PDA

View Full Version : The Ducks flying high

Beer Factor
05-03-2006, 07:40 PM
They advanced to the second round by knocking out the Flames. Bring on the Avalanche!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-03-2006, 08:26 PM
WooHoo!!!!
:rollside:

JetBoatRich
05-03-2006, 08:40 PM
and some said they did not have a chance :rolleyes:

Beer Factor
05-04-2006, 04:37 AM
and some said they did not have a chance :rolleyes:
They now have home ice advantage in the next round. Should be a good series against colorado. "Don't be a hockey hater" :cry:

Wild Horses
05-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Don't worry I think the Av's are up for this series. :crossx:

Beer Factor
05-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I have an AV's golf bag I won in a golf tournament. Time to break it out and jinx you guys :)
You should trade that in for a Ducks bag while it's still worth something. There's still time Tom to jump on the ducks band wagon since you don't have a hockey team. :)

Beer Factor
05-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Maybe if they win this series I will jump on board.....lol
Are you at home right now? If so turn on channel 42 (if you have cable) and tell me if the transmission is all screwed up please.
I wasn't home last night. Fox sport net 2 pulled the same shiat with me. I called the cable co and they took care of it. Tough loss last night by the Lakers.They'll come back or :cry: and now that the clippers and the Ducks both won their series so we can still make that friendly :argue: 12 pack bet on the two to see who will go farther. Or is there still no confidence? :yuk:

Beer Factor
05-06-2006, 07:35 AM
Don't worry I think the Av's are up for this series. :crossx:
Are they still up for this series? 5-0 Ducks in the first game of the series. The Av's are going to have to re-group big time. The Ducks are tough at home. Anybody else going to the game at the Pond tomorrow?

Hardly Satisfied
05-06-2006, 08:00 AM
The Ducks are on a Roll , The Ducks have a Good Goalie

Debbolas
05-06-2006, 04:12 PM
The Ducks won last night!
:D
What a great game, I was worried at first, cause our passing sucked, but we got better as the game went on.
Only one fight, no icing calls, we all got little Duck towels to wave around, GREAT GAME!!!:D
I guess one of the Avalanche players hit one of our players when the game ended, so he might have to sit out the next game....I missed that hit.
One of the refs was skating around without a helmet, I remember when NO ONE had a helmet (long time ago)
:rolleyes:

BoatPI
05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
I was in Calgary when out Dusks won, this town is in morning!! THEY WERE a THINKING OF ?THE BATTLE OF aLBERTA:, no go. The Calgary Sun newspaper read "FLAME OUT! GO DUCKS

Midlife Advantage
05-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Gonna be at game 2 with the AV's tomorrow, watch for us on NBC!! LOOK OUT CO!

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Gonna be at game 2 with the AV's tomorrow, watch for us on NBC!! LOOK OUT CO!
The NBC suite is just above and to the left of my seats. Just might make it on between periods. Just look for the shocker!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-07-2006, 09:13 AM
The NBC suite is just above and to the left of my seats. Just might make it on between periods. Just look for the shocker!
Ross.....
Why do you call Tim the SHOCKER? :rolleyes:
I see him every day and although he's not very good looking (like me!), calling him the Shocker is a bit harsh..... :p
Next you'll be talking about his time spent on the short bus!!! :idea:
Later Ross........See you tomorrow "Shocker"........ :argue:
Later,
CJG

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Ross.....
Why do you call Tim the SHOCKER? :rolleyes:
I see him every day and although he's not very good looking (like me!), calling him the Shocker is a bit harsh..... :p
Next you'll be talking about his time spent on the short bus!!! :idea:
Later Ross........See you tomorrow "Shocker"........ :argue:
Later,
CJG
Yes- He may scare some of the fans if he gets on TV. That would be shocking! So just watch for me and all will be good. :rollside:

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Off to the Game. "GO DUCKS"

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Off to the Game. "GO DUCKS"
Another Shutout! 3 straight, a rookie record. They're on fire!

BoatPI
05-07-2006, 06:01 PM
I watched it in a bar in Canmore, canada. All of the Flames fans are still in disbelief, just crying

Beer Factor
05-07-2006, 06:40 PM
I watched it in a bar in Canmore, canada. All of the Flames fans are still in disbelief, just crying
All their fans thought the flames and the Oilers were going to have a series. NOT-The Flames put up a hell of a battle though. Colorado is getting schooled. Going back to Col. now could change things? They hope

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 06:11 AM
Game 3 tonight. Will the Ducks dominate in Col. Like they did in Anaheim?

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 04:59 PM
The streak has ended. Bryzgalov, the Ducks goalie had the second longest playoff scorless streak in NHL history. Just 21 minutes short of the all time record set in 1931. "bummer" The Ducks are down 1-0 after the 1st period.

Beer Factor
05-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Ducks win in overtime 4-3. Joffrey Lupol with all 4 goals. Ducks lead series 3-0. Western con. finals here we come.

rmarion
05-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
05-10-2006, 04:05 AM
Ducks win in overtime 4-3. Joffrey Lupol with all 4 goals. Ducks lead series 3-0. Western con. finals here we come.
They seem to be playing their best Hocky right now :cool:

Debbolas
05-10-2006, 05:59 AM
Ducks!!
I had to put our dogs outside last night, I was screaming at the TV when they were in overtime, my dogs thought they were in trouble...... :rolleyes:

Beer Factor
05-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Ducks!!
I had to put our dogs outside last night, I was screaming at the TV when they were in overtime, my dogs thought they were in trouble...... :rolleyes:
Ya- that was an awesome game. 9 more wins till the Stanley cup is Anaheim!

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
The real story in So. Cal is the Ducks, although there is another team in the area that is getting all the headlines because there not in the playoffs very often. :cry:. But anyway the Ducks might just bring out the broom tonight in Col. on their way to the con. finals.

JetBoatRich
05-11-2006, 08:06 PM
The Ducks are on a mission :cool:

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 08:51 PM
The Ducks are on a mission :cool:
They are playing well. They have alot of depth. Hopefully they will keep it up.

Debbolas
05-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Go Ducks!!!
:D

HPLavey
05-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't post much but its nice to see we have some hockey fans here
Kings fan rooting for the Ducks :)

Beer Factor
05-13-2006, 09:15 AM
I don't post much but its nice to see we have some hockey fans here
Kings fan rooting for the Ducks :)
Ya- there isn't many hockey fans in the HB forums, but the way the Ducks are playing there may soon be more. As far as the Kings, i use to be a fan until the Ducks came around. It would be pretty hard for me now to root for the Kings now but if they were in the finals, i think i would jump on their bandwagon.