PDA

View Full Version : Boozer have a joke for you...

BarryMac
07-25-2005, 11:05 AM
I light of your decision to leave California, since one of the reasons being all of the people coming over the border from Mexico...
How do you keep Mexicans out of your Backyard???
Hang one in your frontyard... :D :D
Lighten up people, I married a Mexican, it's a freaking joke... :D :D

hoolign
07-25-2005, 11:08 AM
I light of your decision to leave California, since one of the reasons being all of the people coming over the border from Mexico...
I imagine someone will take offence to this...so I had to quote it to make sure it stays up ..:D :D

Wonderboy
07-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Fu(k you you piece of sh!t. How do you think they feel? They're just trying to make a better life for themselves!
Just kidding :D

tamalewagon
07-25-2005, 12:25 PM
Watch it GJB or next time that chili I put in your tamale just might not BE a chili! :D :D :D

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 06:35 AM
:supp: :jawdrop: :eek: :2purples: :D

topless
07-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Lighten up people, I married a Mexican, it's a freaking joke... :D :DI hope you know that Boozer is Mexican AND illegal. You better delete this before his Illegal Mexican ass sees this.

tamalewagon
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
I hope you know that Boozer is Mexican AND illegal. You better delete this before his Illegal Mexican ass sees this.
I'm Mexican and I thought it was funny! Start deleting thread and NO-ONE will tell any more jokes on here since the majority of them are race based.

Boozer
07-26-2005, 08:31 AM
I'll have you know I bought my social security number and birth certificate fair and square. That makes me as legal as anyone else here. :)

tamalewagon
07-26-2005, 08:38 AM
I'll have you know I bought my social security number and birth certificate fair and square. That makes me as legal as anyone else here. :)
LMAO! Good Man! :D

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 08:41 AM
I hope you know that Boozer is Mexican AND illegal. You better delete this before his Illegal Mexican ass sees this.
All the better reason to leave it up... Go back to Tijauna you Beaner... :D :D :D

topless
07-26-2005, 08:48 AM
He won't leave. He likes the free medical treatment. :D

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 08:52 AM
lol, Wonder if he realizes yet that when he gets his Prostate checked and the Doctor has two hands on his shoulders is moaning and shivers before he finishes that it isn't exactly normal...

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 08:53 AM
lol, Wonder if he realizes yet that when he gets his Prostate checked and the Doctor has two hands on his shoulders is moaning and shivers before he finishes that it isn't exactly normal...
OMG did you really say that. LOL

topless
07-26-2005, 08:54 AM
He won't know that it's not normal. From what he tells me, they have a monthly prostate check in Mexico and that's how they do it.

Boozer
07-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Juanita and I are going to have our 7th child next weekend compliments of the US Healthcare system.
Thank you for the help Tax payers!
Our first child was born in the back of a 1967 VW Bug in Mexico. Man that cab driver was pissed! After that, when little carlito was old enough to walk we practiced dodging cars in the street every day. Little Carlito was dodging like a champ within just a few days and we knew it was time to run for the border and become Americans. My little Carlito made me so proud the day he flew across that freeway!
A couple years after we came over I went back to the original spot we crossed at. The fence we climbed over was still there so I cut down a large chunk of it to take home to serve as a reminder. I later used the fence to make a play pen for the babies and serve as a reminder of us coming here.

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 08:58 AM
He won't know that it's not normal. From what he tells me, they have a monthly prostate check in Mexico and that's how they do it.
LOL, wow he shares a lot with you, you must speak very good Spanish... :D :D

Boozer
07-26-2005, 08:58 AM
I take it you are speaking of this from your own regular experiences?

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 09:00 AM
I take it you are speaking of this from your own regular experiences?
Nope, Topless told me that you told her about it...

topless
07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
LOL, wow he shares a lot with you, you must speak very good Spanish... :D :D
I don't even know spanish but he is very good at sign language.........if you know what I mean. :2purples:

Boozer
07-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Nope, Topless told me that you told her about it...
So are you telling me you're the doctor? :eek:

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 09:04 AM
So are you telling me you're the doctor? :eek:
Nope, Topless said that she palys that part. She's not a Doctor, she just palys one when Boozer is getting his Prostate checked. Better check for the strap on next time...

Boozer
07-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Nope, Topless said that she palys that part. She's not a Doctor, she just palys one when Boozer is getting his Prostate checked. Better check for the strap on next time...
So what you're REALLY saying is that you have developed an impotency problem and have been forced to use a strap on in order to satisfy a womans needs?

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 09:24 AM
So what you're REALLY saying is that you have developed an impotency problem and have been forced to use a strap on in order to satisfy a womans needs?
LOL, you can twist it in many directions can't you...

topless
07-26-2005, 09:30 AM
Let's keep to the real subject here. Boozer is an illegal alien who takes advantage of our health care system. GO HOME BOOZER!!!!!! :crossx: