM
meaniam,
Class of 94 here.. I went to my 10 year reunion a couple of months ago. Damn now thats a flash back.. I still live about 30 minutes from my home town and still go there to goto the bars and see me old friends.. Its interesting to see what time does to people..

SummitKarl
07-24-2005, 06:40 AM
everytime I log onto Hot Boat it feels like H.S. all over again :hammerhea
class of 81

ahhell
07-24-2005, 06:43 AM
sounds like ive been outta high school longer than some of you been breathing....missed my 25th reunion ......last year :eek:

sidewound
07-24-2005, 06:45 AM
DAMN! :jawdrop:
You guys make me feel old. Went to my 30th reunion last year and couldn't believe the number of deceased from our class.
I'll get my hearing aid and walker now.
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

Sleek-Jet
07-24-2005, 06:48 AM
No.
Class of '93. The happiest day of my high school career was graduation.

76ANTHONY
07-24-2005, 06:51 AM
1985, yeah at times i miss it, but i just watch wedding singer and get over it :eek: :eek: :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
07-24-2005, 07:09 AM
class of 81
Hey, atleast I am not the only old fart here... :wink: class of 81. I liked the mid 80's when I was about 20 and was running all the high school chicks!!! :crossx:

Sportin' Wood
07-24-2005, 07:24 AM
" Love them highschool girls, I get older but they just stay the saaaaame age"
HS was fun but I like the here and now a little better. I was dirt poor, single wide, white trash in HS. Now I,m high class white trash, We gots a pop out. :D

Mohavekid
07-24-2005, 07:25 AM
Another old guy here, class of 82'.
I don't miss high school, I miss the years just after college. I was finally making some money, was grown up enough to know what I wanted, young enough to still do stupid stuff and the good times rolled.

HCS
07-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Class of '77'. Hated High School. I dropped out in the 11 grade, had enough credit to graduate. I've never been to a class reunion and hope to never see any of those assholes ever again.

2Driver
07-24-2005, 07:35 AM
class of 81
And AT other times just a G.E.D. :mix: :mix:
Class of 78....SHIT, I'M OLD

Sleek-Jet
07-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Class of '77'. Hated High School. I dropped out in the 11 grade, had enough credit to graduate. I've never been to a class reunion and hope to never see any of those assholes ever again.
I tried to get out early, they wouldn't let me. If I knew then, I would have gotten my GED and been done with it.

HCS
07-24-2005, 07:53 AM
I tried to get out early, they wouldn't let me. If I knew then, I would have gotten my GED and been done with it.
I here ya. I turned 18 my junior year and had the credit so they let me out. :D
Kinda like being in prison.

BigBlockBaja
07-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Was it that bad? I had a blast in high school..

Holland
07-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Class of 96,
DAMN I WAS ALREADY ON WIFE #2
mee too Brotha!!!
Too funny!!! damn I'm old!

Holland
07-24-2005, 08:00 AM
sounds like ive been outta high school longer than some of you been breathing....missed my 25th reunion ......last year :eek:
My 20th was last week... I was at Mead with the family!!!! :D

HCS
07-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Ya know I had my freinds and we had lots of fun but it had nothing to do with high school. I was waterskiing 4 to 5 days a week all through high school. So I didn't really give a shit about school. All my fun was in the boat and on the water. :smile:

Biglue
07-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Class of 92. Great times and plenty of boozing and partying. I do miss it. The part that sucks is drifting from all the old friends due to families and all. SOmetimes you can't help but wonder what happened to all the hotties you used to check out and day dream about.
Good thread by the way.

BigBlockBaja
07-24-2005, 08:09 AM
I remember my favorite song of the time.. Pearl Jam - Garden. Acually, the album, Ten, was the best of all time...

schmaubba
07-24-2005, 08:22 AM
high school no...but college yes.....dat wuz da best 8 years of my life!!! :rollside:

HCS
07-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I remember my favorite song of the time.. Pearl Jam - Garden. Acually, the album, Ten, was the best of all time...
There was only one band in the seventies. Led Zeppelin. :D

Sleek-Jet
07-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I was bored more than anything. I dicked off my Senior year, pretty much wasted the entire year. I had something like 5 more credits than needed for graduation, and still couldn't get out.... :mad:
I wasn't a lone wolf by any means, but I've pretty much lost touch with everyone I ran with back then.
Now you want to talk about good times, let's talk about the next 4 years after high school... I was broke, working during the day, school at night, all my buds were doing the same thing. We had a good f'in time though.

Boy Named Sue
07-24-2005, 08:36 AM
Knowing what I know now...
I would have drank less screwdrivers at lunch. I mean more. Banged more of the cheerleaders then. I banged them later when they got fat and had lazy eyes. Punched more jerks in the mouth.
All in all, good times. Class of '83

Rexone
07-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Kiddies, I tell ya.... class of 71, Glendora

probablecause
07-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Don't miss the physical aspect of high school too much but just being that age, trying things out, and my only worry was whether there was any food in the fridge. No a care in the world and not bills to pay (well, a couple...)

Some Kind Of Monster
07-24-2005, 11:26 AM
School? HELL NO!

NORDIC_RIG
07-24-2005, 02:05 PM
rex i'm with you, class of 71 savanna

IN2-IN2MX
07-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, I miss high school. I'm Class of '92.
Wrote for the school paper, Drill Team Captain, Senior Class Historian, Science Club Vice President, Keywanettes Vice President, voted Senior class Ephebian. And you know where all that over-achieving got me? NO F'IN WHERE :yuk:
:p

djunkie
07-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Wrote for the school paper, Drill Team Captain, Senior Class Historian, Science Club Vice President, Keywanettes Vice President, voted Senior class Ephebian. And you know where all that over-achieving got me? NO F'IN WHERE :yuk:
A good education probably. :D
Got any pics in the cheerleader outfit? :wink: :D

07-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Kiddies, I tell ya.... class of 71, GlendoraI graduated before you went into high school :eek: .....Class[less] of 67. Time for my nap now :sleeping:

HCS
07-24-2005, 03:14 PM
I graduated before you went into high school :eek: .....Class[less] of 67. Time for my nap now :sleeping:
So you don't think about high school too much any more A? :D

07-24-2005, 03:20 PM
So you don't think about high school too much any more A? :DNope....nothing but a dim memory. Got out and never looked back. Don't waste my time on reunions either, nobody there I want to see. :)

HCS
07-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Nope....nothing but a dim memory. Got out and never looked back. Don't waste my time on reunions either, nobody there I want to see. :)
Well that makes two of us.
Posted earlier.
HCS

Rexone
07-24-2005, 03:46 PM
I've never been to a class reunion and hope to never see any of those assholes ever again.
HCS
:D :D

Keithb87
07-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Class of 1987 here. I miss some of the buds I used to run with.

BigBlockBaja
07-24-2005, 05:08 PM
I was the guy that did the least to get by.. Im glad I did.. Had more fun that way..

ShowSumSkin
07-24-2005, 05:22 PM
This seems like a guys conversation buy I thought I'd jump in :). Class of '98, yes I'm young!! I enjoyed high school but don't think I would ever want to do it again. College was were I had most of my fun, from what I remember. I liked college so much I picked up a second major so I could stay in for 2 more years. I would say those were the days but I still party like that now...the only difference is now I'm not a POOR college student :rollside:

SummitKarl
07-24-2005, 05:31 PM
I graduated before you went into high school :eek: .....Class[less] of 67. Time for my nap now :sleeping:
class of 67!!!!!!!
ah kid......... come "pull my finger" :wink:

Acommanderguy
07-24-2005, 05:45 PM
class of 98. damn I am young..lol.. football the girls the bonfires and the house parties. oh wait we still do all those things!

SB
07-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I just want my 18 year old body back.

Kachina26
07-25-2005, 02:42 PM
I hated that place! I never want to go back or think of the a$$holes that were there! Most of my friends were 22-27 y/o when I was in HS. I'm with HCS Fock HS!

little rowe boat
07-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Rosemead high class of 81.
I had a good time. Lots of great memories.

Jbb
07-25-2005, 02:55 PM
The Difference Between College And High School
25. In high school, you do homework. In college, you study.
24. No food is allowed in the hall in high school. In college, food must be provided at an event before students will come.
23. In high school, you wear your backpack on one shoulder; in college, on both.
22. In college, the professors can tell you the answer without looking at the teacher's guide.
21. In college, there are no bells or tardy slips.
20. In high school, you have to live with your parents. In college, you get to live with your friends.
19. In college, you don't have to wait in a certain lunch line to be cool.
18. Only nerds e-mailed in high school. (Cool kids hadn't heard of it.)
17. In high school, you're told what classes to take. In college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the classes don't conflict and you have the prerequisites and the classes aren't closed and you've paid your tuition.
16. In high school, if you screw up you can usually sweet-talk your way out of it. In college, you're lucky to ever talk with the professor.
15. In high school, fire drills are planned by the administration; in college, by the drunk frat boys on their way home when the bars close.
14. In college, any test consists of a larger percentage of your grade than your high school final exams ever did.
13. In high school, when the teacher said, "Good morning," you mumbled back. In college, when the professor says, "Good morning," you write it down.
12. In high school, freshman guys hit on senior girls. In college, senior guys hit on freshman girls.
11. In college, weekends start on Thursday.
10. In college, it's much more difficult to figure out the course schedule of the man/woman you have a crush on, in order to figure out where he/she will be walking around campus and at what time to find them there.
9. Once you've obtained the information described in #10, it's much more time-consuming to run between classes to that place where you know he/she will be in order to "just happen to bump into him/her."
8. In college, there's no one to tell you not to eat pizza three meals a day.
7. In college, your dad doesn't pay for dates.
6. In high school, it never took 3 or 4 weeks to get money from Mom and Dad.
5. College men are cuter than high school boys.
4. College women are legal.
3. In college, when you miss a class (or two or three), you don't need a note from your parents saying you were skip... uh, sick that day.
2. In high school, you can't go out to lunch because it's not allowed. In college, you can't go out to lunch because you can't afford it.
1. In college, you can blow off studying by writing lists like this.

Red Horse
07-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Class of 87.
Dont miss high school much at all. Sometimes I wish I could go back knowing now what I didnt then. But then I would use that to set my self up better for now.
All and all, I think my 30s are prolly the best.

Dusty Times
07-25-2005, 03:01 PM
If I new then what I know now I would do the whole thing totally different. And I would have all the control. Obviously I didn't then.
So no I don't miss it. The best times were later

Dusty Times
07-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Funny Red I was typing slow and you were thinking the same thing
Must have been something about 1987

BigBlockBaja
07-25-2005, 03:07 PM
All and all, I think my 30s are prolly the best.
HEHEHE, Im not even there yet....

fourspeednup
07-25-2005, 04:41 PM
HS was fun, my $2500 car could beat the crap out of the yuppy kid's new Z28 Not even going to share the year I graduated though...lets just say that in the avg grad year here I was still crapping my diapers :D

TCS T
07-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Sh!t No! Hated School! Glad that classroom crap was over in '88'! :eat:

termiteguy
07-25-2005, 06:01 PM
1985, yeah at times i miss it, but i just watch wedding singer and get over it :eek: :eek: :D :D
no shiit class of 84 :D

BADBLOWN572
07-25-2005, 08:42 PM
I graduated in '98 from high school and went straight on to college. I don't miss either high school or college. I wanted to get out of both as fast as I could. Basically it was a means to an end. Didn't really want to be there, but knew that it was a necessary evil that I must put up with. I hated high school. Got sent to a private catholic all boys school and really didn't want to be there. Got into a lot of trouble and never got involved in school or school activities. Never got into the school mode. I crammed 18 units into 2 days a week just so I didn't have to be at school more than absolutely necessary. :frown:
Most of my friends that I had back in high school or college I still keep in touch with, but the rest of them I have no desire to see. Time in my life that I am glad is over. :smile:

meaniam
07-25-2005, 10:39 PM
class of 98. damn I am young..lol.. football the girls the bonfires and the house parties. oh wait we still do all those things!
bonfires that was at all our parties. i went up to keller peak, (just behind snow valley ski resort, just burned friday lighting strike) there is a little lake, really only mountain people knew about it. shit now i can get the key to the road. no more hopping fences, well anyways back to my story. i went to keller peak 2 saturdays ago, and the place we use to party, and light the 15 to 20 foot bonfire is all fenced off. but the lake is still tits. nobody there but us. water was really warm. hell i just had a bunch of flash backs when i was there. the parties, the ladies, the bonfire, the skinny dipping. it is just so bad ass.
i think ill try to get a few of my new friends together, ( it will be hard to do, get permission) and go camping for the weekend, make new memorizes. then go to deep creek in running springs, or the legendary deep creek hot pools in arrowhead. anyone been there?
mike

meaniam
07-27-2005, 10:09 PM

One Eyed Jack
07-27-2005, 11:28 PM
high school haters
did buying a boat make you cool
and popular
cause if it did
youre fooling yourselves
we still think youre dorks

mbrown2
07-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Nope....with jobs going over seas, real estate costs rising, etc...it seems like high schoolers are more behind the eight ball then before (I am sure the same was said when I graduated in 86), but no reason to live it again if I am not regretting any decisions since then....married my highschool sweetheart, have a river house with a highschool friend, and see him about every other weekend.....can't be happier, so I don't want to go back and ruin a good thing now.. :D

a catered life
07-28-2005, 05:46 AM
HECK NO I NEVER MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL DAMIT I WORK THERE NOW :(

CARLSON-JET
07-28-2005, 05:56 AM
I don't think the instittion of highschool is the same these days as when I went ... The last thing I want to do is have to worry about some tard on prozac opening fire with his daddy's gun because he has no grip on life. and that "we're all funky, we're all jive, we're the class of "85" just sounded gay to me .. wish they would have come up with something better. Redmond High, Redmond WA., Bremerton High, Bremerton WA. Santana High, Santee Ca. R.B.

diggler
07-28-2005, 05:58 AM
high school haters
did buying a boat make you cool
and popular
cause if it did
youre fooling yourselves
we still think youre dorks
Well, this is quite the shitty response now isn't it? If you believe that buying a boat makes you cool, then why are you even on this website?
It's losers like you that never went on and did anything with your life that want to keep re-living the high school experiences such as breaking and entering abandoned buildings, smoking pot in mom's basement, and getting excited about buying Eagle ST's for your rusted out piece of shit 72 Nova because you can't afford Eagle GT's.

MAINEVENT
07-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Awhhhh the gold ole days ...........oh wait it was only 5 years ago Class of 2000 :hammerhea I think i lead the record on the kids who least made it to his classes and still graduated with a GPA over 3.0 :) FOCK school i dont miss it although I do miss the raging parties we use to throw :crossx: 4 Kegs and 5 dollars a cup $$$$$$ :)

Mrs. casean
07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
I had a blast! I have great memories of the social life during h.s., not the edumecation part :D I did what I had to be an "average" student, I was mainly there to socialize... I can't wait for my reunion next year~ my 10 year that is... Class of 96...

rivergoer
07-28-2005, 06:48 AM
eh sometimes..if i went back prolly would do some shiat different..

Jinga
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Now I'll be the first to say that when I was in high school I hated it and couldn't wait to get out in the real world and finally get to legal age when I could go to bars and buy beer and all that good stuff.
But now that I look back (which wasn't too long ago actually), I had some of the best and most challenging times in those years. I partied hard and had so much fun now that I look back on it. Hated school itself...wasn't much for going to class but man, I had no worries except for how I was going to get out of my next class and who was going to find the booze and shiat.
Now that I think about it, I waited what seemed like eons to turn legal drinking age and go out to bars. Well 19 has come and gone and I never started going to bars too much. I swear I went to the bar maybe twice between the ages of 19 and 21. :confused:
Miss those days for sure....to much fun. I dropped out of highschool (made up the credits a few years ago and now have my diploma) but I would have been class of 2000! :cool: Now beat that! :D

Mrs. 4-B
07-28-2005, 07:20 AM
Yeh baby! Class of '79! We rock. Aging like a fine wine...only getting better.
High school was fun but I'd never want to go back. My life is happy as is. Kids are grown (one getting married in 11 days and one is a junior in college), financially comfortable. Its now time for my hubby and me to play!

beach gomer
07-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Class of 84. Saw Howard Jones The Fix and Pschedelic Furs at the O.C. fair Brought back alot of old memories from H.S.Great Concert!!

cdog
07-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Damm! Some of you are youngn's. I graduated in 95 and hated HS. I was bored with it and knew I was'nt going to college. If I could do it all over again I'd get good grades and go to Florida state. I had work experiance so I was out of there at 11:30 everyday. I had to go make some cash to keep my camaro fast. I look back now and it seems like forever ago. Making money I found is kinda of addictive. Who knew back then. I remember Pearl Jam at the indio polo fields. I was pelted in the back of the head with a birkinstock. When Eddie V said something like throw your shoes on stage and i'll clothe the poor I hit him with the birk dead in the chest. I bet I could'nt do that again. That guy turned out to be a real liberal queer. But they have good music with exception to the anti gun songs.

Cole Trickle
07-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Class of 1994
High school was good because I hung with a great group of kids.I don't miss the class time but have very fond memories of after hours events. :hammer2:
Would I go back? HELL NO!!!(Maybe if I could take my Condo,Corvette and Boat :p I would be a baller!)
When the 10 year reunioun happened 6 months ago I passed and went to a bar and hung out with friends.
Life has gotten better every year since H.S.

cdog
07-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Class of 1994
Life has gotten better every year since H.S.
I agree with that one. I'm not much of a conformist. I'm not going to my reunion. Everyone from my HS turned out to be a loser. Good ole riverside.
For some of you older guy's.......Do you remember the Oingo Boingo Holloween concerts? I use to go with my dad.

Magic34
07-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I graduated from HS in '97, and ASU in '01.
I was kind of like BadBlown. I started working and really liked the dollar. When your friends are getting $50-$100/week at stupid jobs, I was making $400/week. At that point I quit baseball and kept making money.
When I was in high school, all I wanted to do was get out and go to college. When I was in college, all I wanted to do was get out and work. I knew these were what I had to do to take the career path I wanted to go. So far, it's worked.
I do miss spring break, and summers off.
I don't understand HS reunions. If I wanted to talk or remain good friends with people, I would have called them. So we all go back and act fake like we were best friends in HS without missing a beat. I had many friends in HS, but only a few who are worth a damn in my life.
My wife gradusted HS is '04, and I got dragged to her reunion last October, every damn event by the way. Talk about weird.... I have know my wife for 8 years at that point, and have never met any of those people. They all get back together and act like they have been good friends with eachother for the past 10 years.
I couldn't understand it, but at the same time, I have a few good friends I met on the internet in boating forums. ;) Internet friends, HS renunion.... No room to talk.

Magic34
07-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Class of 1994
Would I go back? HELL NO!!!(Maybe if I could take my Condo,Corvette and Boat :p I would be a baller!)
I have thought abou that, and if I could take 1/2 of what I have today and go back, I keep coming up with the same conclusion.......
I'd be dead.
But having the toys now that I do and going back to college....... Nope, I'd still last about a week before my body would shut down.

Chris Winn
07-28-2005, 08:27 AM
i was class of '93 Villa Park HS
i don't misss it too much i still keep in touch with the ones that matter, i have forgotten the ones that don't.

Cole Trickle
07-28-2005, 08:42 AM
But having the toys now that I do and going back to college....... Nope, I'd still last about a week before my body would shut down.
It would be one hell of a week though! :D :sqeyes: :p
Sadly people would try to take advantage and still talk bad about us beind our backs for being fortunate and having nice things.It's hard enough having nice things at 29 I couldn't imagine putting up with the scrutiny at 18.

Magic34
07-28-2005, 09:00 AM
It would be one hell of a week though! :D :sqeyes: :p
Sadly people would try to take advantage and still talk bad about us beind our backs for being fortunate and having nice things.It's hard enough having nice things at 29 I couldn't imagine putting up with the scrutiny at 18.
I bought a BMW M3 a month after I turned 18 in HS. Interesting things I heard, but as long as you know people would talk sh*t, no big deal. Cool cars do work in HS. :D Not only the HS I was at, but others as well. :cool:

76ANTHONY
07-28-2005, 09:01 AM
i guess alot of the younger guys on here did better in scholl than i did, i've got a 18 foot boat and they're floatin the big guns, so i guess if i went back in time i'd have to do things differently. but i love being in my 30's its the real time fun age, old enough but not too old. young girlfreind helps. :D :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Do I miss High school? At times. Not alot. Too much immaturity. but fun. When you were in shape and could do anything......YES..I'm outta shape. I miss basketball. SOME 'friends'. And the parties. What would I change? Wish I would have actually payed attention in class.

ReekoJames
07-28-2005, 09:09 AM
You guys make me freekin sick!

Mrs. 4-B
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
When you were in shape and could do anything......YES..I'm outta shape.
I wish I was as "outta shape" as you! Oh, to have my 29 year old body back! :wink:

Freak
07-28-2005, 09:38 AM
Sh!t No! Hated School! Glad that classroom crap was over in '88'! :eat:
Class of 88 also. Man some of you youngsters got some $$$.

HCS
07-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Class of 88 also. Man some of you youngsters got some $$$.
Financed to the bone. :jawdrop:

Mrs.charitycase
07-28-2005, 09:48 AM
I wish I was as "outta shape" as you! Oh, to have my 29 year old body back! :wink:
Yeah. It's nice, but I can't run (forklift accident) And I am totally weak as hell! LOL!..Just saying... Wish I could do what I used to. Can't EVER play basketball again..I was pretty good. Could ALMOST dunk..Never again..Can't even touch the net. LOL

Cole Trickle
07-28-2005, 09:52 AM
I bought a BMW M3 a month after I turned 18 in HS. Interesting things I heard, but as long as you know people would talk sh*t, no big deal. Cool cars do work in HS. :D Not only the HS I was at, but others as well. :cool:
Nice!
I have almost bought an M3 on two seperate occasions but always end up with a V8.
I almost ended up with a 98 back in 99 but bought a 00 SS camaro instead.I looked at the newest bodystyle in 04 but ended up with the blown C5.
My beter half would do about anything do get some seat time in the new midnight blue M3 convertible.(If I was worth anything she would have traded me in for one years ago ;) )
She will have to live with the new c/c 1500 until I hit the lottery. :idea:

Freak
07-28-2005, 10:03 AM
Shit in my 20's I couldn't get financed for jack. Times have changed.

Jinga
07-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Times haven't changed that much. I'm in my 20's and can't get financed for shiat!!!
I don't even have bad credit. Bills are always paid. Have a decent job. WTF??? :devil:

cdog
07-28-2005, 10:13 AM
I got started early and was told no a few times. I went to buy a s-10 at corona chevy in 1995 and they said i'd need a co sign. Mom said no. I was making 40k out of HS. So I bought a used toyota truck for $8500 and 11 months later I bought my first house. Now I can have almost anything I want. Pretty cool.

ReekoJames
07-28-2005, 10:17 AM
stupid mamas boy :eat:

cdog
07-28-2005, 10:20 AM
stupid mamas boy :eat:
What!

ReekoJames
07-28-2005, 10:22 AM
What!
You heard me!

cdog
07-28-2005, 10:24 AM
You heard me!
Your a dick! If I was a mamas boy why'd she say no?...Jackass! Go away Troll!
Hop on your seadoo and go back to lake perris.

ReekoJames
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Your a dick! If I was a mamas boy why'd she say no?...Jackass! Go away Troll!
Hop on your seadoo and go back to lake perris.
I wouldn't get on my bad side if I were you! :burningm:

cdog
07-28-2005, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't get on my bad side if I were you! :burningm:
Bring it. Your allready on mine. Troll.

azgfboatgirl
07-28-2005, 10:32 AM
class of 81
Another one, class of 81
Everyday I feel like a school girl :devil:

Magic34
07-28-2005, 10:35 AM
There are smart ways of doing things. I have only been upside down with one vehicle in my life, it was that M3 in high school, and I made sure I learned my lesson on that. Actually, I went and got a job at a local dealer for a few months so I could learn the in's and out's of the car biz. Haven't made that mistake again.
Sometimes it makes more sense to finance, others it does not. My rule, is I must be able to put at least 60% down before financing.

Magic34
07-28-2005, 10:37 AM
This is getting funny.....
Like high school. :D :boxingguy :rollside:

ReekoJames
07-28-2005, 11:02 AM
This is getting funny.....
Like high school. :D :boxingguy :rollside:
Stay out of it if you know whats good for ya! :skull:

Her454
07-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Im a youngster, class of 80. :) I miss it somewhat, but life gets better every year so I dont really look back. Havent been to any of the reunions and it looks like the 25th (this year) is falling apart too. :(

Magic34
07-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Stay out of it if you know whats good for ya! :skull:
Welcome to Hot Boat High.

Jinga
07-28-2005, 12:14 PM
" Love them highschool girls, I get older but they just stay the saaaaame age"
HS was fun but I like the here and now a little better. I was dirt poor, single wide, white trash in HS. Now I,m high class white trash, We gots a pop out. :D
Dazed & Confused

Cole Trickle
07-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome to Hot Boat High.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
meet you by the bike racks at 3:30! :hammerhea

Captain Dan
07-28-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't miss high school one bit, except for the readily available Thai sticks.... :wink:

meaniam
07-28-2005, 01:44 PM
I thought you were going to say you missed the academic portion of high school.
acedmics were offered. i thought it was just social i need to mack syummm typohs for you

meaniam
07-28-2005, 01:46 PM
I don't think the instittion of highschool is the same these days as when I went ... The last thing I want to do is have to worry about some tard on prozac opening fire with his daddy's gun because he has no grip on life. and that "we're all funky, we're all jive, we're the class of "85" just sounded gay to me .. wish they would have come up with something better. Redmond High, Redmond WA., Bremerton High, Bremerton WA. Santana High, Santee Ca. R.B.
i use to live in redmond wa. that is bad ass area. very nice