PDA

View Full Version : Reduced Price - 45k -

Boat Ride
07-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Vacation River house... Parker Ca (Parker Ca)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: boatride777@yahoo.com
Date: 2005-07-24, 2:31PM PDT
TURN KEY VACATION HOME
http://www.echolodgeresort.com/img00003.jpg12x45 single wide moble home... with added on master bed room
2bedroom 2 baths, Fully furnished(2tvs..king&queen size beds..dressors..night stands..fridge-full of beer.. pots & pans & a sofa & love seat),brand new a/c's in every room ,whole place was just drywalled a year ago, 10x15 storage shed , & a double wide covered car port, boat storage, ton of room for parking, day beach, double wide boat ramp, store, bar & grill on in the Echo Lodge grounds
http://b.im.craigslist.org/V7/Qz/voHr4aSY6s8AHE7Ke6SvxvRFzUS1.jpghttp://b.im.craigslist.org/ze/nd/5OrnAgh7k9LhUVSfBp4rtx3mywla.jpg
don't wanna use the realitor, she wants me to get 60k for this... i don't feel like sitting on it that long

meaniam
07-25-2005, 11:16 PM
damn 45k that sure seems like a good deal. can the carport be made into a garage. to leave boat in, off season. what is the space rent.
one more thing. im not familer with trailer parks, but i heard some parks require that after a certain year. you have to replace trailer with newwer year trailer. keeps everthing clean. is that the case here

Big Warlock
07-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Do you pay rent for the space? What is it? And any other fees?

Mandelon
07-26-2005, 07:53 AM
http://www.echolodgeresort.com/rvsitmap/img00003.gif
Where is it on here? Space rent?

boatnam2
07-26-2005, 07:56 AM
rich lets go halves on it.i figure new space rent will be close to 400.you can have all the big weekends.

BarryMac
07-26-2005, 07:59 AM
http://www.echolodgeresort.com/rvsitmap/img00003.gif
Where is it on here? Space rent?
I think he said "E" row in a previous thread, right next to the Storage area... looks like a nice place, from what I've seen his price is really good especially for the Parker area...

Boat Ride
07-26-2005, 08:13 AM
damn 45k that sure seems like a good deal. can the carport be made into a garage. to leave boat in, off season. what is the space rent.
one more thing. im not familer with trailer parks, but i heard some parks require that after a certain year. you have to replace trailer with newwer year trailer. keeps everthing clean. is that the case here
Not sure about the garage thing... I would have to look into it...the monthly lease payment that i pay is about 300...that with me going every other weekend...also if the year thing was a problem... they wouldn't want to get rid of mine...lol

JB in so cal
07-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Not sure about the garage thing... I would have to look into it...the monthly lease payment that i pay is about 300...that with me going every other weekend...also if the year thing was a problem... they wouldn't want to get rid of mine...lol
Even without a garage, can you store a (covered) boat there year round? How long of a cart ride is it to the beach? Dog friendly park?
Thanks

boatnam2
07-26-2005, 08:28 AM
your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says high but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.

boatnam2
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says throws out high prices but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.

Schiada76
07-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Echo storage is one vehicle and one cart on your site.
They have open storage available but the security sucks.
BTW Jeff is a moron. :D

Boat Ride
07-26-2005, 09:42 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about.... I leave my boat there year round.... your aloud 1 boat 1 cart... & 1 storage shed

Boat Ride
07-26-2005, 09:53 AM
your not allowed to store any vehicles on the cali side per blm but they have been letting everyone get away with 1.in desert rivera a newer trailer just sold for 90k waterfront unabstructed veiw of river.so im thinking you will get maybe 40k or so.shirley always says throws out high prices but ofcourse the higher the price the more money she makes.
well i can Advertise on ***boat & give a ***boat members deal at 45k or I can let Shirley Advertise it.. & go for close to 60k.... doesn't matter to me... I'd rather sale it to a member....
http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/02/26/AC/i0226AC41-2329-4A84-A5D9-BEEDBD10B3AE.jpg
http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/86/96/7E/i86967ECF-C311-475F-A2E1-2F20BE3AF1F0.jpg
http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/24/15/68/i24156861-7EC5-4F0F-A6B6-C56E52443198.jpg

boatnam2
07-26-2005, 10:42 AM
you will get your price boatride.screw shirley hang a big sign on it.

JB in so cal
07-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Saw your place this weekend, when I was cruising thru. At Big Bend, we are allowed one boat and one "vehicle" under our covered parking, year round.
If you're at Big Bend, have there been recent management changes???

termiteguy
07-26-2005, 04:32 PM
most all parks on the cali side are owned by one guy he has good managers
who are preety fair all you have to do is give them alittle respect :)

Schiada76
07-26-2005, 04:43 PM
If you had ever met Jeff before he became manager at Echo, he has gotten a little full of himself in the last 6 months.
A little? :rolleyes: :D

Boat Ride
07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
If you had ever met Jeff before he became manager at Echo, he has gotten a little full of himself in the last 6 months.
na... I'd say, when he's dealing with drunk idiots, he has to be up on his horse... but when you sit back & just hang out with the guy... he's really cool...not to mention nice.... he's help us out numerous time...

Schiada76
07-26-2005, 04:46 PM
I can understand that a person is one way. But he now has a big responsibility I sure would not want his job! When Im at my place at echo I see him working almost 24 hrs a day reason how i know because the party ends at my place before the sun comes up and he is still working. I know if i worked that many hours I would be a bear. Sometimes he works all week with no days off. I feel bad for him because he is constantly working But hey he loves his job. He really is a good guy once you get to know him.
Just a little ball busting. Yes he does work his azz off, but he can back it off just notch or two with the owners and still do a great job. :D
(Please note smiling face at end of post, denoting humor and or an easy going critique)

BADASS38CHEVY
07-26-2005, 04:59 PM
na... I'd say, when he's dealing with drunk idiots, he has to be up on his horse... but when you sit back & just hang out with the guy... he's really cool...not to mention nice.... he's help us out numerous time...Hey do you think you are going to be there for labor day weekend. You need to drink the stoli we got you then you can blow chunks!!!!

Jrocket
07-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Only bad thing about E row is no place to turn around if you have a big boat or truck.I looked at a place there earlier this year.

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:10 PM
your willing to lose 20k?????? :confused:

meaniam
07-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Echo storage is one vehicle and one cart on your site.
They have open storage available but the security sucks.
BTW Jeff is a moron. :D
by saying this are you stating that there is trouble in the area. theft and thugs. is the e row all the way in back. easy access for the thug life
oh yeah bump. seem like a cheap price.
me and mother law are looking for investment. she really like rosarito. i need to try and work this here.
does the park limit the amount of visitors or cars. on a weekend.
i have never been to parker. i need to check this out for real

Boat Ride
07-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Hey do you think you are going to be there for labor day weekend. You need to drink the stoli we got you then you can blow chunks!!!!
you still missed my pool party that night..... I wanna ride... on the co-can-nut ride..... looks pretty pimp.... so i see wonder boy... is dreaming about your boat.... how long until its done?well, cause I'm still part of the of the echo lodge....party crew do i get first rides

Boat Ride
07-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Only bad thing about E row is no place to turn around if you have a big boat or truck.I looked at a place there earlier this year.
well, lets see, I have a pretty large truck...F350 crew cab... & my budy brought his 28 foot conquest...(deck boat) & I had no problem turning around on the e-row... theres a spot made for you to pull in, back up, to turn around& .... but i guess you just need to know how to drive, if you live on the E-row... sorry no idiots can buy my place....
I'll have http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4127_1.gifBADASS38CHEVY
interview buyers... to make sure, there Echo Lodge material.....

Schiada76
07-27-2005, 07:09 AM
by saying this are you stating that there is trouble in the area. theft and thugs. is the e row all the way in back. easy access for the thug life
oh yeah bump. seem like a cheap price.
me and mother law are looking for investment. she really like rosarito. i need to try and work this here.
does the park limit the amount of visitors or cars. on a weekend.
i have never been to parker. i need to check this out for real
No it's a really nice park. The outdoor storage area is accessable from the hills though and can't be guarded 24/7. We had a pontoon in the outdoor storage and had some small chit burned off of it.
I don't think they limit cars for owners, they do for the RV spots though.

Jrocket
07-27-2005, 07:43 AM
well, lets see, I have a pretty large truck...F350 crew cab... & my budy brought his 28 foot conquest...(deck boat) & I had no problem turning around on the e-row... theres a spot made for you to pull in, back up, to turn around& .... but i guess you just need to know how to drive, if you live on the E-row... sorry no idiots can buy my place....
I'll have http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4127_1.gifBADASS38CHEVY
interview buyers... to make sure, there Echo Lodge material.....
So Im an idiot now? And yes it is a tight area to get around in.Add some cars from other people and no you cant get a big truck and boat trailer turned around in there.Echo lodge material? Now that was funny.I thought you could get 60k no problem? Why do you keep lowering the price,week after week? Good luck.

Boat Ride
07-28-2005, 12:33 AM
So Im an idiot now? And yes it is a tight area to get around in.Add some cars from other people and no you cant get a big truck and boat trailer turned around in there.Echo lodge material? Now that was funny.I thought you could get 60k no problem? Why do you keep lowering the price,week after week? Good luck.
For one... I never called you an Idiot.. I just stated no idiots can buy my place... I also would like to state that memorial is one of the biggest weekend... for Echo... (it was packed)
I did just fine with my big brew cab... & the 28 ft deck boat... I turn around back there
I also never said i could get 60k for my place... i was told that if i wanted to sit on it... i would get that...(by the realitor)I DON"T WANNA SIT ON IT SO I want 50k from a non member & 45k from a HB member... so ... maybe you need to read my post fully be for you get all hot... next time
Thank you,

shadow
07-28-2005, 05:02 PM
If you are talking about Jeff the manager of echo lodge ,you are wrong.You must of done something wrong.Try doing his job.
I'd have to agree with you BADASS38CHEVY! Even more funny I'd like to be there when you told Jeff he's a moron.The guy would give you the shirt off his back unless you were a complete asshole.

shadow
07-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Ding dong the witch is dead. :D
Yes, they fired our manager about three weeks ago. He was a buffoon. That park pratically runs itself, it has for the past three weeks anyway.
John, You're just not seeing it.Jeff's running Bigbend as well.He's not been full of himself,just trying to keep order on about 1200 or more drunks per weekend.And doing a fair job of it.

Nord
07-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Popcorn please!!! :messedup:

shadow
07-28-2005, 05:43 PM
You should stop by the park sometime on a Friday or Saturday night. Not a damn thing going on or out of place once this summer. I don't know if Jeff's "running" Big Bend, because I specifically asked Mark Wade and he said "No", but I haven't seen Jeff make anything more than a cursory cruise through the park in the last three weeks since Mike Mathis got the boot. Last weekend, he cruised through, stopped at Billy and Carol's to air up his tire and left. Never even stopped to say hello.
I've been down there recently.Think Mark Wade is gonna tell you everything thats going on?Don't fool yourself about no manager @ Bigbend.Jeff makes passes through and it aint for air.Theres gonna be some big changes going on there,but in the mean time.Trust me theres a manager watching the place.

shadow
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Who called Jeff a moron? I think I missed that one.
I'm coming into town tomorrow morning early, I'll stop by the dealership and bring you a coffee.
I'll be there. :)

cxr133
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
BR.....
if you havent sold this yet. i am going to Big River the weekend of 8/12
can you give directions so i can take the wifie and have a look around
chris

meaniam
07-28-2005, 06:42 PM
hey this place has it own launch. does that meen you no longer need to pay for river use. and are there association fees

Jrocket
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
For one... I never called you an Idiot.. I just stated no idiots can buy my place... I also would like to state that memorial is one of the biggest weekend... for Echo... (it was packed)
I did just fine with my big brew cab... & the 28 ft deck boat... I turn around back there
I also never said i could get 60k for my place... i was told that if i wanted to sit on it... i would get that...(by the realitor)I DON"T WANNA SIT ON IT SO I want 50k from a non member & 45k from a HB member... so ... maybe you need to read my post fully be for you get all hot... next time
Thank you,
No heat here,and I can drive and read just fine...again.Good luck on the sale.

Boat Ride
07-29-2005, 01:36 AM
hey this place has it own launch. does that meen you no longer need to pay for river use. and are there association fees
no fee.... at echo... or any of the other parks, i think

Boat Ride
07-30-2005, 08:32 PM
no fee.... at echo... or any of the other parks, i think
BUMP..BUMP

Boat Ride
07-31-2005, 09:19 AM
bump