PDA

View Full Version : Prop covers

framer1
07-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Got my prop covers today from that jeff guy they look great and took less than a week to get. Thanks

Supultlbich
07-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Just make sure that after a few beers you dont forget that its on when you go to pull out from the beach, mne is at the prop cover trauma center awaiting re-attachment surgery!!!!

THATJEFFGUY
07-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Just make sure that after a few beers you dont forget that its on when you go to pull out from the beach, mne is at the prop cover trauma center awaiting re-attachment surgery!!!!
Believe me....lots of people have done this ! Maybe I need to put a bright orange "reminder cable" on the prop covers. But after a few beers I dunno if that would even make a difference ! :D That's OK...it keeps me in business !

Supultlbich
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Just got my new one on the mail today Jeff!!! Thanks alot!! Anyone that needs a cover call Jeff he is the real deal, products, customer service, they are the best!!!

Cole Trickle
07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
The covers also work well for transporting a 12 pack and ice around the sand bar.(Handy handles and everything) :p
My Family also thinks it makes a great Luigi hat while drunk and imitating the Mario Brothers! :rollside: