PDA

View Full Version : Now I gotta wait.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Ever since I joined the site I've been saying I was going to buy a boat as soon as I finished school and got a job. Today was my third day on the job with Case New Holland, and it just occurred to me... I still don't have any money. And my Ranger is getting rough, and isn't really an adequate tow rig. So first step will be a 302 swap and a metalflake paint job. Maybe a set of 100 spoke wires. Maybe by next year I will have the funds for a boat, but I'll also have to get a garage to keep it in... which means I need a house not an apartment. My dad thinks I should just buy a Lightning instead of throwing money at an old truck so I can tow an old boat :p.
So it looks like I will continue just being a boat-less dufus for the immediate future anyways. Counting on meeting Kim and seeing his boats this summer though.
BTW, I'm going to be doing design work on the next-generation Case IH combine. One of only two guys in Canada working on it. Its been hectic the first 3 days, since I have never used the CAD package (PRO-E) before.

Roland the Fisherman
05-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Just buy a Maxima, it will fix all your problems.
It's faster than hell, tows like a 1 ton F 350 gets great mileage and the chicks love them. (Help with that steak and sex thing).
Course, you may have to shave your head, call everyone "fat" BUT NOT short, and not be able to make up your mind on how to build your new boats motor. :p

dmontzsta
05-04-2006, 08:16 AM
It's faster than hell, tows like a 1 ton F 350 gets great mileage and the chicks love them. (Help with that steak and sex thing).
Course, you may have to shave your head, call everyone "fat" BUT NOT short, and not be able to make up your mind on how to build your new boats motor. :p
fag. He is not yet ready for that level of coolness. :rolleyes:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Not ready for a front-driver yet. My balls haven't dried up and fallen off yet. :cool:

Kim Hanson
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Ever since I joined the site I've been saying I was going to buy a boat as soon as I finished school and got a job. Today was my third day on the job with Case New Holland, and it just occurred to me... I still don't have any money. And my Ranger is getting rough, and isn't really an adequate tow rig. So first step will be a 302 swap and a metalflake paint job. Maybe a set of 100 spoke wires. Maybe by next year I will have the funds for a boat, but I'll also have to get a garage to keep it in... which means I need a house not an apartment. My dad thinks I should just buy a Lightning instead of throwing money at an old truck so I can tow an old boat :p.
So it looks like I will continue just being a boat-less dufus for the immediate future anyways. Counting on meeting Kim and seeing his boats this summer though.
BTW, I'm going to be doing design work on the next-generation Case IH combine. One of only two guys in Canada working on it. Its been hectic the first 3 days, since I have never used the CAD package (PRO-E) before.
It will happen @ BlackStrap, when they come up with a date for this weekend of mayhem :p , congrats with the designing job sounds like funds in the bank for a boat bra.........( . )( . )........ :cool:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-04-2006, 04:57 PM
It will happen @ BlackStrap, when they come up with a date for this weekend of mayhem :p , congrats with the designing job sounds like funds in the bank for a boat bra.........( . )( . )........ :cool:
Yep, Its only a matter of time. I could get a loan and make payments, but I'd like to save up for it and just buy one out.

Kim Hanson
05-04-2006, 04:57 PM
You are out there that for sure, we still don't know where :p butt it suits you :p ............( . )( . )..........space warrior :D

Kim Hanson
05-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Yep, Its only a matter of time. I could get a loan and make payments, but I'd like to save up for it and just buy one out.
I don't know about paying cash, last one I looked at was a 1995 Cougar with a 235 Rude on it and it was $28,500...sweet looking ride though.......( . )( . )........Banks are there for a reason, use them phockers :p

SnoopJonnyJon
05-04-2006, 05:04 PM
What can I say... I am a Jew. :rolleyes: I like to earn compound interest not pay it!!!! :p

Kim Hanson
05-04-2006, 05:13 PM
What can I say... I am a Jew. :rolleyes: I like to earn compound interest not pay it!!!! :p
No, you are a Saskatchewan country farm boy tight ass with his cash! I have one on my rig that throws money into his pumpkin truck alot, his truck is appraised @ $22,000 dollars and it's a 78, maybe you know Colin Alexander from Unity? He also kills a 98 Chevy like no one I know.........( . )( . )......... :cool:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-04-2006, 05:18 PM
No, you are a Saskatchewan country farm boy tight ass with his cash! I have one on my rig that throws money into his pumpkin truck alot, his truck is appraised @ $22,000 dollars and it's a 78, maybe you know Colin Alexander from Unity? He also kills a 98 Chevy like no one I know.........( . )( . )......... :cool:
Well, I've been going to school for 5 years without getting any student loans... so yeah, I've been training to be tight with my money. I've never heard of Colin, but i know some guys that have serious money into some somewhat unlikely cars. My friend in high school spent over $50,000 on an 86 Monte Carlo SS. It was a nice car, but not sure if it was THAT nice.

hoolign
05-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Exactly....he's trying to better himself and move forward

rrrr
05-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Ever since I joined the site I've been saying I was going to buy a boat as soon as I finished school and got a job. Today was my third day on the job with Case New Holland, and it just occurred to me... I still don't have any money.
You stupid fawkin' Canatard! You only get paid twice a month. Did you think they were gonna hand oot some dough every night at the gate? No wonder Case hired you, your thinking is as slow as a 3 cylinder AWD lawn tractor.
And my Ranger is getting rough, and isn't really an adequate tow rig. So first step will be a 302 swap and a metalflake paint job. Maybe a set of 100 spoke wires.
What? WTF kind of fag beaner rig are you talking aboot? I suggest you take a trip to SoCal and look at the Truck Trader in South LA. There are plenty of trocas just like you want for sale, odale', vato!!!.
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :p
THIS ONE IS PERFECT!!!!!
http://www.cars-on-line.com/7500/94ford7540-A.jpg
BeanerMobile (http://www.cars-on-line.com/7540.html)
HOW ABOOT THIS ONE?
http://images.webkrafters.com/trinity/24800/98ford24808-1.JPG
CHINGON', Primo!!

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 04:00 PM
You stupid fawkin' Canatard! You only get paid twice a month. Did you think they were gonna hand oot some dough every night at the gate? No wonder Case hired you, your thinking is as slow as a 3 cylinder AWD lawn tractor.
What? WTF kind of fag beaner rig are you talking aboot? I suggest you take a trip to SoCal and look at the Truck Trader in South LA. There are plenty of trocas just like you want for sale, odale', vato!!!.
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :p
I knew I would only get paid every 2 weeks... what i didn't realize is how long the first 2 weeks would feel like. This first week of school felt longer than my last year of school :) . And I would like a SoCal truck, everyone up here is a hillbilly with a 1980 Dodge Ram longbox with a headache rack with Yosemite Sam mud flaps telling me to back off. I haven't seen a car with hydros since the last time I went to cali 8 years ago. They remind me of the good times I had as a kid vacationing down there.

dmontzsta
05-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Canada must be living in the East LA 80s.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Man, that green one is tight. Last time the pictures didn't load. I actually do like that green one. That pink one I am already familiar with. I saw the classified ad a while back... seems overpriced.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Beaner beats ricer. :)

Junior
05-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Beaner beats ricer. :)
Fag.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Fag.
Yup, beats a fag too.

Kim Hanson
05-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Na, we don't shave our heads to look like gangsters yet..........( . )( . )............ :p

Kim Hanson
05-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Fag.
No, you are a homo...........( . )( . )........... :idea:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-07-2006, 08:54 PM
So I was out at the wreckers today grabbing some old parts for my studebaker and when I get back into town this guy in a 2004 cavalier chases me down, flags me over and says he wants to buy my truck. After talking for a while he tells me that he would give me $3500!!!!!! I didn't agree to it on the spot, but man is it tempting. I figure that is about double than the thing is actually worth, but I really wasn't looking to sell. I was just starting to get excited about doing it up and starting to gather parts for it.

Kim Hanson
05-08-2006, 05:57 PM
So I was out at the wreckers today grabbing some old parts for my studebaker and when I get back into town this guy in a 2004 cavalier chases me down, flags me over and says he wants to buy my truck. After talking for a while he tells me that he would give me $3500!!!!!! I didn't agree to it on the spot, but man is it tempting. I figure that is about double than the thing is actually worth, but I really wasn't looking to sell. I was just starting to get excited about doing it up and starting to gather parts for it.
Didn't you see the little guy on your left shoulder yell at you to sell or what :p ..........( . )( . )..........

lucky
05-09-2006, 05:37 AM
Didn't you see the little guy on your left shoulder yell at you to sell or what :p ..........( . )( . )..........
Toney was there ?

centerhill condor
05-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Hey Jon,
worked for a week and already broke? You're learning one of life's lessons... this one is for free... "if it floats, flies, or fux , rent it!"
I also faced the storage and towage problem... my solution, rent a covered slip with a lift and save your truck money! skip all that ramp drama and enjoy life!
also, get a wife and a TV make sure both of them are working!
no charge today! :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Fag.
and your tha junior fag/crossdresser :yuk: :yuk:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Jon,
worked for a week and already broke? You're learning one of life's lessons... this one is for free... "if it floats, flies, or fux , rent it!"
I also faced the storage and towage problem... my solution, rent a covered slip with a lift and save your truck money! skip all that ramp drama and enjoy life!
also, get a wife and a TV make sure both of them are working!
no charge today! :)
I definately do have to get a TV (get cable for it, have the TV itself). Now that all my university buddies have moved away I find myself spending my evenings in Bench Racers. The last week I've been hitting all the wreckers buying parts for the Ranger and the Studebaker. I am supposed to be going to see the painter later tonight possibly. I've found a house that I am definately thinking of renting... but i gotta find a roomie or two. Four bedrooms for a single dude is a little excessive. And it has a nice brick garage. As for getting a wife, could be a while :p. But I know what you mean about getting a working wife... man that would supplement my toy spending habits :) .

Roland the Fisherman
05-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Great, great, yeah tv's cool and friends moving away can be kinda a downer..... so...snoop...uh hows the chick with the thumb doing? She on myspace?

SnoopJonnyJon
05-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Great, great, yeah tv's cool and friends moving away can be kinda a downer..... so...snoop...uh hows the chick with the thumb doing? She on myspace?
As far as I know she is doing alright. As far as I know, she doesn't have any large stashes of photos up on the internet. Its a crying shame, i hear it can be very lucrative :p

SnoopJonnyJon
05-14-2006, 10:22 AM
So this week I gave the go-ahead on doing the truck. I spent a couple evenings with the bodyman going over ideas and discussing costs, etc. He is currently doing a 68 camaro that was rusted badly. He told me that the only panel he saved was the roof. I thought it was an exaggeration, but went over and looked at it last night. HOLY SHIT, he wasn't kidding, even the inner dash structure was rusty. I got a good look at his abilities though, as he was about 1/2 done the car. It looked like he was doing a very good job. He figures it will be about september when he gets done the camaro and can do my ranger. So I have a few months to save money and gather parts. The plan is now to going with a 60's vibe, trying to eliminate anything too modern from the truck. We're going to shave: door handles, locks, drip rails, all emblems, tailgate latch (flip to inside), and french the antenna. For taillights, the stock ones will be ditched in favor of mid-70's F-150 lights molded in. The stock mirrors will be shaved, with small, round chrome hot rod mirrors mounted above the window. The rear window area is going to be filled in with sheetmetal and then a smaller rear window from a 50's-60's truck will be installed. I figure the small window will really give it that older look. In front, the grille will be handmade, and round headlights will be installed. The bumper will be chromed. The interior will be blue metalflake tuck'n'roll bench seat with white piping. The carpeting will be ditched for rubber floor. Not sure about the dash yet. I would like to section a 1962 International dash to fit and use the International guages and steering column, but all of a sudden the whole truck would need to be rewired, the heater controls don't work and all that kinda stuff. Plus the $. Might just keep the stock dash for now. The engine will be a 302 with Holley Pro-jection. That way I can have EFI, but still be able to run an oil bath air cleaner to hide it. I'd thought of using 5.0 Ford injection, but no way to make it look old. Transmission will be either C4 or AOD, with a tall Lokar shifter, somewhere around shoulder height. The rear axle will be left as the stock 4.11 geared 7.5 inch, but when/if it blows I will put in a Winters Quickchange. Paticularly if I use a C4 it would be nice to have the ability to change rear gears for highway use. With an overdrive its less important. Wheels and tires will be 15 inch 5 spokes (Americans, Radirs, Astro Supremes, etc... don't really care which) with wide white wall bias plys. I'd like to put on bags or hydros while its in paint, but i don't know if i will have saved enough $ by then. If I do go hydros, it will NOT be a hopping setup... think George Barris kustom, not lowrider minitruck. Lots of leadsleds in the 60's ran simple up and down hydraulics. Paint will be 2 or 3 tone blue metalflake, POSSIBLY with a white vinyl top. Pinstriping and metalflake will be done under the clear.

rrrr
05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS FAWKIN SCARY!!!!!
I move we immediately terminate this fag's membership and never speak of him again!!! :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-15-2006, 06:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS FAWKIN SCARY!!!!!
I move we immediately terminate this fag's membership and never speak of him again!!! :crossx:
WTF is so scary about a V8 Ranger? They are light and run like stink with even a mild small block. Do I have to have a Maxima to fit in?

SnoopJonnyJon
05-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Want me out? I'm gone.

Kim Hanson
05-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Now you sound like Kimmy....want some cheeze with that whine?
Suck it up princess
Fukkin Farmer........ :rolleyes:
Where did he tell you to go fock yourself biatch ? :p .........( . )( . ).........