PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen Hb member BIGGUNS?

riverroyal
05-03-2006, 06:38 PM
be missing from here for months,hes my local cop buddy

JB in so cal
05-03-2006, 07:01 PM
No. Carry on.
What's up? Got another tickey-tickey from the neighborhood watch??? :cool:

Kachina26
05-04-2006, 08:06 AM
You might try RRL, I've seen him there from time to time.
BTW, Bigguns was Al Bundy's favorite nudy mag on Married with children ;)

Flying Tiger
05-04-2006, 08:38 AM
If ya mean Malcom he's a daily regular on:
www.dumontsanddunes.com

Big_Gunz_
05-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey riverroyal, still here, just don't post that much. I check the boards everyday and hang out on RRL and the Dumont Dunes site. Do you need my assistance with anything?

Big_Gunz_
05-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Probably, I heard he was in jail and Bubba keeps mentioning rear ending him, he might need your help getting switched to another cell.
What's the word partner? we're gonna get together for lunch here in a couple of weeks, can you make it to Hooters in Oceanside? I'll shoot ya a PM on RRL...
Things have been really busy, both at work and home. We're wrapping up the desert season so hopefully I'll get out the river soon.
Lunch sounds great, let me know early so I can check my schedule.

JB in so cal
05-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Probably, I heard he was in jail and Bubba keeps mentioning rear ending him, he might need your help getting switched to another cell.
What's the word partner? we're gonna get together for lunch here in a couple of weeks, can you make it to Hooters in Oceanside? I'll shoot ya a PM on RRL...
It's not that he's in jail now...but more, "what can I expect if I choose to stay a weekend or two in the local slam, just for kicks" and "what are my chances of finding a date"...