PDA

View Full Version : Sneak up on wild Boar...

Jbb
07-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Kick it in the ass... (http://media2.big-boys.com/content/hunterkicksboar.wmv)

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 01:07 AM
LMAO! That was kind of fu(ked up though.

rivergoer
07-26-2005, 02:30 AM
what a fat a$$ jerk off that thing was just eating some grass or something, i wish i could find that pos and kick him in the gut when he is eating!!! thats like walking up and kicking some random dog for no reason. i hate it when people hurt animals for no reason
!!! :yuk:

Mark Sims
07-26-2005, 03:37 AM
that guy needs his ass kicked. Let the hog eat in piece you fat bastard.I hope you get terminal cancer.

91nordic29
07-26-2005, 04:57 AM
i just dont have the words....... :mad:

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 05:02 AM
One day he will get his. People that have no respect for other or animals dont have respect for themselves. Next vid will be of him getting trampled by a whole group of hogs and his buddy taping it all and laughing. :cool:

Blown 472
07-26-2005, 05:17 AM
You are right he should have shot it while it was eating out of his deer feeder, would that have been better?

Jbb
07-26-2005, 05:29 AM
You are right he should have shot it while it was eating out of his deer feeder, would that have been better?
:) ...lol

lucky
07-26-2005, 05:32 AM
what a fat a$$ jerk off that thing was just eating some grass or something, i wish i could find that pos and kick him in the gut when he is eating!!! thats like walking up and kicking some random dog for no reason. i hate it when people hurt animals for no reason
!!! :yuk:
i'd take a kick to the nuts - rather a than a bullet to the brain any day :hammer2:

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 06:15 AM
WTF!
what was the purpose of that, was he scaring of some other animal he was hunting?? :confused:

Liberator TJ1984
07-26-2005, 06:57 AM
Hell , that ain't nuthin'.......
Crazy redneck podunks down here would have jumped on that sum bitch like Rambo and slit it's throat so fast it ain't even funny :jawdrop:

superdave013
07-26-2005, 07:14 AM
WTF!
what was the purpose of that, was he scaring of some other animal he was hunting?? :confused:
Nope, some city folk prolly paid them to hunt wild pig. He prolly just let it out of the cage and was sending it their way so they could get the KILL.

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 07:16 AM
Nope, some city folk prolly paid them to hunt wild pig. He prolly just let it out of the cage and was sending it their way so they could get the KILL.
Seriously people do that.
How is it wild if it was just released.
Dang hunters, I will never understand them and will never try to.

Jbb
07-26-2005, 07:22 AM
lol......It just gets richer.....with every passing day..... :D

lucky
07-26-2005, 07:22 AM
may be you should drive up the road - for a cattle drive and testical feast - -- lol --
cool i have a new game to play at the bar's -- kick the pigs :D

rrrr
07-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Y'all just don't know how it works here in Texas. Disclaimer: I don't call it hunting.
The "thing" the hog is standing under is a deer feeder. It has a battery powered motor and a timer. At a certain time every day the feeder slings corn out onto the ground.
There are also things called "deer blinds" which vary from a elevated chair to a heated cabin on stilts with gun slits. :rolleyes:
Bambi shows up for breakfast, Bubba puts down the bottle of Jack, and fires his large caliber hunting rifle. Bang! Then there is lots of high-fiving and testosterone releases by all involved.
So the reason the hunter kicked the pig was because he was waiting to ambush an unsuspecting deer. The deer won't approach the feeder when the pig is present, so the hunter kicked the pig.
As Blown said, he could have shot it......

Jbb
07-26-2005, 07:29 AM
Y'all just don't know how it works here in Texas. Disclaimer: I don't call it hunting.
The "thing" the hog is standing under is a deer feeder. It has a battery powered motor and a timer. At a certain time every day the feeder slings corn out onto the ground.
There are also things called "deer blinds" which vary from a elevated chair to a heated cabin on stilts with gun slits. :rolleyes:
Bambi shows up for breakfast, Bubba puts down the bottle of Jack, and fires his large caliber hunting rifle. Bang! Then there is lots of high-fiving and testosterone releases by all involved.
So the reason the hunter kicked the pig was because he was waiting to ambush an unsuspecting deer. The deer won't approach the feeder when the pig is present, so the hunter kicked the pig.
BINGO!!! no more calls ..we have a winner....come on down to claim your free frozen turkey!

rrrr
07-26-2005, 07:51 AM
BINGO!!! no more calls ..we have a winner....come on down to claim your free frozen turkey!
:D :D

Liberator TJ1984
07-26-2005, 08:00 AM
WELLLL, that ain't quite the way it's done here :yuk:
Mostly the "Hogs " are a pest and trash / destroy ,large acreage of crops therefore most farmers ask for help to control them ....
almost all the Hog Hunters I know around here will chase them from the fields into the Brush and cactus , once they have them cornered the lucky fellow will Crawl in on hands and knees thru all kinds of crap ....upon which they attempt to cut the hogs throat and drag him out by hand if they are lucky and not be on the other end of the deal, some carry pistols , but only as a backup if they get trapped by the hogs and Shit hits the fan :devil: :D
I have hunted most everything that has moved on our ranch ....the above IS Not Hunting as I was Raised nor do I believe in using Baits or Blinds :coffeycup

lucky
07-26-2005, 08:03 AM
up here - we let the dogs loose - then pop a cap in there mellon

Jinga
07-26-2005, 08:05 AM
That's f'n retarded. That's like me saying that I would have to give you a swift boot in the ass for it being in my way if I were walking behind you down a sidewalk. :D

rrrr
07-26-2005, 08:10 AM
WELLLL, that ain't quite the way it's done here :yuk:
Mostly the "Hogs " are a pest and trash / destroy ,large acreage of crops therefore most farmers ask for help to control them ....
almost all the Hog Hunters I know around here will chase them from the fields into the Brush and cactus , once they have them cornered the lucky fellow will Crawl in on hands and knees thru all kinds of crap ....upon which they attempt to cut the hogs throat and drag him out by hand if they are lucky and not be on the other end of the deal, some carry pistols , but only as a backup if they get trapped by the hogs and Shit hits the fan :devil: :D
I have hunted most everything that has moved on our ranch ....the above IS Not Hunting as I was Raised nor do I believe in using Baits or Blinds :coffeycup
Jeez, you won't find me trying that, those hogs are mean. You're right, they can tear up acres of ground overnight. I don't think you need a license to hunt 'em.

Liberator TJ1984
07-26-2005, 10:19 AM
rrrr,
yea they are some crazy bastards :D they gots flack jackets they put on the Dogs so they won't get all cut up or killed , but then they will go after a 300 # hog with a Bowie knife and try to stab it to death ??? dogs bitin'everything in sight , hogs attackin everything in sight :confused: DUH OK coach , put me in next ....I'll play :messedup: :D

Jbb
07-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Lunch Time.....................
http://www.members.aol.com/amonitas/pig.jpg

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 11:01 AM
OMG!
I bet that is tastey.

HCS
07-26-2005, 11:06 AM
That's the way. That's better than kickin it.

Nord
07-26-2005, 11:07 AM
entertaining as usual

Liberator TJ1984
07-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Lunch Time.....................
http://www.members.aol.com/amonitas/pig.jpg
musta been one Hell'ova javelin thrower to gig him on the run like that ;)

Phat Matt
07-26-2005, 01:01 PM
You must be a "vegan". :rolleyes:

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:03 PM
You must be a "vegan". :rolleyes:
Nope, just do not hunt

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Yup looks like a deer feeder. I'm sure there would have been a better way to get the pig out of there but at least that way he may not come back....LOL!!!!

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Nope, just do not hunt
Your kidding right?

Phat Matt
07-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Nope, just do not hunt
Somebody has to kill something if you want to eat it.

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Somebody has to kill something if you want to eat it.
That would be the hunters, not me.
I have been fishing before but never hunting.

Phat Matt
07-26-2005, 01:08 PM
That would be the hunters, not me.
I have been fishing before but never hunting.
So you do understand hunting then. :)

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:09 PM
So you do understand hunting then. :)
ummm yes to a degree, but not the sporting part of it.

Boostable
07-26-2005, 01:10 PM
up here - we let the dogs loose - then pop a cap in there mellon
You shot your dogs? Damn thats harse!!!

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Nope, just do not hunt
Don't make me post the hunting pics..... :D :D

Phat Matt
07-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Post 'em. :)

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:11 PM
:D :confused: :D

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Post 'em. :)
HMMMMM should I? :D

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
MMMMM!!!!! tasty :smile:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768nebraska_nov_2003_013-med.jpg

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Did someone say hunting pictures......http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7936Ladder_Ranch_147.jpg

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Red Horse]Did someone say hunting pictures QUOTE]
I sure hope that is hanging on your wall

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Red Horse that is a good picture.
Nice enough to be framed and hung on the wall

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Red Horse that is a good picture.
Nice enough to be framed and hung on the wall
I meant like this
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749nebraska_2004__Medium_.jpg

lewiville
07-26-2005, 01:23 PM
so was that a wild girl boar, or boy boar? that could make all the differance in the world

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Only shot it with the camera.....TWICE. Were out doing quail surveys and ran across this deer. Both times mid summer. All I had was a 380 Auto, camera and binoculars. There are plenty more where that one came from.

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:25 PM
I meant like this
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6749nebraska_2004__Medium_.jpg
I know what you meant but phot quality wise it would look good on the wall.
:D

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Only shot it with the camera.....TWICE. Were out doing quail surveys and ran across this deer. Both times mid summer. All I had was a 380 Auto, camera and binoculars. There are plenty more where that one came from.
Where is that at? Quail surveys? I am a big time upland game guy. Love to quail hunt. :D

CandyA$$
07-26-2005, 01:27 PM
So does that mean you go down to Yuma for the dove hunting?

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:27 PM
A few more deer.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7936Ladder_Ranch_042.jpg

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
So does that mean you go down to Yuma for the dove hunting?
Too Hot!!!!! I head to Delano for dove. Sept. 1st is right around the corner. :D

rrrr
07-26-2005, 01:29 PM
I meant like this
What's up with the rope lights? Is that your combination Trophy/Disco Museum? :D :D :coffeycup

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
What's up with the rope lights? Is that your combination Trophy/Disco Museum? :D :D :coffeycup
Lets just say mom took over the trophy room. Adds a nice touch at night though. :D

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Where is that at? Quail surveys? I am a big time upland game guy. Love to quail hunt. :D
The Ladder and Armandaris ranchs in New Mexico. Grandpa manages all the game birds and trains all of the hunting dogs on Ted Turners ranches. Got some pretty fat quail out there.

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:32 PM
The Ladder and Armandaris ranchs in New Mexico. Grandpa manages all the game birds and trains all of the hunting dogs on Ted Turners ranches. Got some pretty fat quail out there.
Nice. We do all our upland game hunting out here in so.cal. Deer is in Nebraska though. Every november.

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:37 PM
This out behind their house. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7936Gma_Hatch_animals_019.jpg

djunkie
07-26-2005, 01:39 PM
This out behind their house. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7936Gma_Hatch_animals_019.jpg
German shorthair? Nice looking dog. My buddy has one also.

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Be honest with you, cant remember. Hes got about 6 at the house alone. His name is Bandit. He has been run hard and we had doubled up the food at this time. Guess it is too early in the moring for me to think. Its killing me now. :boxingguy

rrrr
07-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Red Horse,
Growing up in Albuquerque, I would literally walk across the street with my shotgun and yellow Lab to hunt quail. It was 7 miles from my house to the base of the Tramway, nothing but mesa.
There were lots of days I had a limit in an hour or so.
We also went down South of town and hunted for doves in the Bosque, that's the Rio Grande river bottom. Great times.
There used to be a draw hunt on the Western edge of the White Sands Missile Range, I saw a lot of bucks like the ones in your pictures. I think one of Turner's ranches is just a few miles from the area.
Them are some big deer ( :D ), nothing like the whitetails here in Texas. One year I got one that field dressed at 285 lbs. Good thing I had a horse.... :)

Red Horse
07-26-2005, 02:04 PM
The Armandaris backs up to White sands. Lots or Ornx on the plains and then deer, cats etc in the mountains near Elephant Butte lake.
On the other side of the highway there is the Ladder. By far my favorite. BIG deer, buffalo, Elk. All kinds of stuff.

rrrr
07-26-2005, 02:11 PM
The Armandaris backs up to White sands. Lots or Ornx on the plains and then deer, cats etc in the mountains near Elephant Butte lake.
On the other side of the highway there is the Ladder. By far my favorite. BIG deer, buffalo, Elk. All kinds of stuff.
Yep, that's the area. We went East from T or C to the military check point in the foothills. All hunters had to camp at designated campsites and it was a 2 day hunt. We always came back with a 100% success rate and some big ones too.
Frequently ran across a few crashed airplanes, they must have been target drones.

Jbb
07-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Here piggy piggy..... :)